Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495706 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2014
baba11: I had resent it to both of u,if u have seen it,kindly tell me...it's not good to be ungrateful #with royal86...at least consider the money I use to scan,Data plan and unquantified effort I used!!!!!
I have seen it bro.
Thanks very much. God bless you richly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2014
jpmorgan003:
Please go to a nursing school o.....u can't knw how to inject at home o...
That program is still without accreditation and therefore no enrolment. When they finally resolve it, only nurses are admitted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2014
baba11: Ferdimako:Don't forget my case when u go to HQs this week as regards the erroneous course units!!!!
Yeah...I will see to it thoroughly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2014
baba11: I had resent it to both of u,if u have seen it,kindly tell me...it's not good to be ungrateful #with royal86...at least consider the money I use to scan,Data plan and unquantified effort I used!!!!!
hahahaha....ain't seen anything.haha tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fellow NOUNITES,i just registerd for PGD info tech first session,pls wat is the next step i saw from the calendar TMA starts today, ok when do i get course materials and yr emails how to u access it, cause i checked mine with my matno, it ws nt going.

pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
I still have not seen any quiz on my TMA portal.. waiting mode activated

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
My fellow Nounites has anyone of your seen quiz on your TMA porter? I am yet to see any quiz on my porter. Please what is going on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
toask111: My fellow Nounites has anyone of your seen quiz on your TMA porter? I am yet to see any quiz on my porter. Please what is going on?

jpmorgan003: I still have not seen any quiz on my TMA portal.. waiting mode activated

Relax your Tma is coming soon!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kingsley989(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi everyone any one studying in Anambra state study centre? How do I apply to gain admission to study Accountancy (B.sc). Need your direction as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omolarajoe: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls I will like to find out about BSC nursin science in national open university if it is nw accredited cos I wnt 2 apply for 2014/2015, also, I will like 2 no if d program is part tym or full tym. I nid a reply urgently pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
back from vacation TMa don enter [size=15pt]hahahhhaha feel like going back to holidays[/size]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
kingsley989: Hello all. Please can anyone help me on how to apply for admission to study in National Open University Of Nigeria. Anambra state campus. Thanks as I await your replies.
Goto the SC in Awka and ask them, they will direct you to the zenith bank around their Sc for payments.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kingsley989(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
emmyvet:
Goto the SC in Awka and ask them, they will direct you to the zenith bank around their Sc for payments.
Thanks alot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
kingsley989:
Thanks alot.
Welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
omolarajoe: Pls I will like to find out about BSC nursin science in national open university if it is nw accredited cos I wnt 2 apply for 2014/2015, also, I will like 2 no if d program is part tym or full tym. I nid a reply urgently pls

NOUN is a recognized federal university. The program can neither be classified as part time nor full time. I can call it both, because there is no class/lecture. U do the reading on ur own for week days and weekends. It is open. WORK AND LEARN

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Guys in d house wit xperience, hw possible is it to start project nw assuming it will be approved dis augost(although I submited it since june 23) and finish it befor d end of d year, I intend graduating by january convocation. Evrytin is set apart frm project and IT, is it really posible to get it over wit dis year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
toask111: My fellow Nounites has anyone of your seen quiz on your TMA porter? I am yet to see any quiz on my porter. Please what is going on?
it is possible for u to add it manually??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
ferdimako:
hahahaha....ain't seen anything.haha tongue
Maybe I should thread your path..it seems as if things people got free of charge,they don't appreciate and value it... angry grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
maximunimpact: Guys in d house wit xperience, hw possible is it to start project nw assuming it will be approved dis augost(although I submited it since june 23) and finish it befor d end of d year, I intend graduating by january convocation. Evrytin is set apart frm project and IT, is it really posible to get it over wit dis year?
it depends wholly on your supervisor and the kind of rapport u develop with him grin#naybribing...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
baba11: Maybe I should thread your path..it seems as if things people got free of charge,they don't appreciate and value it... angry grin
They value them...allow who don't contribute here to pay for their one-off appearances and needs.

I state my position miles off and leave it @ that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
ferdimako:
They value them...allow who don't contribute here to pay for their one-off appearances and needs.

