Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488519 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by krone101: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hello all,

I want to do my PhD (IT) in NOUN, I want to ask if it's possible to complete the program online without having to go to school at all,
because i am often not in the country?

And is same also possible for the MBA program?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2023
worm360:
go home, sleep and wait for your admission, dont need to stress your self ok as soon as d admission is out i'll let eveery one knw ok

no course 4 alarm

For your academic research and projects, contact me on 09037741847
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
krone101:
Hello all,

I want to do my PhD (IT) in NOUN, I want to ask if it's possible to complete the program online without having to go to school at all,
because i am often not in the country?

And is same also possible for the MBA program?

Thanks

I have been asking this question since 2020 and no one seems to have any answers, not even the staff of the institution.

☹️
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
livinsoul:

I have been asking this question since 2020 and no one seems to have any answers, not even the staff of the institution.

☹️
This is because PhD students are rarely seen and the information available is not much in the cyberspace. The person who wants to do PhD in IT could consider ACETEL or NOUN PhD programmes.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by krone101: 2:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Hi Enskynelson,

Thanks for your message. Do you know if it's possible to complete the NOUN PhD (IT) program completely online?
And what is the difference between ACETEL and the NOUN PhD?

Thanks

Enskynelson:

This is because PhD students are rarely seen and the information available is not much in the cyberspace. The person who wants to do PhD in IT could consider ACETEL or NOUN PhD programmes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2023
I have completed the online admission process and will be going to the study centre for screening..

What should I expect?

Will I be expected to pay school fees before getting course materials?

Will I be given matric number after screening?

Please I hate going in on somewhere blind... Don't like surprises..

Thank you.
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Azaboy:
I have completed the online admission process and will be going to the study centre for screening..

What should I expect?

Will I be expected to pay school fees before getting course materials?

Will I be given matric number after screening?

Please I hate going in on somewhere blind... Don't like surprises..

Thank you.
Hope you have uploaded your credentials.
Yes, fees and registration before you get course materials. However u can get all the sofa copy of the courses materials and start studying before you register because the exams date remains.
Get e-course materials here nou.edu.ng/e-courseware

If you don't know which courses you will do for your programme, go to nounaid.com

Yea, you will be given matriculation number immediately.

Go with all originals and photocopies of your documents and go with passports.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
krone101:
Hi Enskynelson,

Thanks for your message. Do you know if it's possible to complete the NOUN PhD (IT) program completely online?
And what is the difference between ACETEL and the NOUN PhD?

Thanks

The ACETEL PhD is still in collaboration with NOUN. The programmes are mainly IT-related programmes.
Admission process is slightly different too.
acetel@noun.edu.ng for more info.
For more info on NOUN PhD programes, send mail to spgs@noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
I'm an old student, I have registered for this session but I can't login after several attempts even when I put in the right password, I have also done password reset but I'm not getting the reset link in my mail. Please any advice on what to do ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
loyedammy:
I'm an old student, I have registered for this session but I can't login after several attempts even when I put in the right password, I have also done password reset but I'm not getting the reset link in my mail. Please any advice on what to do ??
The reset link should be received in your NOUN student email yourmatriculationnumber@noun.edu.ng.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enskynelson:

The reset link should be received in your NOUN student email yourmatriculationnumber@noun.edu.ng.
Thanks, how do I login to that, name of site??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thank you very much, how can I log in to that mail, name of site
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Can anyone please help?? Thank you

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
loyedammy:

Thank you very much, how can I log in to that mail, name of site
To to Gmail dot com
Enter your emails as nou123456789@noun.edu.ng
Default password is NOU123456789
In the above example, the student's mat number is nou123456789.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
loyedammy:
Can anyone please help?? Thank you
You have to send ticket via support.nou.edu.ng if possible or contact your ICT officer at the Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enskynelson:

You have to send ticket via support.nou.edu.ng if possible or contact your ICT officer at the Study Centre.
Thank you, I have contacted support, hopefully they reply me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
loyedammy:

Thank you, I have contacted support, hopefully they reply me
You should get response in not more than 24hrs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by krone101: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okay, I will contact the e-mails.
Thank you.

Enskynelson:

The ACETEL PhD is still in collaboration with NOUN. The programmes are mainly IT-related programmes.
Admission process is slightly different too.
acetel@noun.edu.ng for more info.
For more info on NOUN PhD programes, send mail to spgs@noun.edu.ng

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sameduconsult(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2023
For all your NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria) Academic Needs, you may contact us. Our Mission is simple: To help you make a success of your Academic Career.

Get Help On

◾TMA Solutions
◾Exam Past Questions (2016-2022)
◾Thesis/Project Writing and Binding
◾Seminar/Business Reports writing
◾IT/SIWES Report
◾Admission Assistance
◾General Enquiries...

More Services We Offer
1.) Transcript Processing (Local & International)
2.) Certificate Processing
3.) Reference Letter Processing
4.) English Proficiency Letter Processing

◾For these and more, contact us on WhatsApp on: 08101262604

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2023
BREAKING...
GRADUATION LIST IS OUT.
Check your study Centre for details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
UPDATE!!!

GRADUATION LIST APPROVED SO FAR 2023 CONVOCATION.

Link below⬇️⬇️

https://docdro.id/ReZzA1O

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Approved NOUN Graduation List 2023

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Enskynelson:
BREAKING...
GRADUATION LIST IS OUT.
my name came out. Thank you for all your help!.
What's next now? When can we start clearance?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Staness:
Congratulations.
Clearance is between now and March.
Meanwhile, make sure your name is spelt correctly on the list.
Keeping checking here https://www.nouonline.net/gcheck.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
I discovered that out of the over 11.7K Graduands, We only have 8 Graduates of B.sc Information Technology...What happened to the rest of Us
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Enskynelson:
BREAKING...
GRADUATION LIST IS OUT.
My name is finally out.
Thanks to you all for the support you are rendering on this platform.
God bless you all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrymas(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Staness:
Can you kindly guide me on how to go about the clearance, please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
ev4real:

My name is finally out.
Thanks to you all for the support you are rendering on this platform.
God bless you all.
Congratulations. Success in your future endeavours.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Henrymas:

Can you kindly guide me on how to go about the clearance, please.
It is yet to start. Go to nouonline.net and click CLEARANCE. This will be where you will check your wallet and do the needful before convocation. Kindly note however that as at this morning, those whose name just came out have not been added to the list uploaded there. So, you just keep checking there. Other process will be at your study centre where you will have to get cleared by the Library, Bursary etc then make payments for convocation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
olulove:
I discovered that out of the over 11.7K Graduands, We only have 8 Graduates of B.sc Information Technology...What happened to the rest of Us
The list is just the beginning. Note that some programmes didn't even have any student on the list e.g. B.Nsc. Nursing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good evening,
My NOUN portal is showing cat UG. please does cat UG means ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.