Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485327 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity2: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Get help on:.

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report..

I. CHECKOUT THE TOTAL FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER.

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER.

For More Details: CLICK HERE.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mbanefoeze(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

As an applicant, after payment, u are supposed to use the "continue after payment" option. Enter the RRR (without the dashes eg. 111122223333). Select your programme and proceed.

please i did not see the continue after payment option wat should i do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
mbanefoeze:

please i did not see the continue after payment option wat should i do
Go to www.admissions.nouonline.net
Click Undergraduate Admission OR
Postgraduate Admission as the case may be

You should see "CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT"
as attached.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pls is it a must I request for transcript before screening?
Or is it possible I do dat after screening?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamhistreasure: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2021
Good morning guys,anyone doing an mba at NOUN let’s hookup
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Download Final Year Project Reference Topics and Materials from Q and A App

If you are wondering how to go about writing your final year project, search no further. The thought of writing your final year project can be overwhelming at the start; it is not as difficult as it seems. Having the right mindset and having a guide, reference materials is all you need to start.

Before you settle for a Project Topic, ensure to carry out sufficient research to ascertain the availability of reference materials. Your task is made much easier when a good amount of reference and resource materials are available.

Access the underlisted Reference Project Materials at the undergraduate section (Research category) of Q and A App. The materials consist of Chapters 1 to 5 and include Questionnaire and References. The list will be updated as more materials are available.

Install Q and A App from Playstore Now - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
1. Effect of Strategic Management on Organizational Performance in Transport Industry Lagos State.
2. The Impact of Internal Control System on Revenue Generation
3. The Impact of Motivation (Intrinsic and Extrinsic) on Employees’ Job Performance in an Insurance Industry. (A Case Study of Leadway Assurance Company, Lagos)."
4. The Impact of Performance Appraisal on Employees Performance, A Study of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Lagos
5. The Challenge and Prospect of Starting A Small Scale Fashion Business in Lagos (A Case of Local Government Area of Lagos State)
6. Promotion of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises and their Contribution to the Economic Growth of Nigeria.
7. Design And Implementation Of Computerized Banking Monitor Information System (A Case Study Of Central Bank Plc Lagos).
8. Effect Of Credit Risk Management On The Performance Of Banks In Nigeria
9. Evaluate The Relationship Between Board Characteristics And Firm Performance Of Firms In The Service Sector Listed On Nigeria Stock Exchange
10. Impact of Social Networking Site on Employee Performance
11. Influence of Social Networking Site on Organizational Performance (A Case Study Of Guaranteed Trust Bank).

ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT
1. Appraisal of Cashless Policy Effect on Small Medium Enterprises in Lagos

2. Impact of Government Expenditures, Economic Growth and Poverty in Nigeria

POLITICAL SCIENCE
1. Impact of Peace in the Economic Development.
2. Impact of Structural Influx of FDI Spoil on Agricultural Output in Nigeria (A Study of Selected Lagos West Senatorial Constituency).
3. Party Politics and Democratic Governance In Kosofe, Local Government Area.
4. The Effect of Project Continuity or Discontinuity on Socio-Political Development of Nigerian Economy (1999-2017)
5. The Impact of Judicial System on Crime Reduction in Nigeria.
6. Combating Corruption in Nigeria: A Case Study of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
7. Effect Of Unemployment on the Increase in Political Thuggery in Nigeria: A Study Of Selected Residents of Sango-Ota, Ogun State

PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
1. Community Policing and Management of Youth Violence in Ajah, Lagos State
2. Impact of ICT on Crowd Control in Nigerian Airports: A Case Study of Murtala Mohammed Airport
3. To Assess The Impact of ICT To Crowd Control And Management In Nigeria Airport.
4. Compensation Practices And Employee Perfomance:A Study Of Selected Multinational Corporations In Lagos State.
5. Impact on Organizational Effectiveness in Pension Fund Administrations
6. Local Government Administration and Socio-economic Development.

