Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488868 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Enskynelson:
Your don't know your CGPA? You cannot find your results? You need summary of your results? Trying to set targets? Have you completed all your courses and wondering why you have not made it to several graduating lists? If these are your worries, send me a DM let's talk about it.
How come you are not responding to your mail request?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Samisha500:

PGD BUSINESS ADMIN COURSE OUTLINE
https://www.nou.edu.ng/registerable_admin/PGD%20Business%20Administration?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences

SCHOOL FEES CALCULATION SCHEDULE

Compulsory Fee for Postgraduates

(1) N35,000 compulsory fee (Freshers)

(2) N18,000 compulsory fee for (Returning students)

Course Registration fees

1) 0 & 1 Credit unit - N2500
2) 2 Credit unit - N2500
3) 3 Credit unit - N3000
4) 4 Credit unit - N3500

Exam registration fee

Exam registration fee for each POSTGRADUATE course is N2,000

Other notable fees (to be paid later)

(1) Project fee for POSTGRADUATE N25,000

How to Calculate your school fee per semester

Let's say that I am taking the following courses for the semester:
APC419 (2 units)
PDP419 (3 units)
SDP400 (3 units)
NRC410 (2 units)

➡ Since I am a fresher, then my compulsory fee is N35,000

➡I am taking 4 courses (exam registration for each course is N2,000) so the total for the exam registration is N8,000

➡ Two of my courses are 2 units each (costing N2,500), so that makes it N5,000. Also, Two of my courses are 3 units each (costing N3,000), so that makes it N6,000. Hence, my total course registration fee will be N11,000

➡ Therefore, school fees to be paid for the semester is:
Compulsory fee (N35,000) + Exam Registration fee (N8,000) + Course Registration fee (N11,000) making a total of N54,000

I hope you now understand how it is done! Note that the above estimate is just an example, the actual calculation for your own semester outline might be different.

Students must also note that in the case where you have elective courses, you are free to choose one or two or more. But by the school rule, if you find any elective courses in your outline, it is important to choose at least one of them. If you do not find any elective courses in your list for a given semester, just ignore and register only the core courses.

➡Has for the remita you saw, its allocated to each student's portal and you will make every of your payment there.

HOW TO FUND YOUR PORTAL WALLET

STEP ONE
Generate a remita code (RRR) from your portal.
i. Login to your portal and click on MANAGE WALLET it'll display sub-menus
ii. Click on CREDIT WALLET and a payment form will open
iii. Input your email, phone number, and amount you want to pay
iv. Under Payment Type: Select BANK BRANCH to visit a bank and make your payment. Other payment options have been temporarily removed.
v. Click on PAY and your RRR would be generated.

NOTE: Copy the RRR and proceed to make your payment at a bank branch of any specified banks: First Bank, Zenith, UBA, Polaris and Access etc.

STEP TWO
Check successful payment status.
While your not logged into your portal follow these steps to check that payment.
i. Clik "Check RRR"
ii. Enter your RRR that you've already paid for.
iii. Select Payment Category (Wallet funding)
iv. Click SUBMIT

Note: You should see PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL (record inserted successfully) message otherwise try again later.

FINAL STEP
login and click "Credit/Check Wallet Payments" under "Manage Wallet". Enter your RRR in the box and click "Credit/Check Wallet RRR Payment", only then is your Wallet credited.

MISHA CARES
thank you so so much. I really appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
destiro:

How come you are not responding to your mail request?
I responded and got mailer daemon. Send a mail to my moniker @gmail.com. My moniker is enskynelson.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
I dont know how my study center run my project result the project score and corection were return to my cetre but I didnt see my project result that I have been on the project since 2018 May.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
COMPILATION OF ALL GST COURSES

Please find above all the GST courses offered and registerable in National Open University of Nigeria.

Furthermore, these (GST) compulsory courses have been classified according to level, semester, credit unit, and differentiated by unique course codes and course titles.

Similarly, let's be guided that all GST courses are compulsory depending on your faculty and department graduation requirement.

Keep checking this platform for relevant updates in NOUN. We try as much as possible to post verified, accurate and genuine information on this platform.

Thank you for reading.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundelomo(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Any new msc public health student here? need help with maternal and child health study material. couldn't find it online. is there any WhatsApp group one can join in order to get informations. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
tundelomo:
Any new msc public health student here? need help with maternal and child health study material. couldn't find it online. is there any WhatsApp group one can join in order to get informations. thanks
What's the course code?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mubaraqq(m): 5:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Where did you get that course, to the best of my knowledge there's no course like that in both semesters or is it an elective?
tundelomo:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2021
NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL UPDATES FOR NOUN GRADUATES

1. Nigerian Law School Portal is now open for registration NOUN students can now apply for admission
https://edusportal.com/noun-guides/nigerian-law-school-opens-portal-for-registration-of-noun-law-graduates/

2. List of Qualified NOUN Law Graduates ready for Law School
https://edusportal.com/noun-guides/noun-lists-law-graduates-qualified-for-law-school-orientation-programme/

3. Nigerian Law School Fees For Freshers
https://edusportal.com/school-fees/nigerian-law-school-fees-breakdown/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mosho2good: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Edusportal:
NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL UPDATES FOR NOUN GRADUATES

1. Nigerian Law School Portal is now open for registration NOUN students can now apply for admission
https://edusportal.com/noun-guides/nigerian-law-school-opens-portal-for-registration-of-noun-law-graduates/

2. List of Qualified NOUN Law Graduates ready for Law School
https://edusportal.com/noun-guides/noun-lists-law-graduates-qualified-for-law-school-orientation-programme/

3. Nigerian Law School Fees For Freshers
https://edusportal.com/school-fees/nigerian-law-school-fees-breakdown/
plz kindly guide me on how to apply for law in noun cause I've tried but I'm not understanding it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2021
NOUN UPDATE!!!

