Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488192 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by franugo(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2023
Good evening all.

I am thinking of applying for either a PGD or MSc in Information technology in NOUN.
Can someone please help with the following enquiries:
1. How much will I spend on PGD and MSc?
2. How long do they take?
3. Can everything be done online or will I have to visit a centre?
Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 1:45am On May 29, 2023
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2023
Pls after submission of spiral binding project, disc, and score sheet, what is d next line of action for the student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2023
Akerewe:
Pls after submission of spiral binding project, disc, and score sheet, what is d next line of action for the student.
Hope you have confirmed that the above have been uploaded. Please, confirm that the project and scoresheet (and Turnitin report for PG students) have been uploaded to the Project Administration System portal by your study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2023
Enskynelson:

Hope you have confirmed that the above have been uploaded. Please, confirm that the project and scoresheet (and Turnitin report for PG students) have been uploaded to the Project Administration System portal by your study centre.

Wow, thanks, I will do that immediately tomorrow. Pls is it possible for me to confirm it on my own if it's truly uploaded? If it's possible, how can I access it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2023
Akerewe:

Wow, thanks, I will do that immediately tomorrow. Pls is it possible for me to confirm it on my own if it's truly uploaded? If it's possible, how can I access it?
U cannot confirm on your own. Visit your study let them confirm if they have uploaded it. Last semester, I know of many persons who submitted but their Study Centre didn't do their part well. Those students couldn't defend their project (Masters students) and that was how they missed graduation o. It's this semester they are hoping to do the defence.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2023
Enskynelson:

U cannot confirm on your own. Visit your study let them confirm if they have uploaded it. Last semester, I know of many persons who submitted but their Study Centre didn't do their part well. Those students couldn't defend their project (Masters students) and that was how they missed graduation o. It's this semester they are hoping to do the defence.

God bless you immensely chief, I will follow it up judiciously

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeniluv(f): 3:44pm On May 29, 2023
Akerewe:
Please, how many copies did you submit?1 or 2?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2023
Jeniluv:
Please, how many copies did you submit?1 or 2?

1copy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeniluv(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2023
Akerewe:

1copy
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
Good evening Everyone. Please I just applied to MSc. Public health at NOUN and I've been given the Conditional admission. I've also requested for my academic transcript from my school.

1. Please must the transcript be sent in hard copy, or can I request it to be sent to NOUN pg email address?

2. After the delivery of my transcript what is the next step for me to take?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2023
Modupeprecious:
Good evening Everyone. Please I just applied to MSc. Public health at NOUN and I've been given the Conditional admission. I've also requested for my academic transcript from my school.

1. Please must the transcript be sent in hard copy, or can I request it to be sent to NOUN pg email address?

2. After the delivery of my transcript what is the next step for me to take?
Thanks
1. Attach the transcripts request form to your trancripts application from your Alma mater. They can send via email but must be from their official email to that noun email provided in the request form.

2. Take the evidence of application (eg. Payment receipt) to NOUN study centre and the other things you uploaded for verification. Verification resumes after the exams. By the way, hope u have uploaded your credentials?

After the verification, you can them start registration. All these are not possible until after the exams.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 6:48am On May 31, 2023
Enskynelson:

1. Attach the transcripts request form to your trancripts application from your Alma mater. They can send via email but must be from their official email to that noun email provided in the request form.

2. Take the evidence of application (eg. Payment receipt) to NOUN study centre and the other things you uploaded for verification. Verification resumes after the exams. By the way, hope u have uploaded your credentials?

After the verification, you can them start registration. All these are not possible until after the exams.
Cheers.
Okay, thank you very much. I'll do as you advised. Yes I have uploaded my credentials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2023
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JayDee001: 5:29pm On May 31, 2023
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:36am On Jun 01, 2023
WE ARE BACK AGAIN

Happy New Month To Y'all

Now Available!!!

Good morning All

▪️Admission Processing✅
▪️Portal Analysis✅
▪️Collection of certificate✅
▪️Recommendation/Reference letter✅
▪️English Proficiency✅
▪️Transcript Local & International✅

And so on...

Interested candidate send a DM smiley

Mac Solutions

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 12:23am On Jun 02, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes. You can. Please do it before the certificates are sent to the Study Centres at the state Capitals for collection. That is first week of April.

Good morning, my name came out in the last graduant list but I had issues with clearance due to some wrong charges posted on my wallet, I went to school to complain but they couldn't fix it till after the convocation.