DEPARTMENT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
1. Assessment of Entrepreneurship Skills in Creating Youth Employment
2. An Assessment Impact of SME in Lagos Metropolis
3. Effect of Selected Sales Promotional Tools on Consumers Purchase of Food. “A Case Study of Dufil Foods Plc”
4. Entrepreneurship Education As A Tool For Reducing Unemployment In Nigeria
5. The Impact of Customer Relationship Marketing On Small And Medium Entrepreneurship Sustainability: A Study of Three SMEs in Eti-Osa LGA, Lagos
6. Women Entrepreneur and Economic Development In Nigeria.
7. An Appraisal of Entrepreneurship Effectiveness In Small Scale Enterprises A Key To An Industrialization (A Case Study of Golden Toast Fast Foods Rangers Avenue Lagos.)
8. An Investigation of The Activities and Operations of Small Scale Enterprises (SSES) and Government Agencies on Reduction of Unemployment In Nigeria
9. Women Empowerment and their Effect on Socio Economic Growth of Nigeria: A Study of Women Socio Economic Activities of Eti-Osa Local Government
10. An Appraisal of Cashless Policy Effect On Small Medium Enterprises (SMES) In Lagos Metropolis

MASS COMMUNICATION
1. An Assessment of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on Performance of Educational System in Nigeria.
2. Assessment of the Influence of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on the Performance of Broadcast Media Organisation: A Study of Enugu State Broadcasting Service
3. Design and Implementation of A Secured Information System In Cloud Computing
4. Design and Implementation Online Sim Card Registration System
5. Effect of the Use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) On Students’ Academic Achievement in Mathematics in Selected Secondary Schools In Lagos State

SOCIOLOGY
1. Causes, Effects and Remedies to Child Trafficking in Nigeria
2. Child Trafficking in Nigeria the Causes, Effect and Remedies

EARLY CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS

1. The Influence of Teachers’ Creativity on Early Childhood Development in Shomolu/Bariga Local Government Area
2. The Use of Play as Learning Strategy for Skills Development in Early Childhood Education
3. Effectiveness of the Use of Interactive Radio Instruction (IRI) Strategy in Educating Children in Lagos State, Nigeria.
4. Examine Secondary School Students’ Perception of Vocational and Technical Education (VTE) in Nigeria.
5. The Influence of Family Economic Background on Children Academic Performance in Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State.
6. Better Employer-Employer Relations, Teacher’s Productivity And Students’ Academic performance in Lagos State Secondary Schools: A Study of some Selected Secondary Schools in Badagry Local Government Area
7. Relationship Between Learners’ Attitudes Towards Teaching Methodologies And Their Academic Performance In Yaba Local Council Development Area

ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT
1. Audit Committee Characteristics and Financial Performance of Deposit Money Banks in Nigeria, (A Study Of Guaranty Trust Bank And First Bank)
2. Evaluate and Assess Tax Incentives and Tax Compliance In Nigeria
3. Income Tax Revenue Generation and Economy Growth.
4. The Impact of Personal Income Tax on Revenue Generation of the State Government.
5. The Impact of Proper Accounting Procedures in Small Scale Business Enterprises: A Case Study of Balogun Market, Lagos-Nigeria
6. The Relevance of Working Capital Management in a Firm (A Case Study Of Guaranty Trust Bank)

EDUCATION MANAGEMENT
1. The Certification of Teacher's on the Academic Performance of Secondary School Students in Surulere LGA, Lagos State.
2. The Influence of Overpopulation on the Academic Performance and Social Life of Primary School Pupils in Lagos State
3. Employee Empowerment as Key Factor in Helping Organizations, Become More Effective in Voice Of Nigeria (VON).
4. Impact of Smart-Board on Academic Achievement of Primary Schools In Lagos State.