2021_1 Online Facilitation will commence on the 7th of April, 2021.

Please download the Zoom Meetings Application on the device you wish to join Live classes with. (PC, Tablets, Mobile phones...)

Online Class attendance is likely to be 10 marks

TMA 30 marks
Examination 60 marks

Going forward.

~ Prof Peters. (NOUN VC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
This New VC is stressing me.
Samisha500:
NOUN UPDATE!!!

2021_1 Online Facilitation will commence on the 7th of April, 2021.

Please download the Zoom Meetings Application on the device you wish to join Live classes with. (PC, Tablets, Mobile phones...)

Online Class attendance is likely to be 10 marks

TMA 30 marks
Examination 60 marks

Going forward.

~ Prof Peters. (NOUN VC)

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
BREAKING....GOOD NEWS
NOUN to commence direct entry for Nursing by next semester 2021/2.

Meanwhile, if you are confused about why you are yet to graduate, or you cannot find your old results and confused about what to do... I can assist you.

Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundelomo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Enskynelson:

What's the course code?
PHS 804. but i was nt getting anything like maternal nd child health there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundelomo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mubaraqq:
Where did you get that course, to the best of my knowledge there's no course like that in both semesters or is it an elective?
saw it on the list of available courses. it's not an elective o. and i have also registered it for exam. can it be dropped?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
tundelomo:
PHS804. but i was nt getting anything like maternal nd child health there.
PH804 is EPIDEMIOLOGY II. I don't know where you got yours from. Please check very. As @Mubaraq has said, there is no such course among the current courses for M.Sc. Public Health programme.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
GST 302(Business Plan) For 2021_1 Guidelines Is Out!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
tundelomo:
saw it on the list of available courses. it's not an elective o. and i have also registered it for exam. can it be dropped?
Please, let's see the screenshot because, for those that registered last semester, there was not course with such title.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mbamally(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please any whatsapp group for Msc. Information Technology? Or should i open one

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mbanefoeze(m): 5:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Gooday, Nounlanders.
please I couldn't see the page for filling the next steps after payments
am confused and dont know what to do next .
And also i got a payment receipt in my mail.
We'll be expecting clue from anyone in no time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shacore1010: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2021
This would be awesome o....any one at all please u guys should state one........
Mbamally:
Please any whatsapp group for Msc. Information Technology? Or should i open one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shacore1010: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Good morning everyone, Please can any one help with comprehensive past questions for Msc. Information Technology

GST807 The Good Study Guide
CIT 843 Introduction to Database Management Systems
CIT 831 Software Engineering Methodologies
CIT 841 Advanced Information Storage and Retrieval
CIT 853 Internet concepts and Web Design
CIT 851 Advanced Systems Analysis and Design
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iwriter247: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Are you need help writing your dissertation, thesis, essay, report,assignment, presentation, term paper or anything else?

We can help you. Any subject, any complexity, any deadline.

100% Plagiarism free
100% Confidential
and 100% satisfaction guaranteed

WE SPECIALIZE IN:

1. Dissertation Writing
2. Research Paper Writing
3. thesis Writing
4. Term Paper Writing
5. Essay Writing
6. Case Study Writing
7. Assignment Writing
8. Editing and Proofreading
9. Research proposal Writing

WE GUARANTEE

1. 100% Plagiarism-free
2. Fully referenced
3. Never resold
4. 100% matching the brief
5. Delivered by your deadline
6. Free amendments

CONTACT DETAIL:
09057862739(Call/WhatsApp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2021
shacore1010:
Good morning everyone, Please can any one help with comprehensive past questions for Msc. Information Technology

GST807 The Good Study Guide
CIT 843 Introduction to Database Management Systems
CIT 831 Software Engineering Methodologies
CIT 841 Advanced Information Storage and Retrieval
CIT 853 Internet concepts and Web Design
CIT 851 Advanced Systems Analysis and Design

https://noudocs.com/past-questions.html

Go there for all POP past questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2021
mbanefoeze:
Gooday, Nounlanders.
please I couldn't see the page for filling the next steps after payments
am confused and dont know what to do next .
And also i got a payment receipt in my mail.
We'll be expecting clue from anyone in no time.

As an applicant, after payment, u are supposed to use the "continue after payment" option. Enter the RRR (without the dashes eg. 111122223333). Select your programme and proceed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2021
NOTICE OF REFRESHER COURSE FOR ALL NOUN LAW GRADUATES IN PREPARATION FOR THEIR ADMISSION INTO NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
COMMENCEMENT OF DIRECT ENTRY BACHELOR OF NURSING SCIENCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Staness:
This New VC is stressing me.
I tell you! The guy go get some yeye strong head.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Precyosa(f): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hello everyone..pls how many course should I register for Msc bus admin 1st semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamhistreasure: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=Enskynelson post=100352707]
Goodevening Sir,I want to do an MBA at NOUN but I'm getting conflicting infos about doing it directly or doing a Pgd first as I studied mech engineering in my first degree.However I have 3 years experience in banking.Do I need to do a Pgd first?
Secondly how long is the program,project inclusive.
Kindly assist please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=100425351][/quote]

You can even confirm the information yourself. Go to
www.admissions.nouounline.net, click Post Graduate admission,
then click Faculty of Management Sciences
Then click Masters of Business Administration

Click on the requirements...
You will clearly see "Second Class Lower in Any Course" as part of the requirements.

See the attached. With the above, I don't think you still need further clarification.

@iamhistreasure

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.