Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485668 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 1:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Enskynelson:

Go to the selected Study Center with the original of what you uploaded. You are also required to go along with Passport photographs.

Thank you very much sir....Please, will i meet counsellors at school? especially because of exams. I went there during the POP exams. but I wasn't attended to.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Please help me am in pain. after noun site upgrade, I logged in what I saw I can't explain. Am in Awka study centre but when I logged in, it was showing Kaduna study centre. How do I go about it? My study centre is Awka.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:49am On Feb 01, 2021
NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Noblejay7: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Please can we now visit the school head quarters for certificate collection?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Dara2:

Thank you very much sir....Please, will i meet counsellors at school? especially because of exams. I went there during the POP exams. but I wasn't attended to.
The Study Centres have been told as from last week to attend to new students in spite exams. You can go there again. Some staff are to be in charge of that during the exams.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop For All NOUN Enquires/Solutions..

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report....

For More Details: CLICK HERE.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
I knew I would finish with First Class - NOUN’s best graduating student

https://nounnews.org/article/i-knew-i-would-finish-first-class-nouns-best-graduating-student

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hello all,

I have a fresher friend.

She just gain admission as an undergraduate in Business administration.

Please what is the cost of the total payment.
Semester registration, exam fee, courses for first semester, compulsory fee etc.

Please she needs all the details regarding payments.

Your response will be appreciated.

And is there whatsapp group for her 100 level, kindly help out.

Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
shady45:
Hello all,

I have a fresher friend.

She just gain admission as an undergraduate in Business administration.

Please what is the cost of the total payment.
Semester registration, exam fee, courses for first semester, compulsory fee etc.

Please she needs all the details regarding payments.

Your response will be appreciated.

And is there whatsapp group for her 100 level, kindly help out.

Thanks in advance

She's going to take 8 compulsory courses for her first semester.

6 Courses are 2 credit units each while 2 are 3 credit units each.

6 courses x 2500 = 15000
2 courses x 3000 = 6000
Exam registration for the 8 courses = 8000
Semester registration = 36000
Total= 65000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joezik(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2021
I need a breakdown on the current fees for PGDE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Fkj202004:

6 courses x 2500 = 15000
2 courses x 3000 = 6000
Total= 65000

Thanks so much for this.

Please what about compulsory fee. Is that needed for her level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2021
shady45:

Thanks so much for this.

Please what about compulsory fee. Is that needed for her level?

That's the semester registration I included.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Ribasandez:

Thank you, Samisha.

I wish all recent graduates a blessed and joyous future. It's been a long journey, and that journey has finally ended. Seeing my fellow graduands today was a breath of fresh air. The joy in their faces was indeed a joy to watch. I pray from the depth of my heart that God may open doors for you and give you the platform to shine in this world.

As I was celebrated today along with my contemporaries, I pray every single member of NOUN nairaland will experience the joy of being honored and celebrated. Sincerely, I am proud to have studied in this wonderful university, and I shall continue to remember the day I chose to enroll in it.

NOUN, you have blessed me immensely. I pray you continue to grow from strength to strength.

And to those who have been kind and supportive, may you experience greater joy than I feel this very day.

Even as I take a final leave from NOUN nairaland and anything NOUN, I promise that I shall come back stronger and give back to the school that has been a joy for me.

I wish you all a greater and better tomorrow.

From Ribasandez, aka Ogunlaiye Taiwo,

Best Graduating Student for the 9th and 10th Convocation Ceremony of The National Open University of Nigeria.

Congratulations Ribasandez wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2021
NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR CHANGE OF STUDY CENTRE

3 copies of the following:

1) Application letter
2) List of registered courses with clearance stamp from store
3) E-wallet from the portal
4) Evidence of transfer

NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR STATEMENT/NOTIFICATION OF RESULT

1) Application letter
2) Admission letter
3) E-wallet from the portal
4) Result from the portal

NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT (UNDERGRADUATES)

1) Application letter
2) Evidence of Remita
3) Payment Or N5,000
4) A copy of certificate/result

NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT (POSTGRADUATES)

1) Upload evidence of
2) Remita payment of N25,000 for international or N10,000 for local destination
3) Upload certificate/notification result

NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR CHANGE OF PROGRAMME

1) Change of programme form
2) Application form
3) Admission letter
4) O’level results/certificate
5) Evidence of Remita payment

NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR CHANGE OF GENDER/CORRECTION OF NAME

1) Application letter
2) Application form
3) Admission letter
4) Birthday certificate/Newspaper publication

NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR PROJECT PROPOSAL

1) Three proposed topics
2) Results from portal
3) List of registered courses
4) E-wallet

NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR INTRODUCTION LETTER

1) Application letter
2) Admission letter
3) Students ID card
4) E-wallet

NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR PROGRESS REPORT

2 copies of the following:

1) Application letter
2) Results from portal
3) Students ID card

Macharthony Solutions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by younix(f): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fkj202004:

6 courses x 2500 = 15000
2 courses x 3000 = 6000
Total= 65000

Please my Sister also gained admission (Mass Communication). She was at the V.I study centre last week to make enquiries about the fees but couldn't gain access due to the ongoing exam.