ARTS AND SOCIO-SCIENCES EDUCATION
-Influence of Family Socio-Economic Background on Children Academic Performance in Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State

BOTANY DEPARTMENT
-Causes of Poor Performance in Botany Courses Studied by Biology Students in Tai Solarin University of Education

COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL LAW
-Capacity and Powers of the Company: The Ultra Vires Doctrine Under the Nigerian Company Law

COOPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
-Assessment of the Role of Waste Management Agencies in Solid Waste Management in Ajah, Lagos State
- An Assessment of Co-Operative Societies in the Economic Development of Nigeria,(A Case Study of Lagos State)

GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING
-Relationship between Stress, Mental and Academic Performance of Students of Nasarawa State University, Keffi
-Effect of Class Size and Students Attitude on Academic Performance in Biology (Case Study of Secondary Schools In Ikorodu Local Government Area In Lagos State).

PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
-Nigerian Civil War Played in Defining the Country’s Foreign Policy
-Factors of Peace and Conflict in the Relations between Irakor and Ogbona Communities in Edo State, 1999-2019

COMPUTER SCIENCE
-Student Project Allocation and Verification System for Monitoring Duplication

EPIDEMIC & MEDICAL STATISTICS

-Perception and Challenges of Nurses in the Care of Suspected Covid 19 Patients in Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos State

FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
-Working Capital Management an a Public CompanysadA Case Study of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Samisha500:

PGD BUSINESS ADMIN COURSE OUTLINE
https://www.nou.edu.ng/registerable_admin/PGD%20Business%20Administration?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences

SCHOOL FEES CALCULATION SCHEDULE

Compulsory Fee for Postgraduates

(1) N35,000 compulsory fee (Freshers)

(2) N18,000 compulsory fee for (Returning students)

Course Registration fees

1) 0 & 1 Credit unit - N2500
2) 2 Credit unit - N2500
3) 3 Credit unit - N3000
4) 4 Credit unit - N3500

Exam registration fee

Exam registration fee for each POSTGRADUATE course is N2,000

Other notable fees (to be paid later)

(1) Project fee for POSTGRADUATE N25,000

How to Calculate your school fee per semester

Let's say that I am taking the following courses for the semester:
APC419 (2 units)
PDP419 (3 units)
SDP400 (3 units)
NRC410 (2 units)

➡ Since I am a fresher, then my compulsory fee is N35,000

➡I am taking 4 courses (exam registration for each course is N2,000) so the total for the exam registration is N8,000

➡ Two of my courses are 2 units each (costing N2,500), so that makes it N5,000. Also, Two of my courses are 3 units each (costing N3,000), so that makes it N6,000. Hence, my total course registration fee will be N11,000

➡ Therefore, school fees to be paid for the semester is:
Compulsory fee (N35,000) + Exam Registration fee (N8,000) + Course Registration fee (N11,000) making a total of N54,000

I hope you now understand how it is done! Note that the above estimate is just an example, the actual calculation for your own semester outline might be different.

Students must also note that in the case where you have elective courses, you are free to choose one or two or more. But by the school rule, if you find any elective courses in your outline, it is important to choose at least one of them. If you do not find any elective courses in your list for a given semester, just ignore and register only the core courses.

➡Has for the remita you saw, its allocated to each student's portal and you will make every of your payment there.

HOW TO FUND YOUR PORTAL WALLET

STEP ONE
Generate a remita code (RRR) from your portal.
i. Login to your portal and click on MANAGE WALLET it'll display sub-menus
ii. Click on CREDIT WALLET and a payment form will open
iii. Input your email, phone number, and amount you want to pay
iv. Under Payment Type: Select BANK BRANCH to visit a bank and make your payment. Other payment options have been temporarily removed.
v. Click on PAY and your RRR would be generated.

NOTE: Copy the RRR and proceed to make your payment at a bank branch of any specified banks: First Bank, Zenith, UBA, Polaris and Access etc.

STEP TWO
Check successful payment status.
While your not logged into your portal follow these steps to check that payment.
i. Clik "Check RRR"
ii. Enter your RRR that you've already paid for.
iii. Select Payment Category (Wallet funding)
iv. Click SUBMIT

Note: You should see PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL (record inserted successfully) message otherwise try again later.

