Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482650 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Enskynelson:

Electives can be included provided all other CORE courses have been passed and it's not up to the required

Sir, my question is that even without teaching practice, there are core courses to make up for the 31 Units required. Is Teaching Practice a Must?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Acquiredollars:

Sir, my question is that even without teaching practice, there are core courses to make up for the 31 Units required. Is Teaching Practice a Must?
TP is a MUST.
If all your CORE courses are more than 31 units, kindly note that the total units of the Core courses supercedes that requirements you see there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Enskynelson:

Most M.Sc. Programmes are now 4 semesters. The last time I checked, the system does not check if you passed Research Methods. Your study Centre only check your results to see you have passed Research Methods before assigning you a supervisor. That is the only check.

Who told u that? Without passing research methodology, the research project will not pop-up in ur portal for registration. It is only when u passed research methodology that project research will b available for u to register
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Akerewe:

Who told u that? Without passing research methodology, the research project will not pop-up in ur portal for registration. It is only when u passed research methodology that project research will b available for u to register
Thank you for the info. Like I said "the last time I checked"...
I have added this to what I know. Thanks.
By this statement, OP should go ahead and see if he can register. If he cannot, it means he is not eligible to register.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeniluv(f): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hello house..Can someone enlighten me on PHD program in NOUN?I have seen the fees and available courses, what of duration and any other info..I am rounding up my project for M.Ed,would love to further..Thanks

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hephz22: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
-Academic project writing consultancy
-Project analysis consultancy
-Project proposal writing consultancy
Term paper writing consultancy
-Theology project consultancy
-Project binding
-Project tying
-Group/individual seminar on project writing and analysis
-Research topic development
-And many more

WhatsApp 08034203169
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gud2Gr8: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Enskynelson:

Kindly go to the Study Centre and confirm. That is where it is determined.

Pls do you know if HND Food Technology is an acceptable Diploma for PGD Information Technology.

I have gone through the list but didn't see it there.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gud2Gr8:

Pls do you know if HND Food Technology is an acceptable Diploma for PGD Information Technology.

I have gone through the list but didn't see it there.

Thanks
For such courses not listed, you just have to visit the study centre to determine that. The study centre often have to contact the Department to determine if you are qualified. Cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2023
🤬
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Admission for new students for 2023_1 sessions is ongoing!!!
For Admission requirements check www.nounaid.com/admission

If you want to process your admission by yourself use this guide: 👉 https://nounaid.com/blog/posts/how-to-process-admission-in-noun

Existing/New students can check to know the amount of money they are expected to pay this semester by using our Fee Analysis. www.nounaid.com/feecheck

Visit www.nounaid.com for more useful tips.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2023
Enskynelson:

TP is a MUST.
If all your CORE courses are more than 31 units, kindly note that the total units of the Core courses supercedes that requirements you see there.

Okay. Thank you sir.

Can PGDE students enroll for TRCN exam before completion of the Programme (PGDE)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by collins2057(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2023
Plz I have not been able to view my results for 2022/ 2 exams, am of Computer Science department.
Any good suggestions towards this issue is welcomed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=119956583]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Acquiredollars:

Okay. Thank you sir.

Can PGDE students enroll for TRCN exam before completion of the Programme (PGDE)?

Only if you have NCE, B.Sc (ED) or B.A(ED) before now. You cannot apply for TRCN using the PGDE that you are yet to earn.
See here for details https://trcn.gov.ng/registration-procedures/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
collins2057:
Plz I have not been able to view my results for 2022/ 2 exams, am of Computer Science department.
Any good suggestions towards this issue is welcomed
Go to support.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BalikisAdeoti: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hello all.
Any WhatsApp group for B.Sc. Info. Tech. students?
Thank.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Please is it possible to get NOUN past questions in English language M.A.
And how much

2. What is the nature of the exam like please ..

Cbt or Writing..

I will appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
DeanOlamide:

Please is it possible to get NOUN past questions in English language M.A.
And how much

2. What is the nature of the exam like please ..

Cbt or Writing..

I will appreciate
I have some. Drop your liam-e.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeanOlamide(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Enskynelson:

I have some. Drop your liam-e.

Olamide070@gmail.com ..

