Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,993 members, 7,856,020 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3522619 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
If you have time to read a good story you can read my Jamb Story here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1418568/jamb-story
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
My TMA issue has been sorted,..kudos to NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Takoro13:
i dont think any of noun mails is working again
It is working,my mail was replied
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kuby22: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Any Computer science student here? Pls add me 225.
Am in 100 level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
c33b33: It is working,my mail was replied
ok o, i will try to mail them again for those issues before me. tx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please house. ...a line in a course material says more than 20% are busy professionals...And a question goes thus- What percentage are busy professionals? (A) 30% (B) 25%. Can you make any sense out of this? Are these two options meant to be among the available options at all? Please, kindly help reflect on this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chrisI(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2013
chrisI: pls my people i need ur advice...i am a graduate of biochemistry but currently seeking a course in business management...i hav a few questions..1..is it possible for me to b allowd to do my masters in bus. Management or do i have to do post graduate first? 2...i am aware that registration is on nw bt am nt financially able ryt nw ,bt i will by ending october...will registration be over by then? Pls i need ur help..tanks guys
help guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2013
chrisI: help guys

Go to the study center u intend to belong.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ferdimako, Takoro, Yemi, Juwon, Apeeletu...Please, what can one do as regards incoherence between TMA and the marking scheme/guide used in marking?- I'm becoming sick of this!-though this is not happening too often, but the few times are also cause for concern. Imagine, when you are so sure of 2+2=4 and after submitting you tend to get a result that you believe shouldn't be. Is It advisable to send an email to the address(always at the beginning of each TMA) attached to the tutor?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akplatnum2005(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hello people, i need a material on CIT711 computer fundamental. Hard or soft copy i don't mind, am in abuja center.....pls i need someone to help. Thank you God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
seyisanya: Ferdimako, Takoro, Yemi, Juwon, Apeeletu...Please, what can one do as regards incoherence between TMA and the marking scheme/guide used in marking?- I'm becoming sick of this!-though this is not happening too often, but the few times are also cause for concern. Imagine, when you are so sure of 2+2=4 and after submitting you tend to get a result that you believe shouldn't be. Is It advisable to send an email to the address(always at the beginning of each TMA) attached to the tutor?
you shld agree with me that when dealing with internet there are some under controled effects on the files/informations. some times you send well arranged file to another mail and you discover the file not in order again. on the issue of tmas, when i was doing my gst 807 some selected answers were changing position if revisit and you may sure of 30/30 and you have less. i dont think calling or mails can resolve that now. any other advised is considerably welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
akplatnum2005: Hello people, i need a material on CIT711 computer fundamental. Hard or soft copy i don't mind, am in abuja center.....pls i need someone to help. Thank you God bless.
Add "Ike Agatha Onyinyechi" on facebook- she's in Abuja SC, she may have the material.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Takoro13:
you shld agree with me that when dealing with internet there are some under controled effects on the files/informations. some times you send well arranged file to another mail and you discover the file not in order again. on the issue of tmas, when i was doing my gst 807 some selected answers were changing position if revisit and you may sure of 30/30 and you have less. i dont think calling or mails can resolve that now. any other advised is considerably welcome.
Thanks for your time bro!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
chrisI: help guys
i can say precisely when the registrations would end but i dont pray it's doesnt end then bcs when do you want noun to finish this semester if the registration for this semester remain till end of octber. but when you have money buy the form and proceed if you are able to meet up with us then you register few number out of your course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
seyisanya: Add "Ike Agatha Onyinyechi" on facebook- she's in Abuja SC, she may have the material.
pls are you in Lagos?what is the closest study center to ikorodu,thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
oyinkan2: @Takoro13, Good evening,I'm through with my clearance but was given a clearance code meant for anoda person (returning student). What can I do? and pls,if I register 6 courses, is it compulsory I register the 6 courses for Exam this semester or I can register just 4 out of the 6 courses dis semester and do the remaining two next semester. And if Yes, will I need to register the 2 courses again next semester or will just do exam registratn only next semester for it. Thanks
you know the answer to the questions, man! yes ! is not compulsory you register all courses you have registered for in exam registration. and you are not going to reregister it again for course registration. the only one you must not joke with is on code. returning student doent need clearance so how you get clearance code of returning student. or do you see another peason's name in replace of yours. how? you may see the SC or SC ( study centre or student counsellor)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
priscaver: pls are you in Lagos?what is the closest study center to ikorodu,thank u
Yes, I'm in Lagos. I think Ikeja Study Centre will be ideal for you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fynestboi: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
oyinkan2: @Takoro13, Good evening,I'm through with my clearance but was given a clearance code meant for anoda person (returning student). What can I do? and pls,if I register 6 courses, is it compulsory I register the 6 courses for Exam this semester or I can register just 4 out of the 6 courses dis semester and do the remaining two next semester. And if Yes, will I need to register the 2 courses again next semester or will just do exam registratn only next semester for it. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
is not compulsory you register all registered courses for exams and you dont need to re register it again. returning student doesnt need screening so i dont know where you got code. you may go SC and see SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
oyinkan2: thanks. I was given a clearance code but when i wanted to sign up it said someone has already log on and it showed d matric no of d person ( as in anoda person's portal (a 200 Level Student). I will go and complain at my study center.
dont be panic about that. you have your clearance code with you if it has been used by another person you will be issued with another one and please tell them to assist you generate the matric number so if there shld be any problem again they will immidiately solve it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Takoro. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
PLS I BEG U ENTERPRENUAL STUDENT WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THE ANSWERS(TMA) TO BHM102 I DNT AV D HANDOUT AND ITS NOT ONLINE. ABEG MAKE UNA HELP MY CARRER,THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
oyinkan2: and pls do you know if registration for exams will still close on 9th Sept cos that it was they wrote on their portal.
they cant joke with that. they opened link for exams registration this monday and you want to belief they can close it 9th of sept. dont mind them, please. or they want student protest, lol!. my wife o, money o, noun o. de no feet do an.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Jan-March results for all schools are now out! Check your SC.
Source: Olubiyi Adewale of Facebook
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Juwonb007: Jan-March results for all schools are now out! Check your SC.
Source: Olubiyi Adewale of Facebook

Checked with my SC yesterday and nothing.7courses are affected! Anyway am almost good for project binding.Not easy!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2013
ferdimako:

Checked with my SC yesterday and nothing.7courses are affected! Anyway am almost good for project binding.Not easy!
so you pple have not seen your jan-march results this is too bad. i hav sen my jan/feb since july and am waiting for july exams result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2013
Takoro13:
so you pple have not seen your jan-march results this is too bad. i hav sen my jan/feb since july and am waiting for july exams result.

I saw some not all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by saleemola: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
@takoro. I jst finish d screnin.can i reg al d courze and did only 5 exam out of it. And i wil reg d remainin 5 nxt semesta

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1583) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.