Please can you help me with the details of payment for Mass Communication 100L.
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
younix:

Please my Sister also gained admission (Mass Communication). She was at the V.I study centre last week to make enquiries about the fees but couldn't gain access due to the ongoing exam.

Thank you.

She is going to do 11 courses, 10 core and one elective.

Her total fees will be up to 73k

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by younix(f): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Okay. Thanks

Fkj202004:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fkj202004:

That's the semester registration I included.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

I have a serious issue now... I went for verification today and I was asked to go and bring my waec gce cert as I had written it since 2018.
I went to waec office at yaba, I was directed to Ikorodu, I went to Ikorodu and paid, I was told my certificate can't be printed that I'll have to appeal for it to be printed, I filled and submitted the form and was told it'll be rectified after 6months. Lol
I went back to NOUN, and explained to them and they said there's nothing they can do unless I speak with a senior staff... Rn I'm confused as I won't want to waste another year... Is there anyway I can go about this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fkj202004:

Pls what about bsc economics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dave0116:

Pls what about bsc economics

6 core courses and 1 elective; out of which 3 courses are 3 credit units while 4 courses are 2 credit units.

The total estimate is roughly 70,0000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dave0116:

I have a serious issue now... I went for verification today and I was asked to go and bring my waec cert as I had written it since 2018.
I went to waec office at yaba, I was directed to Ikorodu, I went to Ikorodu and paid, I was told my certificate can't be printed that I'll have to appeal for it to be printed, I filled and submitted the form and was told it'll be rectified after 6months. Lol
I went back to NOUN, and explained to them and they said there's nothing they can do unless I speak with a senior staff... Rn I'm confused as I won't want to waste another year... Is there anyway I can go about this?
Your certificate should not be gotten in WAEC office. Go to the school you sat for your WAEC. It will be there. Kindly clarify why u went to WAEC office for your cert.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

Your certificate should not be gotten in WAEC office. Go to the school you sat for your WAEC. It will be there. Kindly clarify why u went to WAEC office for your cert.
It's waec gce sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dave0116:

It's waec gce sir
OK. Two ways I think you can tackle this is to plead with the Study Centre IF they can at least verify your result with WAEC Card and give you time to get your cert. Secondly, from what I read online, your certificate is not supposed to take that long. Consider reaching out to WAEC on their official twitter handle and lay your complain.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

OK. Two ways I think you can tackle this is to plead with the Study Centre IF they can at least verify your result with WAEC Card and give you time to get your cert. Secondly, from what I read online, your certificate is not supposed to take that long. Consider reaching out to WAEC on their official twitter handle and lay your complain.

Oh okay... I'll try both and get back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeyanwale5(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
younix:

Thank you.

Good evening, I just got admitted into the institution public administration 100level, pls I want to know the total fees.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iwriter247: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2021
[
Need help writing your dissertation, thesis, essay, report,assignment, presentation, term paper or anything else?

We can help you. Any subject, any complexity, any deadline.

100% Plagiarism free
100% Confidential
and 100% satisfaction guaranteed

WE SPECIALIZE IN:

1. Dissertation Writing
2. Research Paper Writing
3. Thesis Writing
4. Term Paper Writing
5. Essay Writing
6. Case Study Writing
7. Assignment Writing
8. Editing and Proofreading
9. Research Proposal Writing

WE GUARANTEE

1. 100% Plagiarism-free
2. Fully referenced
3. Never resold
4. 100% matching the brief
5. Delivered by your deadline
6. Free amendments

CONTACT DETAILS:

Call: 09057862739
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by audacious: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Convocation has come and gone. Please does anyone have information concerning collection of certificates? Has NOUN outlined the procedure for collection?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2021
audacious:
Convocation has come and gone. Please does anyone have information concerning collection of certificates? Has NOUN outlined the procedure for collection?

Co ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Enskynelson:
GENERAL TIPS FOR NOUN STUDENTS

Tip For Today
If you are a NOUN student and you want to finish in time, don't play with the following courses:

IT/SIWES 1&2
Micro Teaching
Teaching Practice 1&2
Post Teaching Practice
Field Work/Visit
Seminar
Project etc.

From experience, what delay students most are the non-examinable courses. While you are writing your exams, don't forget those courses that are called non-examinable courses.
More tips coming soon.

C H E E R S

How many IT/SIWES are we suppose to do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Morningstarrr:

How many IT/SIWES are we suppose to do?
What programme are u running?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Enskynelson:

What programme are u running?
Computer Science sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.