Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3527020 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1584) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
timmyoj: When I click on the Course Reg link it says "Access denied! You have not paid for this session compulsory fees..." Pls what else can I do?
Pay in like N30K....and see what they deduct. I was too fast...so I didn't see or witness all these!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fattahnoni(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Starting my clearance 2moro am I still safe 4 it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onochieco(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Greetings to you all!!!!!! grin All our efforts shall never be in vain.. Amen
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
fattahnoni: Starting my clearance 2moro am I still safe 4 it
U a cool.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
onochieco: Greetings to you all!!!!!! grin All our efforts shall never be in vain.. Amen
Urs too! U tried with those things. Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
ferdimako:
Thanks...another good side of hacking. What are up with ur project and CIT844?
haha,I'm just contributing in my own little and I'm very happy that I'm beginning to be making some sense...remember,it's our work,we should not make noun brouhaha to discourage us...we've greater picture in front of us....that's y I'm an advocate against 'la cram,la pour',#you can rule your world if ure determined!!!!!.... I'm yet to begin my project which 's large due to the fact that I transfered my program from ekiti to Lagos coupled with noun's brouhaha... concerning cit 844,I'm still trying to sort myself out @ HQs probably this week....Thanks for your concerns.... I saw u on LinkedIn, I would like to be one of your contacts,SIR!!!!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
baba11: haha,I'm just contributing in my own little and I'm very happy that I'm beginning to be making some sense...remember,it's our work,we should not make noun brouhaha to discourage us...we've greater picture in front of us....that's y I'm an advocate against 'la cram,la pour',#you can rule your world if ure determined!!!!!.... I'm yet to begin my project which 's large due to the fact that I transfered my program from ekiti to Lagos coupled with noun's brouhaha... concerning cit 844,I'm still trying to sort myself out @ HQs probably this week....Thanks for your concerns.... I saw u on LinkedIn, I would like to be one of your contacts,SIR!!!!!!!!!
No I'm not @ LinkedIn... enuf already. So ur thesis has been approved? I have been in computing since 2001....whether I cram and pour means nothing as I know most of d things practically. All I crave for now on is where enterprises exist and I run d statements.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
ferdimako:
No I'm not @ LinkedIn... enuf already. So ur thesis has been approved? I have been in computing since 2001....whether I cram and pour means nothing as I know most of d things practically. All I crave for now on is where enterprises exist and I run d statements.
OK....I'm not directing it @ u specifically, I'm using general terms...anyway,maybe in future we'll know each other the more...how's that your 'shouting' GF grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
baba11: OK....I'm not directing it @ u specifically, I'm using general terms...anyway,maybe in future we'll know each other the more...how's that your 'shouting' GF grin
In d future...yeah. No clue as SCs handle that issue now on.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hi the returning Student in d house, has anybody started registration? I hv paid d 13K Compulsory fee @ Zenith bank since last wk bt d money ended up added 2 my ewallet balance. Am still having d story dt I shd go & pay d 13k after clicking on Course Registratn in my portal. I suppose I shd hv access to the course registratn page bt not. Pls somebody advise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
bastien: OK I will do dat tomorrow, Hope I didn't do mistake paying into there ecobank account?
I don't think you made a mistake. I'm suspecting there's an issue between Ecobank and NOUN that needs sorting out. If you still can't rectify the problem with Ecobank, I recommend you lay the complaint at your study centre. Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maccotterell: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2014
plz add mi on ur whatsapp group ieally need to findout alot. 07060540989.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prudentheart(f): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2014
I actually Neglect my course Registration for this new semester months back.....but seems it's Time now to Load my wallet & start course Reg as a returning student Asap.
Any info about course reg Closure & deadline..??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hardheolar(m): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2014
is jamb required for d admission processing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilcutie8916(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2014
i missed exam registration last semester what steps should i take
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Obinoscopy: I don't think you made a mistake. I'm suspecting there's an issue between Ecobank and NOUN that needs sorting out. If you still can't rectify the problem with Ecobank, I recommend you lay the complaint at your study centre. Regards.
alright Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maccotterell: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2014
plz add mi on ur whatsapp group
ieally need to findout alot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2014
i am having this same problem and my semester is still reading first semester and i have already paid twice.