I state my position miles off and leave it @ that.
I concur but I don't want that experience to repeat itself here again grin grin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
It's portal, buddy and not porter. The TMAs will soon crawl in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
baba11: I concur but I don't want that experience to repeat itself here again grin grin grin
which of d experiences?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ferdimako, abeg i take God beg u, shey i fit see CIT101,CSS121,GST101,GST105,GST107, course materials for 100 level enterpreneurial studies from you, first semester, or abeg any nairalander got it ni? u can call me on 08097009204 or email me: jesupetuolatomiwa@yahoo.com
i wuld rily appreciate it...... sad[color=#000099][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
maximunimpact: Guys in d house wit xperience, hw possible is it to start project nw assuming it will be approved dis augost(although I submited it since june 23) and finish it befor d end of d year, I intend graduating by january convocation. Evrytin is set apart frm project and IT, is it really posible to get it over wit dis year?
Approval time and supervisor willingness are the crux to finishing a project. I'm going to d HQ to see if I can influence them to do sth on mine.
Last time, the Prof in charge told me they don't deal with students, but a guy (I know him) wld have only if my SC has sent it. Once I establish it has been seen there...I know d nod is on my third option as d guy hinted.

A project can be done within 2 or 3 months-largely depends on d student and supervisor.

I heard IT is now 3 months, so it is within d period. We spent more than 6 and I don't even have and know my score.

Does it mean u don't have any examinables?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
vicdon: @ferdimako, abeg i take God beg u, shey i fit see CIT101,CSS121,GST101,GST105,GST107, course materials for 100 level enterpreneurial studies from you, first semester, or abeg any nairalander got it ni? u can call me on 08097009204 or email me: jesupetuolatomiwa@yahoo.com
Go to NOUN's courseware!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
trytillmake: Fellow NOUNITES,i just registerd for PGD info tech first session,pls wat is the next step i saw from the calendar TMA starts today, ok when do i get course materials and yr emails how to u access it, cause i checked mine with my matno, it ws nt going.

pls help
Try logging in with ur mat.numba as d password and fill out d little form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Approval time and supervisor willingness are the core to finishing a project. I'm going to d HQ to see if I can influence them to do sth on mine.
Last time, the Prof in charge told me they don't deal with students, but a guy (I know him) wld have only if my SC has sent it. Once I establish it has been seen there...I know d nod is on my third option as d guy hinted.

A project can be done within 2 or 3 months-largely depends on d student and supervisor.

I heard IT is now 3 months, so it is within d period. We spent more than 6 and I don't even have and know my score.

Does it mean u don't have any examinables?

Sure I have xaminables dis semester, but after going tru. D financial riggure(about 62k) for both project, IT and xaminables, I decided not to register anytin on my portal dis sem until nxt year, in d meantime I will go on wit d project and IT so as soon as I register dem all nxt year jan, I will be sure am done wit 1st degree. Nw am feeling d side effects of fee increament!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
maximunimpact:

Sure I have xaminables dis semester, but after going tru. D financial riggure(about 62k) for both project, IT and xaminables, I decided not to register anytin on my portal dis sem until nxt year, in d meantime I will go on wit d project and IT so as soon as I register dem all nxt year jan, I will be sure am done wit 1st degree. Nw am feeling d side effects of fee increament!
Project and IT? Are u in third or fourth year? Anyway, if u have 120 units with all year courses touched...u shld graduate and convoke next January.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 05, 2014
vicdon: @ferdimako, abeg i take God beg u, shey i fit see CIT101,CSS121,GST101,GST105,GST107, course materials for 100 level enterpreneurial studies from you, first semester, or abeg any nairalander got it ni? u can call me on 08097009204 or email me: jesupetuolatomiwa@yahoo.com
I have all d course materials dat u requested for.... @ Which study centre ? 07033869124 for biz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2014
ferdimako:
which of d experiences?
4k money!.. 4k ranting!!..4k madne$$...##CHAI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnj7818(m): 3:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Morning to u all, I paid some money for course registration and exam reg yesterday morning, a day after' my payment has not reflect on my wallet. Pls who do I go back to for complain? The bank or school?.... (2)s it possible to do interbank transfer for course and exam registering?

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Greatric213(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.