Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487558 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:21pm On May 06, 2023
samneutron1:
Good evening Please how much is PGD education in NOUN for first semester and what is the duration? @Samisha500 @enskynelson please I need you guys help. I want to enroll by September

Duration for PGDE is 3 semesters equivalent to a year and half.

https://foe.nou.edu.ng/postgraduate-diploma-in-education-pgde%EF%BF%BC/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:23pm On May 06, 2023
Skeelzz:
Please does noun accept PDE for M'ED?
Yes

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:31pm On May 06, 2023
maxwelltennyson:
please someone should kindly answer this questions:
1.is jamb required to gain admission in noun.
2.how much is the overall fees I have to pay to study economics in noun.
3.when is the next admission taking place.

1. An applicant for undergraduate admission into NOUN is expected to have a minimum of 5 O-level credits including English Language and Mathematics.

2. 100L first semester fees - N85,500

3. Admission is ongoing.

https://fss.nou.edu.ng/department-of-economics/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:36pm On May 06, 2023
2023_1 eEXAM FINAL TIMETABLE

CLICK THE LINK BELOW⬇️
https://docdro.id/05sKepc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2023
Final Draft 2023_1 Semester Examination Timetable

NOUN E-examination timetable for 100 level – 200 level [Undergraduate] students will commence on Thursday 25th May 2023 – ends on Saturday 17th June 2023.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Final Draft 2023_1 Semester e-Examination Timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 3:35pm On May 06, 2023
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 12:33am On May 07, 2023
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by laskab(f): 5:35am On May 07, 2023
1) Do you need help for your TMA and student project? Contact 09071092256.

2) We have over 10 years experience in project writing.

3) Speed, Plagiarism of 3-5%, accuracy, affordable and flexible payment plan are the values that you will get if you contract your assignments or projects to us.

VIPICO:
Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences

SEE : NOUN PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2023
Good evening all wink

How as the exam been, hope it has been going on smoothly?

I pray for the best of results when we start seeing result.

Just a reminder, TMA is still fully on and at this stage it will be bad if anyone miss any TMA which will affect result when released, to be sure of yourself login to the TMA portal now and check your scores.

Uploading of project is on in various centres if you miss out last semester check on your desk officer now to be sure it has been uploaded and if you just rounded up go and submit at the center.

Take note of the readjusted timetable for POP and also final E-exam timetable is also out so check it out if you have not.

You can chat me up for any assistance or clarification.

Have a lovely night rest.

Mac Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:47pm On May 08, 2023
When are we going to get our alert on Graduation fee Refund
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=122772304]Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeniluv(f): 6:37am On May 09, 2023
Anthonyo15:
Good evening all wink

How as the exam been, hope it has been going on smoothly?

I pray for the best of results when we start seeing result.

Just a reminder, TMA is still fully on and at this stage it will be bad if anyone miss any TMA which will affect result when released, to be sure of yourself login to the TMA portal now and check your scores.

Uploading of project is on in various centres if you miss out last semester check on your desk officer now to be sure it has been uploaded and if you just rounded up go and submit at the center.

Take note of the readjusted timetable for POP and also final E-exam timetable is also out so check it out if you have not.

You can chat me up for any assistance or clarification.

Have a lovely night rest.

Mac Solutions
Thanks for the info on Project submission..Please,what am I to submit at the department?Like how many copies of hard copy as well as CD...Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=122772304]Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:55pm On May 10, 2023
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Good evening to y'all. Uploading of project has begun at the Lagos Study Centre. It is expected of you to submit:

A spiral binded copy of your project

A soft copy on CD

Score sheet from your supervisor.

Supervisor Approval Letter

Please ensure you do so on or before Friday as uploading has started.

LAGOS STUDY CENTRE - VI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:17pm On May 12, 2023
There will be no more GST302 Business Plan Extension

Dr Awolumate Warns.

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. I wanted to touch base with you all regarding the upcoming deadline for the PowerPoint presentation. Unfortunately, out of the 8898 students, only 7172 have submitted their presentations so far.
This means that there are still 1727 students who have not yet uploaded their work.

Moreover, 2299 have not showed up for their presentation

Despite multiple extensions of the deadline, we have not seen the progress we are hoping for. Therefore, I want to make it clear that there will be no further extensions beyond the upcoming deadline on Wednesday, May 24th, 2023, at 11:59 PM.

To those students who have not yet submitted their work, I strongly encourage you to use the time wisely and make sure your presentations are uploaded before the deadline. Don't let this opportunity slip away.

DR. SAM AWOLUMATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JayDee001: 11:19pm On May 12, 2023
Hello, good evening.
Please I need info on 3 things:
1. Can I do my seminar submission anytime?
2. If I miss the deadline of May 22 for project submission, when next can I submit?
3. Also, if I am unable to complete the seminar and project this semester, will I need to pay school fees again for next semester before I submit them?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mziceberry(f): 3:47pm On May 13, 2023
frexarik:
When are we going to get our alert on Graduation fee Refund
Hi, please have you gotten your exemption letter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeanos: 5:21pm On May 13, 2023
Good evening all,

I have these books are a give way prices for anyone interested.