the 1st time i paid 20.5k and the 2nd time i paid 13k and it was loaded automatically to my e-wallet.

why is this happening?

also any info when the last semester result is coming out?

felixboye1: Hi the returning Student in d house, has anybody started registration? I hv paid d 13K Compulsory fee @ Zenith bank since last wk bt d money ended up added 2 my ewallet balance. Am still having d story dt I shd go & pay d 13k after clicking on Course Registratn in my portal. I suppose I shd hv access to the course registratn page bt not. Pls somebody advise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2014
ferdimako:
We have to take the market by storm. Yes! Run statements anywhere enterprises exist

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Finally oga ferdimako is back!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Materials for Sale @ a cheaper price(100Level, 1st Semester, Entrepreneurial & Business Mgt)...08066512736
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prudentheart(f): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Greatest Nounites..!
Anyone here from ibadan study centre...?? I needed to get an information Pertaining Ib. S.C
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Your exams scores are going to be in your portal by July so nobody is expected to come to HQs for it!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Obinoscopy: I don't think you made a mistake. I'm suspecting there's an issue between Ecobank and NOUN that needs sorting out. If you still can't rectify the problem with Ecobank, I recommend you lay the complaint at your study centre. Regards.
@Kazrem hv done every thing,Thanks,19500 is left, from the 55500 I paid,I will register my course at night, but I hv one issue, When I went for clearance the lady dear wrote partially cleared due to,not presenting original waec n school certificate, but I was given my matric n every other thing that day,I hv d original n school certificate now,but no chance to go to ikeja, concerning the photocopies we made and attach our passports, are we to submit dem, cus it wasn't taken that day!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
bastien: @Kazrem hv done every thing,Thanks,19500 is left, from the 55500 I paid,I will register my course at night, but I hv one issue, When I went for clearance the lady dear wrote partially cleared due to,not presenting original waec n school certificate, but I was given my matric n every other thing that day,I hv d original n school certificate now,but no chance to go to ikeja
You'll have to go back to your Study Centre to get full clearance. Do it whenever you have chance. But ensure it's done sooner than later.

concerning the photocopies we made and attach our passports, are we to submit dem, cus it wasn't taken that day!
Don't know about Ikeja Study Centre but McCarthy Study Centre has not started collecting the files containing the biodata and photocopies of documents. Theirs will be in 2 weeks time or thereabout.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Obinoscopy: You'll have to go back to your Study Centre to get full clearance. Do it whenever you have chance. But ensure it's done sooner than later.

Don't know about Ikeja Study Centre but McCarthy Study Centre has not started collecting the files containing the biodata and photocopies of documents. Theirs will be in 2 weeks time or thereabout.
but I didn't see anyone submit his/her own,are we going to be notified?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
baba11: Your exams scores are going to be in your portal by July so nobody is expected to come to HQs for it!!!!
But we are in July...or u meant August? It is abt time they did that thing. I may be there for an unrelated thing and take style enquire more.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
JigsawKillah: Finally oga ferdimako is back!
Na so I c am. My January exit (after convocation) stands though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
ferdimako:
Na so I c am. My January exit (after convocation) stands though.

i understand and i wonder who's going to take ur place here
we are all going to miss u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
ferdimako:
But we are in July...or u meant August? It is abt time they did that thing. I may be there for an unrelated thing and take style enquire more.
July
11,I saw it on exams n records dept being pasted ... I just hope so although I don't need it...it's for others's sake...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2014
thank God! i am happy to see my name on the new graduation list.
i dont want to agree with them that result will be out this month, july, bcs i saw many of them still busy collating/inserting scores and after this some steps follow before it can be released.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2014
Good morning all. Hope we all had a great nite rest. I have a question to ask: i got a provisional admission to study M.sc in Information Technology at Abeokuta Study Centre late last year. I've planned to begin clearance and registration at the said SC but recently i got an appointment in Uyo. How do i go about it to change my study centre since i've done clearance and the SC on my admission slip is Abeokuta? Pls @ferdimako and co, pls help out. Thanks. Have a great day ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1584) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.