Shortly after then while waiting for it to be cleared, I had a terrible accident and had a femur fracture and had to undergo a major surgery thereby couldn't walk until now, meaning I totally abandon the clearance process since then.

These morning I just felt like checking my wallet and I realized the wrong charges posted has been cleared. Pls note that despite been bedridden, I have always been checking and the charges not cleared until now.

So my question is, is there hope for me on getting my certificate?

If yes, what am I supposed to do next?

Thank you in anticipation of your response. I apologize for the long write up.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
What grade is 42 in NOUN?
Is it a D, E or F?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hisbah2121(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
livinsoul:
What grade is 42 in NOUN? Is it a D, E or F?
D
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by doghorp(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
E
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
CuteTolex:

Good morning, my name came out in the last graduant list but I had issues with clearance due to some wrong charges posted on my wallet, I went to school to complain but they couldn't fix it till after the convocation.

Shortly after then while waiting for it to be cleared, I had a terrible accident and had a femur fracture and had to undergo a major surgery thereby couldn't walk until now, meaning I totally abandon the clearance process since then.

These morning I just felt like checking my wallet and I realized the wrong charges posted has been cleared. Pls note that despite been bedridden, I have always been checking and the charges not cleared until now.

So my question is, is there hope for me on getting my certificate?

If yes, what am I supposed to do next?

Thank you in anticipation of your response. I apologize for the long write up.
Hard luck and thank God u are getting better. Wishing u quickest recovery.
Yes, u can get your certificate whenever u are ready.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
livinsoul:
What grade is 42 in NOUN?
Is it a D, E or F?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
livinsoul:

UG E
PG F

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Enskynelson:

UG E
PG F

Thanks.
Been reading different things upadan the net.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
Enskynelson:

Hard luck and thank God u are getting better. Wishing u quickest recovery.
Yes, u can get your certificate whenever u are ready.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your response to my question.

Pardon me to ask what to do next, should I go to school now to complete the clearance process or wait till next final clearance.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
CuteTolex:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your response to my question.

Pardon me to ask what to do next, should I go to school now to complete the clearance process or wait till next final clearance.

Thank you
If you are strong now, process your clearance at your Study Centre. After that, u need to take your clearance to the HQ in Jabi-Abuja for your certificate as all certs have since been moved to the HQ.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 1:23am On Jun 03, 2023
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Good morning all,

Dr Samuel Awolumate is the Director of DE&GS; the unit coordinating the GST302 - Business Growth.

He is organizing an online revision class for GST302 students by 9.00am this morning, in preparation for the exam coming next week.

Those who are offering the course or interested on joining the class should join with the link he shared:

ln.run/mjF-Y

Best of luck in your exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Enskynelson:

If you are strong now, process your clearance at your Study Centre. After that, u need to take your clearance to the HQ in Jabi-Abuja for your certificate as all certs have since been moved to the HQ.
Okay

Thank you so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Who needs these? DM me i. Guinness World Records 2022.

ii. Children's Encyclopedia.

iii. Help Your KIDS with Science.

iv. The everything KIDS Science experiments book.

v. Ultimate Visual Dictionary of Science.

vi. Illustrated Medical Dictionary of 5,500 medical terms.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:33am On Jun 05, 2023
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Dear students,

As we approach the completion of the 2023_1 Semester, we want to bring your attention to the important dates for the upcoming 2023_2 Semester. Please take a moment to carefully read the following information:

✅ Registration of Courses/Examination for the 2nd Semester 2023 will begin on Monday, 26th June, 2023, and will end on Friday, 8th September, 2023.

✅ The release of 2023/1 Results is expected to take place on Wednesday, 26th July, 2023.

✅ Online lectures will commence on Monday, 7th August, 2023, and will conclude on Saturday, 29th September, 2023.

✅ Tutor-Marked Assessment (TMA) for the 2023_2 Semester will begin on Saturday, 16th September 2023.

✅ Orientation for Freshers is scheduled for Tuesday, 12th September, 2023,_ followed by Matriculation on Wednesday, 13th September, 2023.

✅ The Pen on Paper (POP) Examination for the 2023_2 Semester will start on Tuesday, 24th October, 2023.

✅ The E-Examination is scheduled for Monday, 20th November, 2023.

✅ The release of 2023_2 Results is expected to take place in January 2024, specifically on Wednesday, 17th January.

We encourage you to plan ahead and make the necessary arrangements for the upcoming semester. Stay focused on your goals and make the most of the opportunities that lie ahead.

Wishing you all the best in your academic endeavors!

Mac Solutions

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.