Condition: Neat

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2023
Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timay1: 7:34am On May 14, 2023
We Write Academic Thesis, Articles, Term Papers, Etc At Affordable Rate

Science Laboratory Technology, Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering projects and literature Review

Call/Whatsapp 08138624587
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iwuoahsamuels: 1:57pm On May 14, 2023
Good afternoon fam.
Pls I seek to run masters at NOUN.
Am I too early or right on time for admissions.
Someone to Kindly please point me to right direction or link with necessary details to prepare or kick off.
What study options are available?
For how long is the program?
S
How do people with 8-5 jobs manage to run masters effectively?
Are there study classes one can join?
WhatsApp groups?
Are there documentations from past students that may come in handy.
I have a Btech and 10 years experience in FMCG
Pls help a sister
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by doghorp(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2023
Which of the masters Degree Program do you want to run. The material used in Noun are both Hardcopy and Soft Copy. You can the soft copy via their website
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2023
ANNOUNCEMENT ! !! !!!

What is bothering you about your NOUN program

Do you need any of the below services

▪️ Is it about your noun official mail creations?

▪️ Is it about your portal update?

▪️ Is it about how much you need to pay for this semester?

▪️ Is it about your course and exam registration?

▪️ Is it about your project?

▪️ Is it your project plagiarism?

▪️ Is it about your TMA?

▪️ Is it your seminar?

▪️ Is it about your siwes (IT)?

▪️ Is it about your GST302 business plan?

▪️ Is it about your previous results?

▪️ Is it about your transcript?

▪️ Is it about how you can get admitted into NOUN?

▪️ Is it about your original final Certificate?

▪️ Is it about hindrance holding you from not yet being a graduate?

▪️ Is it about your CGPA, TCE, and
OTHERS

▪️ Is it about repeating failed CARRY OVER courses?```

E.T.C

Mac Solutions is here for you and we will lead you to the right path every semester.

For further information: Call/Chat us on

Whatsapp: 08185025045

https://www./877938636832538/permalink/888143865812015/?mibextid=Nif5oz

~Ikorodu Study Centre

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wiseman247: 7:34pm On May 14, 2023
Do noun student go for service
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2023
Wiseman247:
Do noun student go for service
No, not at the moment. You only get NYSC Exclusion Cert with is equivalent to Discharge Cert.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2023
iwuoahsamuels:
Good afternoon fam.
Pls I seek to run masters at NOUN.
Am I too early or right on time for admissions.
Someone to Kindly please point me to right direction or link with necessary details to prepare or kick off.
What study options are available?
For how long is the program?
S
How do people with 8-5 jobs manage to run masters effectively?
Are there study classes one can join?
WhatsApp groups?
Are there documentations from past students that may come in handy.
I have a Btech and 10 years experience in FMCG
Pls help a sister
Which Masters programme do u want to run?
New semester begins by July.
You will need to pay 7500 as application fee
Fees depends on the programme
Fees is paid every semester
Useful links include
nou.edu.ng and nouonline.net

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2023
NOUN PAS NOW OPEN!!!

PROJECT SUBMISSION HAS COMMENCED

ALL THOSE THAT ARE DONE WITH THEIR PROJECT CAN NOW PROCEED TO THEIR VARIOUS FACILITIES FOR SUBMISSION

REQUIREMENTS

1. 2 HARD COPIES OF YOUR PROJECT SIGNED BY YOUR PROJECT SUPERVISOR

2. 2 CDS CONTAINING YOUR PROJECT WORK
( ON THE CD WRITE YOUR FULL NAME, MATRIC NO, COURSE CODE, PHONE NUMBER )

3. SCORESHEET ( THIS IS EITHER GIVEN TO THE STUDENT TO SUBMIT AT THE FACULTY OR SENT TO THE FACULTY DIRECTLY BY THE SUPERVISOR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2023
Plz is it possible to enroll for PHD with MBA? How long does it take to finish MBA in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeniluv(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2023
Anthonyo15:
NOUN PAS NOW OPEN!!!

PROJECT SUBMISSION HAS COMMENCED

ALL THOSE THAT ARE DONE WITH THEIR PROJECT CAN NOW PROCEED TO THEIR VARIOUS FACILITIES FOR SUBMISSION

REQUIREMENTS

1. 2 HARD COPIES OF YOUR PROJECT SIGNED BY YOUR PROJECT SUPERVISOR

2. 2 CDS CONTAINING YOUR PROJECT WORK
( ON THE CD WRITE YOUR FULL NAME, MATRIC NO, COURSE CODE, PHONE NUMBER )

3. SCORESHEET ( THIS IS EITHER GIVEN TO THE STUDENT TO SUBMIT AT THE FACULTY OR SENT TO THE FACULTY DIRECTLY BY THE SUPERVISOR
Thanks for the information...But please,when is the deadline for submission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JayDee001: 8:58pm On May 15, 2023
Hello, good evening.

Please I need info on 3 things:

1. Can I do my seminar submission anytime?

2. If I miss the deadline of May 22 for project submission, when next can I submit?

3. Also, if I am unable to complete the seminar and project this semester, will I need to pay school fees again for next semester before I submit them?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 9:56pm On May 15, 2023
Jeniluv:
Thanks for the information...But please,when is the deadline for submission?

I was told at my study center that closing date is Saturday 20th of may
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2023
ttomexy:

I was told at my study center that closing date is Saturday 20th of may
I don't think so. Project moderation is 19th to 23rd June. If they close it in May, it is rather too earlier. Kindly confirm your information as this sounds so incorrect. Project submission will likely be on till middle of June.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elguaje(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.