Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486039 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:39am On Oct 01, 2020
SEMINAR AND I.T PRESENTATIONS SCHEDULE FOR LAGOS STUDY CENTRE

1. Faculties of Education & Science - Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020.

2. Faculties of Health Science & Management Science - Friday, Oct. 9, 2020.

SIWES - Monday, Oct 12, 2020.

Mop up for all outstanding - Tuesdays, Oct. 13, 2020.
Time: 10am each day

Similarly, if you registered for project and was not given supervisor or your project topic has not been approved, visit your centre now to get it done. Two (2) weeks grace given.

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeifofGod: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Must the transcript be sent to NOUN before I proceed to my study center.

NYSC certificate is still stated here as a required documents for final admission

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
AdeifofGod:
Must the transcript be sent to NOUN before I proceed to my study center.

NYSC certificate is still stated here as a required documents for final admission
You don't need the transcripts before you proceed to the Study Centre. As for the NYSC cert, even when uploading the documents, it was optional (If Available). So, I guess, that stands.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Breathtaker:
Hello, if you have uploaded your credentials and you are yet to be verified, chat me up... I have contact with an Admin officer, he will verify it ASAP...
0903653698four (Whatsapp)

And for those applying for Post graduate studies except PhD, Transcript is no longer compulsory

so they made me waste my 30k for transcript ontop nothing?
My former school will b smiling at me now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GL(f): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Enskynelson:

You don't need the transcripts before you proceed to the Study Centre. As for the NYSC cert, even when uploading the documents, it was optional (If Available). So, I guess, that stands.

Should we go to the study centre if we haven't yet been verified online? Or only after verification?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
GL:

Should we go to the study centre if we haven't yet been verified online? Or only after verification?
When u go there, u can be verified immediately. That's the essence of going there aside submitting your documents at the SC.
Go there for quick verification and if you have been verified, go there to submit your documents.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Enskynelson:

There must have been an error in the process because, you are not ideally supposed to type in the program and level into those areas since you selected the program and level before clicking the APPLY button that got you to the page of filling the above form.
Please, restart all over. See the attached

Thank you sooo much sir.... God bless you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

NOW THAT POP EXAM IS OVER, TWO MAJOR EVENTS ARE LIKELY TO COME UP IN OUR VARIOUS STUDY CENTRES ACROSS THE NATION FROM NEXT WEEK MONDAY AND THESE EVENTS ARE:

☑SEMINAR DEFENSE AND
☑SUBMISSION OF SIWES REPORT AND LOGBOOK.

IF YOU'RE IMPLICATED BY THIS POST DO THE NECESSITY ON TIME.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.

smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
NOTE!!!

IF YOU REGISTERED FOR PROJECT AND WAS NOT GIVEN SUPERVISOR OR YOUR PROJECT TOPIC HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED

VISIT YOUR CENTRE NOW TO GET IT DONE

TWO WEEKS GRACE GIVEN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Enskynelson:

Enskynelso(at) gmail dot com

Thanks. I have sent you an email.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeifofGod: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Enskynelson:

Thanks to you Enskynelson.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rightpath3(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Want to gain admission into 200level in any University of your choice without JAMB? Then message me and I will tell you how...
Rightpath Consult knows the way.... contact us now. http:///2348030775382

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Buzzgal:

Thanks. I have sent you an email.
Sorry, it's enskynelson(at)gmail.com.
Sorry for the error
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naira123: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:...

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing..

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*.

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 4:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Happy new month.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:57am On Oct 02, 2020
geodemainguy:
Hello good morning. Please how can one use dual monitor during an online test without being detected by proctoring. Is there anything I need to disable on the laptop first, so that the display screen will not show dual monitor. Please l will appreciate urgent response.
Just tell everyone here you want to learn how to cheat in an exam cos that's what it is. cheesy
You need some morals sire.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:30am On Oct 02, 2020
NOUN UPDATE!!!

If you wish to visit the study centre for portal resolution, pending project supervisor, Logbook ETC.

You can visit the centre from Monday.

Stay Blessed!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Please house, those that had 2 or 3 exams same time can you share me your experience on how you went about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lectutor: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2020
ABIODUN Adekunle Moses
An excellent Mathematics Tutor and Experienced researcher.

NCE, BSC, M.ED (PhD In View)

Connect with Abiodun via https://lectutor.com/members/adkmosesyahoo-com/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Markswag101: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Good day house,
pls is there a whatsapp group for msc information technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gatsbym4(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please any watsapp group for Msc peace and conflict studies.
Abeg I'm alone, I dunno anyone. If you have also applied pls let me know.
We gather dey.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jsaviour(f): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Enskynelson:

Sorry for the error

I want to appreciate this selfless individual. He made the registration/verification process so easy for me without any charges. May God bless you Sir. Thank you so much for your help.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Enskynelson:

I uploaded my credentials yesterday (public holiday) how long do I have to wait before they verify me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Enskynelson:

Sorry for the error

No problem. I have resent it to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
PLEASE HELP

Is the admission into Masters still ingoing? I want to apply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
It's still ongoing
shady45:
PLEASE HELP

Is the admission into Masters still ingoing? I want to apply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomaswatts: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm currently writing my master dissertation about "Nollywood and Africa". I would be very grateful if you could help me with this survey that I've made. Please feel free to comment this publication about your views on Nollywood. Any help is welcome! smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe052wG52yldqbgsjpGjYeJnVIwCfDB-cKHyI-sV9ZOMIn_nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.