Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486990 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
UPDATE!!!

Exam clearance will be taken place at DBI NITEL- Cappa (oshodi)
11th of September Friday

Mushin Study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
GUIDELINES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 5:38am On Sep 10, 2020
meetme01:
Guys, kindly assist

My little bro just registered and made some few mistakes probably due to anxiety of getting admission which needs prompt and urgent attention.

1.. Last name mispelt.. Addeoti (wrong) Adeoti (correct

2. Wrong Email.. asder@gmail.com (wrong) asder123@gmail.com (correct)

How can these be rectified before he submits his credentials for verification.

Thanks

Let him go to the study center he choose. They will assist him

Let him not feel bad, it's an honest mistake
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Notice to all Students in Apapa Study Centre

Students who are yet to do clearance for 2020_1 examination should come with a printed copy of their clearance form, Remitta payment receipt, E-wallet and registration slips showing evidence of registered courses for the examination to the examination venue at Digital Bridge Institute (DBI)Cappa at Oshodi on Friday and Saturday September 2020 for examination clearance.

Also all those that have done their clearance online should come to the examination venue ahead of time to pick up their clearance forms before the examination.

Students are also required to use face masks during the exams.

Kindly assist to circulate this information to your friends, colleagues and in the Centre

Signed: Management Apapa Study Centre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2020
NOTICE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choicesam(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Samisha500:

Students who are yet to do clearance for 2020_1 examination should come with a printed copy of their clearance form, Remitta payment receipt, E-wallet and registration slips showing evidence of registered courses for the examination to the examination venue at Digital Bridge Institute (DBI)Cappa at Oshodi on Friday and Saturday September 2020 for examination clearance.

Also all those that have done their clearance online should come to the examination venue ahead of time to pick up their clearance forms before the examination.

Kindly assist to circulate this information to your friends, colleagues and in the Centre

please sir any news on e-clearance for Lagos study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeraldoe(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Please if I am not able to sit for the pop examination now, will I still pay for registration fee and course registration whenever I' m ready
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Samisha500:

Noun Apapa Study center address I know very much is at Nigerian Navy NNS QUORRA, Apapa, Lagos... Are u saying exam venue is different, cos this location at oshodi is new to me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
emeraldoe:
Please if I am not able to sit for the pop examination now, will I still pay for registration fee and course registration whenever I' m ready
Whenever you are ready, you will pay for semester registration 18k or 36k if you wait for too long, then pay for exams registration 1k per course for UG and 2k per course for PG.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elanqy: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Snrs in the house, Is it possible to conclude the masters in Information Technology in 1yr and can someone with a bachelors in Petroleum Engineering proceed straight to masters in info tech.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Elanqy:
Snrs in the house, Is it possible to conclude the masters in Information Technology in 1yr and can someone with a bachelors in Petroleum Engineering proceed straight to masters in info tech.
1. For 1yr? Yes. Two semesters.
2. Petroleum Engineering? YES. Second Class Lower minimum
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
LATEST UPDATE

NOUN exam clearance is going on in all NOUN study centres.

Requirements for exam clearance
1. Clearance Form
2. e-ewallet
3. remitta
4. passport
5. exam registration slip

if you dont have the clearance form
download it from NOUN Exam Clearance For 2020_1 Semester (POP and e-Exams)

2020_1 semester exam timetable is out, download it from NOUN Physical Exams Timetable For 2020_1 Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onlinenix: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:.

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wow, examination is about to start.

For students who will be taking the e-exam, you can gain access to past questions in CBT format for free from this website. You can thank me later.

www.nouneco.com

And for those who want a collection of the POP past questions in a book-form, you can visit the abovementioned website.

I wish you all success in your forthcoming examination!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Elanqy:
I strongly doubt they'd accept Pet Eng for MSc infotech. I have Computer Science and Electronics and still went through a lot of struggle. Some centers rejected completely that it wasn't stated before apapa reason with me. If it's not listed on their site as list of accepted requirement, bro, good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elanqy: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
ajayidavid99:

I strongly doubt they'd accept Pet Eng for MSc infotech. I have Computer Science and Electronics and still went through a lot of struggle. Some centers rejected completely that it wasn't stated before apapa reason with me. If it's not listed on their site as list of accepted requirement, bro, good luck!
Petroleum and gas engineering was listed as one of the accepted courses.
But most schools offer petroleum engineering or oil and gas engineering.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good evening house, please is there anyone here that have upload his or her project on PAS. mine is not bringing any box for that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
check this below

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Funkybabee:
Good evening house, please is there anyone here that have upload his or her project on PAS. mine is not bringing any box for that

Send a message to lcms@noun.edu.ng stating your complain but they will tell you to contact your centre for upload. So make sure your centre uploads from their end
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeraldoe(f): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Enskynelson:

Whenever you are ready, you will pay for semester registration 18k or 36k if you wait for too long, then pay for exams registration 1k per course for UG and 2k per course for PG.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
We are all know that there is no way one can print 2020/1 Exam slip right now... And it's one of the requirements of the exam clearance...

I can get yours for you.�
Chat me 0903653698four
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abulude: 2:57am On Sep 11, 2020
qanda:
NOUN 2020_1 POP Final Examination Timetable for Exit Levels

Get Your Past Questions from Q and A App

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Good morning!

I'd like to know if 100 & 200 level examinations will also start on Monday.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2020
abulude:

Good morning!

I'd like to know if 100 & 200 level examinations will also start on Monday.

Thank you.
Nope. It is not. It will just be after the POP Exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Elanqy:

Petroleum and gas engineering was listed as one of the accepted courses.
But most schools offer petroleum engineering or oil and gas engineering.
Are u sure cos I just checked and it's only accepted for Pg Diploma. Maybe my list is outdated sha!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2020
This is to inform all students preparing for the forthcoming POP exams that there will be a virtual meeting with the Centre Director tommorow, 11th September 2020 by 12.00pm. The link for the meeting will be posted later. Please pass the information to your colleagues.

Iyabode Nwabueze is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: 2020_1 Examination Students' Briefing
Time: Sep 11, 2020 12:00 PM West Central Africa

Join Zoom Meeting
https://noun.zoom.us/j/3197205000?pwd=cGJoMmIxV3dmYXBpOTdWYWREVGJLZz09

Meeting ID: 319 720 5000
Passcode: Director

Meeting ID: 319 720 5000
Passcode: 02265389
Find your local number: https://noun.zoom.us/u/adRZJx1CUQ
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LAGOS STUDY CENTRE STUDENTS

Those that have been cleared online, still need to go to the centre for physical clearance
Remember clearance for Lagos study centre ends today!!!

MGT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Final Update On Exam Centre For LSC

Information reaching my line now from the centre head gave a full clarity of the exam venue to be at Model study center Victoria Island Lagos

The changes was to curb students population at CAPPA DBI Oshodi since Mushin and Apapa study centers are also using same venue.

Therefore I urge every students to Adopt fast and best method of intensive and extensive reading with thorough revision.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fistop: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
For the newly admitted students, Postgraduate precisely, after your documents have been verified and you now have your matric number, what is the next line of action to take?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fistop:
For the newly admitetd students, Postgraduate precisely, after your documents have been verified and you now have your matric number, what is the next line of action to take?
Next line is to register for the semester.

I want to ask, was transcript requested during your admission process ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bros dud you go to your study centre to be verified

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.