Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487658 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ruth002: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thank you so so much. I got verified today. I?t was amazingly fast. I thought it was fraud but to my surprise it worked so fast.
Breathtaker:
Hello, if you have uploaded your credentials and you are yet to be verified, chat me up... I have na contact with an Admin officer, he will verify it ASAP...

0903653698four
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
ruth002:
Thank you so so much. I got verified today. I?t was amazingly fast. I thought it was fraud but to my surprise it worked so fast.

Hello Ruth002, please how did you verify your credentials. Did you contact an admin officer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
LATEST UPDATE

1. NOUN applicants are required to upload their credentials for screening as follow

NOUN Admission Screening Procedures For 2020/21 Academic Session

2. Uploading of Project closes on 12th sept 2020.

How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)

3. Updated List Of Postgraduate courses offered in NOUN and how to apply

NOUN Courses for PGD, Master’s and PhD Programme
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onlinenix: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
*Get help on:.

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jvmum(f): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
hello all, please can someone help clarify- on the Mgt Sciences faculty page, Bachelors in Accounting is listed as acceptable degree for an MSc in Public Administration- however on the main application link, it isnt one of the degrees listed. How does one reconcile that please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Breathtaker:
Hello, if you have uploaded your credentials and you are yet to be verified, chat me up... I have na contact with an Admin officer, he will verify it ASAP...

0903653698four

Thanks, you came through. Have been verified
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
jvmum:
hello all, please can someone help clarify- on the Mgt Sciences faculty page, Bachelors in Accounting is listed as acceptable degree for an MSc in Public Administration- however on the main application link, it isnt one of the degrees listed. How does one reconcile that please?

Accounting is only acceptable for MSc in Business Administration not MSc Public Administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pstgoddie: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2020

0903653698four

My good people how real is this?
Do we have more witnesses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
pstgoddie:

0903653698four

My good people how real is this?
Do we have more witnesses?

It depends on the centre. With what I know, each centre verifies students who chooses the centre. He might have contact in other centres too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pstgoddie: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
FKJ, is it possible to be verified with Conditional Offer Letter of Admission though I did my PGD with NOUN? Thanks Sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
pstgoddie:
FKJ, is it possible to be verified with Conditional Offer Letter of Admission though I did my PGD with NOUN? Thanks Sir.

Yes it is. But also request for your transcript
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jvmum(f): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fkj202004:

Accounting is only acceptable for MSc in Business Administration not MSc Public Administration

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by balogun4real: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2020
I have been trying to upload my credentials and after uploading I don't get a feedback to know whether it was successful or not. Instead I get a blank page. Please I need help. Thanks

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2020
Breathtaker:

0903653698four
One witness here too . No be scam and it's very fast.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
balogun4real:
I have been trying to upload my credentials and after uploading I don't get a feedback to know whether it was successful or not. Instead I get a blank page. Please I need help. Thanks

Change browser
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fistop: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
aliadi2:

One witness here too . No be scam and it's very fast.

Where is your study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please when u changed browser and uploaded ur credentials was it still blank. Am having the same issue over here so I don’t know if it was successful or not @balogun4real
balogun4real:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
UPDATE!!!

EXAM TIME TABLE FOR 2020_1 IS OUT

To all those that didn't participate in the just concluded virtual exam you all are encourage to dust up your course materials and start preparing/revision for your upcoming exam to avoid being cut unaware.

The long awaited exam is here. Remember,
He whom fails to plan. Plans to fail.

- MIS, NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
UPDATE!!!

Finally Exam Timetable is out!!!

Prepare for your exam

POP Exam begins on Monday sad
{14th of September)

MISHA CARES

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jL__At5707zvR0RHfp4xoZEqEn4bEojI/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mosho2good: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
can someone apply to study law at NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
mosho2good:
can someone apply to study law at NOUN

No. Admission into Law programme was suspended a few years ago
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldwater2023: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Samisha500:
UPDATE!!!

Finally Exam Timetable is out!!!

Prepare for your exam

POP Exam begins on Monday sad
{14th of September)

MISHA CARES

Is this time table for only people that didn't do the last registered exam or for everybody generally ( 300level upwards)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Goldwater2023:

Is this time table for only people that didn't do the last registered exam or for everybody generally ( 300level upwards)
The notice is for students who didn't participate in the virtual exam (300level upwards)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldwater2023: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Samisha500:

The notice is for students who didn't participate in the virtual exam (300level upwards)

But can somebody who is in 400 level with one carry over go ahead and pay school and sit for this exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
UPDATE

Physical examination timetable for 2020_1 semester is out

click on the link below to download

DOWNLOAD NOUN Physical Exams Timetable For 2020_1 Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
NOUN 2020_1 POP Final Examination Timetable for Exit Levels

Get Your Past Questions from Q and A App

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2020

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2020

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2020

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
oyukuwife:
Please when u changed browser and uploaded ur credentials was it still blank. Am having the same issue over here so I don’t know if it was successful or not @balogun4real

I can assist you if you want me to. Kindly send me a message at Fkj202004@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fistop:

Where is your study centre

Lagos sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
balogun4real:

I can assist you if you want me to. Kindly send me a message at Fkj202004@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TEEWAI22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.