Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482871 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
2021 GRADUAND ALUMNI FEE PAYMENT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
2022 CONVOCATION CLEARANCE - PORT HARCOURT STUDY CENTRE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
ILORIN SC: 2022/1 PROPOSED ACADEMIC CALENDAR

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
REMINDER!!!

Online Facilitation is on!
You can check the timetable and send emails to the facilitator of your course.
https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/info/facilitation-timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by saidubaba: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please I want to know when apapa center will start clearance for graduating student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Ollie2103:

Any news on lagos study centre Victoria island about exam clearance?
No info yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Edusportal:
NOUN CONVOCATION UPDATE

1. NOUN 11th Virtual Convocation Ceremony

2. Guidelines For NOUN Graduation Clearance 2022

Visit Edusportal.com for more updates
It says here that graduation is 26th of March. Yet, postgraduate graduation list has not been released. Meaning we can commence clearance. And somehow, graduation is in 16 days!??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2022
The thing tire me honestly. M.sc graduation list yet to be released and when you contact headquarters they will inform you that you've being cleared for graduation. List yet to be out. When do we now do clearance?

quote author=Femipeter007 post=110906442]
It says here that graduation is 26th of March. Yet, postgraduate graduation list has not been released. Meaning we can commence clearance. And somehow, graduation is in 16 days!?? [/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Samisha500:
No info yet.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
DISTRIBUTION OF CERTIFICATES FOR GRADUANDS OF 11TH CONVOCATION CEREMONY

2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ModelLook(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Enskynelson:

You have to get to your study Centre and drop the complaint.

I have a B.Sc in Geography and Planning. But I want to study Nursing now.

Does NOUN offer Nursing?

Also how much is the school fees in Noun? Are the fees the same regardless of programs?

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
ModelLook:

I have a B.Sc in Geography and Planning. But I want to study Nursing now.

Does NOUN offer Nursing?

Also how much is the school fees in Noun? Are the fees the same regardless of programs?

Thank you.
With the above, you cannot not study Nursing in NOUN. One of the requirements is that your must be a registered nurse RN. The Nursing programme is actually for those that have gone to school of Nursing.
The fees varies, highly dependent on the number of courses you are to take per semester. Fresh undergraduate could be in the range of 54 - 74k. Depending on your programme. Returning students is 18k less than the above estimate.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ModelLook(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Enskynelson:

With the above, you cannot not study Nursing in NOUN. One of the requirements is that your must be a registered nurse RN. The Nursing programme is actually for those that have gone to school of Nursing.
The fees varies, highly dependent on the number of courses you are to take per semester. Fresh undergraduate could be in the range of 54 - 74k. Depending on your programme. Returning students is 18k less than the above estimate.

Alright. Thanks alot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Downtime Notice on the University Website https://www.nou.edu.ng

This is to bring to your notice that the University’s website will be on ‘Maintenance’ as from Friday, 11th March, 2022.

All inconvenience(s) that may be caused by this downtime is highly regretted as serious effort is on to ensure speedy restoration of our services to the University Community, students and the general public on or before Monday, 14th March, 2022.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Postgraduate list loading. Finishing touch is being carried out on it

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Breathtaker:
Can no longer print your Ewallet from your portal...?

Don't worry NOUNAID got you covered...

Send a message and request for yours here:
https://www.nounaid.com/contact
I used NOUNAID for my results analysis... the service was timely and the communication was top-notch. I highly recommend NOUNAID.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by codemaster2much: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
I intend to do a master program (MBA) at NOUN, how can I go about this, how much does this program cost, what are the requirement and what is the earliest time I can start.

Thanks Guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
codemaster2much:
I intend to do a master program (MBA) at NOUN, how can I go about this, how much does this program cost, what are the requirement and what is the earliest time I can start.

Thanks Guys
MBA in NOUN is for 4 semesters. The semesters are full of heavy course loads as the programme requires about 72 TCE for graduation. The programme is for those that are ready to study, dedicate time for it as well. In my view, MBA in NOUN is about the toughest of the programmes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 5:51am On Mar 11, 2022
You are right. I was reliably informed at the headquarters.i was worried before but they allayed my fears.

Fkj2021:
Postgraduate list loading. Finishing touch is being carried out on it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Angelshakira(f): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Pls I need noun MSc abuja center group chat
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latosolorunwa(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Good morning everyone,
Is there any study centre in Ikorodu??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Angelshakira:
Pls I need noun MSc abuja center group chat
Go to wuse zone 6.. DM me for link.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
please who has link to open university transcript
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
latosolorunwa:
Good morning everyone,
Is there any study centre in Ikorodu??

NO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
ALL 2021_2 SUPPLEMENTARY GRADUATION LIST
Released graduation list approved on 7th March, 2022

Get it here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LFN4xC38X1mMjSkbx5X8YeXc5X3rYnU8/view?usp=sharing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Enskynelson:
ALL 2021_2 SUPPLEMENTARY GRADUATION LIST

Get it here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LFN4xC38X1mMjSkbx5X8YeXc5X3rYnU8/view?usp=sharing

Good evening.
My name isn’t appearing on the list. I’ve passed all my courses and project.
Please, what can I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
I thank God I made it M.sc Business Administration

quote author=Enskynelson post=110953881]ALL 2021_2 SUPPLEMENTARY GRADUATION LIST

Get it here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LFN4xC38X1mMjSkbx5X8YeXc5X3rYnU8/view?usp=sharing[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
bisiofgod:
I thank God I made it M.sc Business Administration

Congratulations
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good evening House please after my HND in environmental health, can I go for MPH in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by codemaster2much: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

MBA in NOUN is for 4 semesters. The semesters are full of heavy course loads as the programme requires about 72 TCE for graduation. The programme is for those that are ready to study, dedicate time for it as well. In my view, MBA in NOUN is about the toughest of the programmes.

Waoh , but do they have a master program, even if it is Msc, that can fit into a working class schedule and free-weekend.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by codemaster2much: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
what is the closest study center to someone living in Gbagada
Imoksp:

NO

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.