Thank you chief
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Good morning all

Take note that study centres have fully resume activities.

Application for new student is on, referrals are highly welcome for counseling and processing

Change of study centre is on

Issuing of matric number is on

Course and exam registration is fully on

Final year student start working on your project now, register and go and submit your proposal for supervisor to be assigned to you.

If you need assistance with transcript, recommendation letter and any other supporting document. Mac Solutions is here for you wink

Thanks

Mac Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sameduconsult(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2023
sameduconsult:
For all your NOUN Academic Needs, you may contact us. Our Mission is simple: To help you make a success of your Academic Career.

Get Help On

◾TMA Solutions
◾Exam Past Questions (2016-2022)
◾Thesis/Project Writing and Binding
◾Seminar/Business Reports writing
◾IT/SIWES Report
◾Admission Assistance
◾General Enquiries...

More Services We Offer
1.) Transcript Processing (Local & International)
2.) Certificate Processing
3.) Reference Letter Processing
4.) English Proficiency Letter Processing

◾For these and more, contact us on WhatsApp on: 08101262604

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by enohorglo(f): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thank you for the info. Like I said "the last time I checked"...
I have added this to what I know. Thanks.
By this statement, OP should go ahead and see if he can register. If he cannot, it means he is not eligible to register.

@Enskynelson, @Akerewe I passed Research Methodology by a B rating. Also my program is MPA, a bit different from M.Sc

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2023
enohorglo:

@Enskynelson, @Akerewe I passed Research Methodology by a B rating. Also my program is MPA, a bit different from M.Sc
Project is not available because your programme is now 4 semesters. Kindly check for earlier memo to support this.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Important Information

For the purpose of research which is geared towards improving the services delivery in NOUN, kindly fill the form herewith. This for active/inactive/alumni NOUN students.
This a chance to drop your opinion and make it count towards improving the services of NOUN
-Mgt

https://forms.gle/DqVs9aWAkrUDfGTP9

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=Enskynelson post=120307001]Important Information

Good morning. Pls I want to register for the SIWES (CIT 389) but I can't find it on my portal. (nouonline.net) thanks for your response always
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Enskynelson:
Important Information

For the purpose of research which is geared towards improving the services delivery in NOUN, kindly fill the form herewith. This for active/inactive/alumni NOUN students.
This a chance to drop your opinion and make it count towards improving the services of NOUN
-Mgt

https://forms.gle/DqVs9aWAkrUDfGTP9

Good morning. Pls I want to register for the SIWES (CIT 389) but I can't find it on my portal. (nouonline.net) thanks for your response always
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hello can someone explain to me what next to do after i register for SIWES (CIT389) and GST302 business plan
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ollie2103:

You will see it under project
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ollie2103:

Checked under project registration? Check there and see.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
aliadi2:
Hello can someone explain to me what next to do after i register for SIWES (CIT389) and GST302 business plan
For GST302, wait for information on the area of Business Plan for your zone. Check this space regularly for the update.
For your SIWES, go to remita and pay 1k to NOUN for SIWES logbook. Take the receipt to your study Centre for your logbook.
Also, when you accepted for your SIWES, you are required to go to https://siwes1.nouedu2.net/ to upload your details.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
I have gotten the WAEC original certificate this morning though at great cost but nothing is too much for education.

I have a question.... The middle name of my WAEC result is written *Damilare* while on my other documents like NIN and the like, my middle name is *Oluwadamilare*

Hope the *Oluwa* prefix discrepancies won't affect my admission process. My surname and first name tallies... Just the prefix ish.

I am thinking of finalising my admission this week. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Enskynelson:

You will have to get Your certificate. Application fee is 5000 and the semester is still fresh for you to start.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Azaboy:
I have gotten the WAEC original certificate this morning though at great cost but nothing is too much for education.

I have a question.... The middle name of my WAEC result is written *Damilare* while on my other documents like NIN and the like, my middle name is *Oluwadamilare*

Hope the *Oluwa* prefix discrepancies won't affect my admission process. My surname and first name tallies... Just the prefix ish.

I am thinking of finalising my admission this week. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Your Study Centre may require you do affidavit but wait let them be the one to complain during verification. Kindly proceed with your application.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.