Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,545 members, 7,847,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3514082 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Which branch of Zenith Bank is going to issue payment receipt or should i pay into any branch?@Ikeja SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
baba11: Which branch of Zenith Bank is going to issue payment receipt or should i pay into any branch?@Ikeja SC.
Pay into any Zenith Bank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
oyinkan2: Thanks for your response. Please I will like to know if I will pay the 32500(registration fees) togeda or pay seperately(as in 22500 and 10000 seperately). Thanks
plis dont pay seperately! i insist onthis. when i pay 22500 they didnt recoqnise it and i have to pay another 10000 again they didnt recognise it. then i call accountant general and he told me that i should go and pay #32500 and that if i continue paying any amount accumulating to any amount my portal will not open not until i pay it once. take this advise o!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
i want to plea to every one coming to this informative and educative forum that it is require of you to have visited www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng before you come than here so you can ask and also give reasonable responds.
tmas! tmas!! i notice some changings are going on TMAS so plis dont rush to print out or doubt tmas. it been takn and replace with new one so let them finish with the posting before you start your activities. probably tuesday?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Takoro13: i want to plea to every one coming to this informative and educative forum that it is require of you to have visited www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng before you come than here so you can ask and also give reasonable responds.
tmas! tmas!! i notice some changings are going on TMAS so plis dont rush to print out or doubt tmas. it been takn and replace with new one so let them finish with the posting before you start your activities. probably tuesday?
Hi Boss! As regards changes in TMAs, I've already completed 6(i.e 6x4=24 TMAs) out of 9 courses- I hope these changes will not result into starting, all that I have concluded, all over again. NOUN shouldn't let me faint ooo 'cos I've invested sleepless nights battling with these TMAs. Thanks bro. for the info.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Vevyarn: Hello evryone, after addin courses for my tmas, i can only see 22 pendin tmas instead of 44 and also the ones i did and submitted are still pending i my tma portal like they're not being submitted. Is dere anyone facin dis problem. Anytin 2 do 2 help myself? Thanks y'all.
We are together in this- let's keep sending mails to tma@noun.edu.ng, hopefully they will respond soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 02, 2013
seyisanya: Hi Boss! As regards changes in TMAs, I've already completed 6(i.e 6x4=24 TMAs) out of 9 courses- I hope these changes will not result into starting, all that I have concluded, all over again. NOUN shouldn't let me faint ooo 'cos I've invested sleepless nights battling with these TMAs. Thanks bro. for the info.
I hope so too. Why the withdrawal of all?
I complained about 1 of mine that has 5-6questions without any option to choose from & it's been withdrawn. I hope it'd be corrected cuz I need dt particular one for my 3rd prefered choice.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=BEN30][/quote]
it is #7,500 not #7,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FelcoCom: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2013
pls is the form to enter into this university stil online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FelcoCom: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2013
pls is the form to enter this uni stil on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2013
FelcoCom: pls is the form to enter this uni stil on
Yes, It is.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FelcoCom: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2013
seyisanya: Yes, It is.
hw much is it sir nd whr can i get it in ekiti n ibadan
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by najus: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2013
U
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2013
Takoro13:
plis dont pay seperately! i insist onthis. when i pay 22500 they didnt recoqnise it and i have to pay another 10000 again they didnt recognise it. then i call accountant general and he told me that i should go and pay #32500 and that if i continue paying any amount accumulating to any amount my portal will not open not until i pay it once. take this advise o!
What about we that have already paid the 10k verification fees @ 1st semester when we gained admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2013
seyisanya: Pay into any Zenith Bank
Tanks alot!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2013
Juwonb007: I hope so too. Why the withdrawal of all?
I complained about 1 of mine that has 5-6questions without any option to choose from & it's been withdrawn. I hope it'd be corrected cuz I need dt particular one for my 3rd prefered choice.

I received this from NOUN(tma@noun.edu.ng) Just now. It is a response to the non-submission of TMAs-

"Hello,

Please be patient and keep checking your portal,the tmas
will soon be able to submit

Thank You"
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2013
Pls i want to ask about Elective course, i didnt see any elective course in the registerable courses for my course but i saw core courses and registered all of them, i was told its compulsory to offer an elective course per semester. Pls how do i go about this?
2. I saw some TMAs in my Course Materials, what should i do with it?
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joe50(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2013
what is happening with tma's angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
or have dey closed it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2013
I received this from NOUN (tma@noun.edu.ng) Just now. It is a response to the non-submission of TMAs-

"Hello,

Please be patient and keep checking your portal, the tmas
will soon be able to submit

Thank You"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2013
FelcoCom: hw much is it sir nd whr can i get it in ekiti n ibadan
check www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2013
Exam reg is back online.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
Juwonb007: Exam reg is back online.

Yeah,go register!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayomild: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
greatgeo: i dey here 08098940202

re u guyz still in 200?
cos I jez got in tru D.E
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
oyinkan2: @Takoro13.Thanks. Please I also want to ask if I'm going to pay the 32,500 after my screening or I will pay it before my screening. Then I also want to ask if a graduate of physics can do masters in Information technology or will have to do Post graduate first because there is no science course for masters apart from that in the advert. Thanks and I'm awaiting ur reply.

You should pay after you've been screened and given mat no. I bliv a graduate of physics is eligible to apply 4 Msc Info Tech directly, meanwhile u can go to d study centre to be certain.
Also wen u're paying, pls pay more than 32k5 say like 50k so that u can use the balance 17k5 to register ur courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chrisI(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls my people i need ur advice...i am a graduate of biochemistry but currently seeking a course in business management...i hav a few questions..1..is it possible for me to b allowd to do my masters in bus. Management or do i have to do post graduate first? 2...i am aware that registration is on nw bt am nt financially able ryt nw ,bt i will by ending october...will registration be over by then? Pls i need ur help..tanks guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Exam reg has started
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
seyisanya: Hi Boss! As regards changes in TMAs, I've already completed 6(i.e 6x4=24 TMAs) out of 9 courses- I hope these changes will not result into starting, all that I have concluded, all over again. NOUN shouldn't let me faint ooo 'cos I've invested sleepless nights battling with these TMAs. Thanks bro. for the info.
as at now the changings are limited to those you have not attended. the result of the one you have done remain as completed tmas but those you have not are not going to submit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
seyisanya: We are together in this- let's keep sending mails to tma@noun.edu.ng, hopefully they will respond soon.
i dont think any of noun mails is working again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls reply questions above.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
donbrowser: Pls i want to ask about Elective course, i didnt see any elective course in the registerable courses for my course but i saw core courses and registered all of them, i was told its compulsory to offer an elective course per semester. Pls how do i go about this?
2. I saw some TMAs in my Course Materials, what should i do with it?
Thanks.

1) If there's none, forget it. Abi I should dash u one of mine?lol
2) You have no biz with the materials' TMAs(they're not for grading). U could attempt them sha, but the real TMA is on your portal.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
donbrowser: Pls reply questions above.
the tmas in your course material are for reading comprehensiveness while the real tmas are in your portal. the one in your portal is for assesmsnt and the one in material is for reading sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1583) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.