Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491160 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
ijeoma obi: Fed, sorry just read your previous comments/questions. Actually, I don't know if they have started screening. I sent my younger brother to Apapa center and they sent us to head office. Now head office is asking for letter and must go through my study center. Hope that answers your questions.

So what is the way forward? Do I just buy a new pin and start all over again? Since I learnt to change course is now 7k. Will the previous admission letter affect the new one? Please who has gone through this or anyone that has a good idea. Your comments/advice will be appreciated

Pls get another PIN.No use going back & forth.I know it won't affect u in any way.N7K,wow!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Prinzoladimeji:
pls can u give me some conventional Uni that accept transfer in LAW

No idea.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Prinzoladimeji: Will the Course ware fee also be paid in the Second semester of the session?

Anytime u want to register a course u pay for it at course reg and exam reg moments.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Surryt: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2013
please is there any1 who knws if ibadan study center has started her registration 4 freshers (screning)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Did u relocate? I hope u got ur permission papert o transfer.Most of those courses' materials are online.www.nou.edu.ng click on courseware.U may NOT get that of MTH102.The hard copies exist.but I passed without any,it is elementry statistics,permutation,combination,census & probability.U might wanna be careful with MTH142-failed it once before passing- a lot of vectors.CIT132 material doesn't have the solutions, if u care much lemme know, al get u and others the link i used to make a B.PHY192.is something else,someone got 18 out of 100 last exam-an F is possible here.I made a D during my time. GST122.is actually GST203-Intro to logic & Philosophy.When it is time,change it or call upon al tell u how to.U still have GST202 lurking around.All d best,mate!
Pls gimme the links na....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kiingsolomon(f): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2013
smiley . Helloo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bankky4: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
If I register now, do I have a chance to start in january, and besides am 4rm ib city and I wish togo eida abeokuta or lagos study centre, can dat work out?
#Godbless you all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Bankky4: If I register now, do I have a chance to start in january, and besides am 4rm ib city and I wish togo eida abeokuta or lagos study centre, can dat work out?
#Godbless you all.
Done with your clearance & reg.? Once you're thru with those, start reading your materials while u await the academic calendar for TMA & exam dates. If u have a place to stay in those places u mentioned, just request for letter of transfer from your SC to your desired SC. BINGO!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcstyle40(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
pls can someone enlighten me on this course ... environmental science and resource management is it equivalent to geology?[size=8pt][/size]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
#Switches on touch light# where's dis faranotical babe?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kiingsolomon: smiley . Helloo.
#gives him iforun wit backhand# wetin u dey find? Oya, to ur tent, oh isreal!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
godofphysics: #gives him iforun wit backhand# wetin u dey find? Oya, to ur tent, oh isreal!
hehe...so here U are wit dat faranotical sister??.

Well, I was juz passing by; wen I saw her slippers outside,den saw ur shoe too cheesy.... I juz say make I holla.

Queen Farano, King dey greet oo!..

#runs out,before godofphysics lands anoda dirty slap#grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls I am planning to start a master program with d university. And I want to know
* the application and admission process
*possible next date of application/admission
*approximate time and cost for d programme,
*general learning/lecture/exams procedures, and
*any useful notices, information and advices.
thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello my fellow student how was ur last exams and hope you r preparing for the next semester. For any enquire and assistant you can reach me on whatsapp 08181583039 or call same number my bb pin:27DE0F6B though am base and study in ibadan study centre but IT has made location no longer excuse so feel free to reach me.
Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
macmos: Hello my fellow student how was ur last exams and hope you r preparing for the next semester. For any enquire and assistant you can reach me on whatsapp 08181583039 or call same number my bb pin:27DE0F6B though am base and study in ibadan study centre but IT has made location no longer excuse so feel free to reach me.
Regards

reach you for what na?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
4reigningqueen:

reach you for what na?

For assistant and not assistance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
macmos: Hello my fellow student how was ur last exams and hope you r preparing for the next semester. For any enquire and assistant you can reach me on whatsapp 08181583039 or call same number my bb pin:27DE0F6B though am base and study in ibadan study centre but IT has made location no longer excuse so feel free to reach me.
Regards

You too need to work on your English.How do people get over WAEC thesedays?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
ferdimako:

You too need to work on your English.How do people get over WAEC thesedays?

***slaps his head***
my friend, WAEC is not an emotion that you get over, ok! And learn to use space bar when typing, is that clear? Answer me, is that clear!!!

***picks up cane***
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
4reigningqueen:

***slaps his head***
my friend, WAEC is not an emotion that you get over, ok! And learn to use space bar when typing, is that clear? Answer me, is that clear!!!

***picks up cane***

? Did you even see d clue?.....You just saw haze.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by balikis: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hi, pls i would like to know if the admission form for undergraduate program is still on sale and if it is, when is the new session likely to commence. I am aspiring for ibadan centre. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Roserbert(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
balikis: Hi, pls i would like to know if the admission form for undergraduate program is still on sale and if it is, when is the new session likely to commence. I am aspiring for ibadan centre. Thanks

If you had taken the pain to read just few pages back, you probably would not be asking any these questions.

Ok, let me answer this way.... When you are ready, NOUN is ready. Run to the bank to get your PIN now so that you won't have to run by January/February when lots of people will be processing their admissions, returning students will be busy with their course registrations and everybody would be busy running up and down. or if you prefer, You can delay till then, and follow the crowd.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Roserbert(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
kcstyle40: pls can someone enlighten me on this course ... environmental science and resource management is it equivalent to geology?[size=8pt][/size]

If am not mistaken, they are not close to been thesame.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibukun3(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2013
After printing your admission letter, when should we do the other registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mamud3: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
any body from ilorin center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prinzoladimeji(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Any newly admitted or existing LAW students in the house?... Signify plzz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibukun3(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Abeg ooh has Lagos apapa study centre started their clearance for freshers?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2013
ibukun3: Abeg ooh has Lagos apapa study centre started their clearance for freshers?
No, they will from 2nd week of January.I was there yesterday. I won't go back until 2nd week of February.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibukun3(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2013
ferdimako:
No, they will from 2nd week of January.I was there yesterday. I won't go back until 2nd week of February.
tanx.. I just wanted to be sure, cos I heard some centres have started their own
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilcutie8916(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2013
http://www.nou.edu.ng/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm
This is the link for courseware. I just finished downloading my courses. Any aspiring students for communications technology in Abuja lets meet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by opeyemi1509: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2013
balikis: Hi, pls i would like to know if the admission form for undergraduate program is still on sale and if it is, when is the new session likely to commence. I am aspiring for ibadan centre. Thanks

Noun admission is always available.thnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2013
ibukun3: tanx.. I just wanted to be sure, cos I heard some centres have started their own

Yeah...but Apapa SC wants to commence when they told me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.