Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486506 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by codemaster2much: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
HumorMe:

now!, 2023(2)

is it too late for me to still enrol for it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dramadiddy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
how long does it take to verify new student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
codemaster2much:

is it too late for me to still enrol for it?

Semester just started. So, it's not late
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dramadiddy:
how long does it take to verify new student

Verification doesn't take time. If you have uploaded your documents online, just be patient as verification haven't started for the semester.

With the information today, the portal is generally having some issues and still on maintenance. You will be informed when verification starts, then you can take your documents to your chosen Study Centre for verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fkj2021:

Verification doesn't take time. If you have uploaded your documents online, just be patient as verification haven't started for the semester.

With the information today, the portal is generally having some issues and still on maintenance. You will be informed when verification starts, then you can take your documents to your chosen Study Centre for verification.
But my own study center told me I can come for my verification. They even wanted me to come today,I was the one who chose to leave it till next week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
mistilink1:
But my own study center told me I can come for my verification. They even wanted me to come today,I was the one who chose to leave it till next week

If they asked you to go, then you can go.

Just some seconds ago, I got an information that that verification will commence on Monday. That means the portal would have been better by then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fkj2021:

If they asked you to go, then you can go.

Just some seconds ago, I got an information that that verification will commence on Monday. That means the portal would have been better by then.
It's alright bro, it's because of all these I wanted to go next week instead because the study center is far from my residence. I can't afford to waste my money there without achieving my aim
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
mistilink1:
It's alright bro, it's because of all these I wanted to go next week instead because the study center is far from my residence. I can't afford to waste my money there without achieving my aim

Go next week then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
For those having issues with admission, the information is to try again tomorrow but make sure you first clear your browser cache.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dramadiddy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fkj2021:

okay so the online one doesn’t work? cos that’s what i did
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dramadiddy:
okay so the online one doesn’t work? cos that’s what i did

If you uploaded your documents, you are expected to go to the study centre to tell them that you have uploaded documents and they will check on the portal.

Note: take all your documents along incase they ask for any of them.

If they see that all the documents you uploaded are correct and good to go, the process won't take much time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dramadiddy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fkj2021:

If you uploaded your documents, you are expected to go to the study centre to tell them that you have uploaded documents and they will check on the portal.

Note: take all your documents along incase they ask for any of them.

If they see that all the documents you uploaded are correct and good to go, the process won't take much time.
alright thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by codemaster2much: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fkj2021:

Semester just started. So, it's not late
ok thnks chief, how much should I budget to start with and what is the the avaerage school fee per semester and per session
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
codemaster2much:

ok thnks chief, how much should I budget to start with and what is the the avaerage school fee per semester and per session
thanks
check nounaid.com, click on fee analysis and fill the necessary space there. Everything you need to know concerning your question will show.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
codemaster2much:

thanks

It depends on your programme

For undergraduate, budget between 80k to 130k for your first semester and budget between 57-65k for subsequent semesters. The fee will go up again when you want to register any non-examinable course.

For postgraduate, budget 100k to 120k for first semester and 70k subsequent semesters. It will also increase when you want to register non-examinable course.

Note: these are estimates and may be higher or lower
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Best option is to refill the application form. Choose the new study centre and complete the application. Print the new admission letter and take to the new study centre.
This is better to avoid issues with change of study centre. Cheers.

Alright, thank you very much. I thought of doing this too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Best option is to refill the application form. Choose the new study centre and complete the application. Print the new admission letter and take to the new study centre.
This is better to avoid issues with change of study centre. Cheers.

But another thing is that I already requested for my transcript from my school and I have the transcript request form from my school. Can I still use it if I refill another application
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qawa: 3:17am On Jul 07, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I).Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students).........
CLICK HERE...

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_2
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester....
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations
CLICK HERE....

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ 2023_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2018-2023) for each semester exams
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Siwes, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2023
NOUN UPDATES

✅ Calabar Study Centre M.Sc Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution Project Defence holds on Tuesday 18th July, 2023

✅ 2023_1 Virtual Defence for Msc students in the department of business administration has been rescheduled to hold on Tuesday 18th July 2023. Meanwhile specific details of the exercise including the time table and zoom link will be communicated soon.

✅ New students screening exercise/verification has begun in Ilaro Study Centre, and will be on fully in other study centres as well, especially the major ones from 10th July 2023.

✅ All Ibadan Study Centre students doing the micro teaching presentation are expected to fill the below questionnaire as it's compulsory and directly from the head of academics. Below is the link to the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5a6TXFtD0VTEOISXMVFI1T7BTibFTe48Y_g2hT4yi6_tKeg/viewform
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Modupeprecious:

But another thing is that I already requested for my transcript from my school and I have the transcript request form from my school. Can I still use it if I refill another application
Transcripts request is same irrespective of your study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

Okay, thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Fkj2021:

It depends on your programme

For undergraduate, budget between 80k to 130k for your first semester and budget between 57-65k for subsequent semesters. The fee will go up again when you want to register any non-examinable course.

For postgraduate, budget 100k to 120k for first semester and 70k subsequent semesters. It will also increase when you want to register non-examinable course.

Note: these are estimates and may be higher or lower

Your info is invaluable, thank you very much. Please help me check cost for msc artificial intelligence
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=123618726]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2023
MUSHIN SC, SIWES ORAL DEFENSE

Please be informed that the SIWES Oral Defense for Mushin Study Center students will be held on Wednesday, 12th July 2023. The event will take place at the Digital Bridge Institute, located in Cappa Oshodi, Mushin.

Kindly make sure to mark your calendars and be present at the venue on time. This is an important opportunity for you to showcase your knowledge and skills gained during the SIWES program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Enskynelson:

Please is it possible for me to start the Masters program this semester and request for a change of study centre by January?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Modupeprecious:

Please is it possible for me to start the Masters program this semester and request for a change of study centre by January?

Thanks
Yes. It is possible
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is the admission letter instant? When I want to print the admission letter, it returns Admission still pending..[i][/i]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
ebixy:
Is the admission letter instant? When I want to print the admission letter, it returns Admission still pending..[i][/i]

Go to home, click apply for admission either undergraduate or postgraduate and click reprint, click from 2020. Input your RRR and click submit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Results Alert
Keep checking your support site. Some students already seeing theirs (Seminar and UG Projects).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Fkj2021:

Go to home, click apply for admission either undergraduate or postgraduate and click reprint, click from 2020. Input your RRR and click submit

Thank you but it returns the same error. I think it is a portal issue.
I will keep trying within the week.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
ebixy:

Thank you but it returns the same error. I think it is a portal issue.
I will keep trying within the week.

Refill the form. If it shows same thing, let me know
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Fkj2021:

Refill the form. If it shows same thing, let me know

It displays Please enter valid RRR when I try to refill the form and the RRR is valid (100%)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.