FINAL STEP
login and click "Credit/Check Wallet Payments" under "Manage Wallet". Enter your RRR in the box and click "Credit/Check Wallet RRR Payment", only then is your Wallet credited.

MISHA CARES
pls how do i go about this transcript stuff. is it compulsory to do it now or later and how do i go about the process?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Akerewe:

Good day everyone, pls how do i go about this transcript stuff. is it compulsory to do it now or later and how do i go about the process?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=Akerewe post=100451868][/quote]
Abeg help us answer this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lordlek: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Please is noun registration still on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
lordlek:
Please is noun registration still on?
Yes, till 15th April.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lordlek: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Enskynelson:

Yes, till 15th April.
Okay thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 5:20am On Apr 04, 2021
Pls I've registered all my course but I can't login to my GST portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2021
I want to register for my two carry overs, please how much is the fee?
I'm running pgd info tech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2021
NOUN Online Lecture/Facilitation Timetable For 2021_1 Semester

Everything you need to know about NOUN Facilitation
How to Join the facilitation
Facilitation Timetable
NOUN Online Lecture FAQs e.t.c

https://edusportal.com/noun/noun-online-lecture-facilitation-timetable-for-2021_1-semester/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
hadibaba:
Semester Registration=N18,000
Exam Registration=N2000/Course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
hadibaba:
2k per course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akerewe:

pls how do i go about this transcript stuff. is it compulsory to do it now or later and how do i go about the process?

D guru in d house should pls help us answer this.Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Taiwolee1:

D guru in d house should pls help us answer this.Thanks in anticipation

You can do it later. When you got your NOUN Admission letter, there was an option to download a transcript form that you are to fill and take to your institution.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fkj202004:

You can do it later. When you got your NOUN Admission letter, there was an option to download a transcript form that you are to fill and take to your institution.
Thanks a million for this life saving response, kudos
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fkj202004:

Thanks but I ignored it wen I wanted to download d admission letter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Taiwolee1:

Thanks but I ignored it wen I wanted to download d admission letter.

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzpgletter_trans.php

Use the above link to print the transcript form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fkj202004:

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzpgletter_trans.php
Use the above link to print the transcript form
Thanks so much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2021
pls can someone help me with Msc.Information tech registrable courses pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Subomi007: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good afternoon all,

Please, anyone here with information regarding collection of certificate in Abuja, can I do my clearance in Abuja without necessarily going to my study centre and is there distribution plan/date for faculties/school.

My faculty is social science.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Subomi007:
Good afternoon all,

Please, anyone here with information regarding collection of certificate in Abuja, can I do my clearance in Abuja without necessarily going to my study centre and is there distribution plan/date for faculties/school.

My faculty is social science.

Thank you.

You can go to Abuja anytime for your clearance and Certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Subomi007: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fkj202004:

You can go to Abuja anytime for your clearance and Certificate

Thank you, God bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please house, kindly put me tru on the procedures for presentation of certificate for admission. Am I going to get invitation from the school (NOUN) to come for presentation of certificate or I can go on my own immediately after uploading my certificate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mbanefoeze(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
PLEASE AM GETTING THIS AFTER CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT BUTTON
"" Amount paid is not for undergraduate admission!!! ""
WHAT DOES THIS ERROR MEAN..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by agatha360: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please if you are doing msc public health pls I need information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Leo2flex(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Does this School offers Masters Program in various field like Medical Microbiology?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fkj202004:

Go to your Study Centre and ask for dropping of courses. You will give them your exam and course slips and tell them which course (s) you want to drop.
good evening. I have successfully registered for my project.. I need guide on the next action, please. Someone said I have to goto study center first with printout that I passed research methodology.. Afterwards I will be assigned a supervisor.. Afterwards I submit 3 project topics.. Afterwards it gets approved.. Aftwards I defend..

Please I need walk through.. Thank you so much Bosses

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.