Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485062 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Computer Science sir
CIT389 Industrial Training/SIWES only
For B.Sc. Computer Science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Enskynelson:

CIT389 Industrial Training/SIWES only
For B.Sc. Computer Science
Thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BigotMan(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
pls is registration still on for prospective 100 lvl undergrads?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop For All NOUN Enquires/Solutions..

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report....

For More Details: CLICK HERE..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
BigotMan:
pls is registration still on for prospective 100 lvl undergrads?

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by audacious: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
audacious:
Convocation has come and gone. Please does anyone have information concerning collection of certificates? Has NOUN outlined the procedure for collection?

SmathGate:

Co ask

I was at my study center to return the convocation gown and asked about collection of certificates. The first step is to collect a letter of "notification of degree result". You'll need to submit a copy of the clearance documents and may be required to submit corrected Hard Binded copy of your project (or present proof if you have already submitted it) to get the letter. I was informed that when certificates are ready, we'd be notified and proceed to present this letter in exchange for the original Certificates. Hopefully, the certs will be ready soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sainty1(m): 5:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Will the collection be at study centers or we will have to travel to Abuja?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2021
NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2021
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

This is to bring to the notice of all students that Directorate of Management and Information System (DMIS) is constrained to henceforth make students’ results available to their portals for a limited period of time to enable them download, print and document same at the Student Counselor’s offices in their Study Centres.
2. Consequently, the affected students requesting for result slips should submit the following details to the counselor’s office at the study centre for onward action:
Full Name:
Matric. No.:
Programme:
Faculty:
Study Centre:
Semester(s) Result Slip(s) Requesting:

Make your submission on/or before 28th February, 2021

Signed
Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Important Information

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2021
Enskynelson:

OK. Two ways I think you can tackle this is to plead with the Study Centre IF they can at least verify your result with WAEC Card and give you time to get your cert. Secondly, from what I read online, your certificate is not supposed to take that long. Consider reaching out to WAEC on their official twitter handle and lay your complain.

Went today and I was partially cleared and given matric number please what's the implication and the next step?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Dave0116:

Went today and I was partially cleared and given matric number please what's the implication and the next step?
Great. Once you have the matriculation number, you are good to go. Just do your part to get your certificate and submit to them as soon as you get it. You are good to go, no restriction, no issues.
Next step is to begin registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by droopyd: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
sainty1:
Will the collection be at study centers or we will have to travel to Abuja?

Judging from history and what I deduced from my visit to the study center, certificates will be collected at NOUN HQ in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adedolapo2021: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please is GST 707 exam (e-xam) OBJ or Fill-in-the-gap?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Guys have clearance for exam already been done? If yes can i still do it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Enskynelson:

Great. Once you have the matriculation number, you are good to go. Just do your part to get your certificate and submit to them as soon as you get it. You are good to go, no restriction, no issues.
Next step is to begin registration.

No problem thanks alot sir

I heard no more e-exams in NOUN, pls is that true?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Guys can we still do exam clearance at Lagos study center? Also can someone please give me link to download 2020 2 exam clearance form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dave0116:

No problem thanks alot sir

I heard no more e-exams in NOUN, pls is that true?
That's not true. E-exams remains for 100-200L courses and all GSTs. That has not changed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Adedolapo2021:
Please is GST 707 exam (e-xam) OBJ or Fill-in-the-gap?
Both. It is both.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Enskynelson:

That's not true. E-exams remains for 100-200L courses and all GSTs. That has not changed.

Oh okay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
mrvocalprowess:
Guys have clearance for exam already been done? If yes can i still do it?

Can someone please answer? Lagos study center specifically. Can exam clearance still be done? It's urgent!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sainty1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
droopyd:

Judging from history and what I deduced from my visit to the study center, certificates will be collected at NOUN HQ in Abuja.

Any timeframe when the collection will start? Just asking because I need mine urgently.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by audacious: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
sainty1:

Any timeframe when the collection will start? Just asking because I need mine urgently.

I asked this question but was only told that we'll be notified when the certificates are ready for collection.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chrisenglish: 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Babatindan: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yes
mrvocalprowess:

Can someone please answer? Lagos study center specifically. Can exam clearance still be done? It's urgent!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sechee(f): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
A quick question, please I have B.sc in microbiology and would want to start my MBA asap. Can I just do it direct or do I have to do PGD first.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sechee:
A quick question, please I have B.sc in microbiology and would want to start my MBA asap. Can I just do it direct or do I have to do PGD first.
You are qualified for direct MBA provided your result is not less than 2'2.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sechee(f): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Enskynelson:

You are qualified for direct MBA provided your result is not less than 2'2.

Thanks, can I pm you pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sechee:

Thanks, can I pm you pls?
Check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.