Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495150 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
ferdimako:
Start work...u are asking of deadline. If the two courses u saw came automatically... ADD the rest manually one after the other by typing in their course codes...no spacing. Eg CIT834! If they don't appear...either they are not ready or you have not registered them.

You can submit anyhow anytime. Like now I have done two TMAs of CIT852...I can submit them tonight if I like.

Remember the highest (best) three TMAs of a course count.
God bless you roundabout, IJN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
jpmorgan003:
God bless you roundabout, IJN.
Lolz don't go rush the thing o and score very low marks. Don't mind Ferdimako o grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
farano: Lolz don't go rush the thing o and score very low marks. Don't mind Ferdimako o grin
hahahaha ....pls mind ur pace. TMA is on throughout September, I want to believe. But leaving it out till after exams might be risky.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
ferdimako:
OK... then u get what u got. Ur conscience won't be perturbed once u were clear. This ur body language is vague to some pple.
haha..abegi o,don't forget my case @ HQs tomorrow...i bank on u... grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by life4rent: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please house, I was admitted to NOUN thru DE into 200Level Comm. Tech this year... I logged into my portal for 2nd semester course reg and most of the course are 100 level course with only 7 200 level courses which among has 2 electives. My question now is, is it must I reg some courses in 100 level with 200level courses? Or will I have to reg all the 100 level about 13 compulsory courses with the 200level courses? Please help!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
life4rent: Please house, I was admitted to NOUN thru DE into 200Level Comm. Tech this year... I logged into my portal for 2nd semester course reg and most of the course are 100 level course with only 7 200 level courses which among has 2 electives. My question now is, is it must I reg some courses in 100 level with 200level courses? Or will I have to reg all the 100 level about 13 compulsory courses with the 200level courses? Please help!
Do the tmas of the courses u registered,if they didn't pop up,add it manually and do it...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
life4rent: Please house, I was admitted to NOUN thru DE into 200Level Comm. Tech this year... I logged into my portal for 2nd semester course reg and most of the course are 100 level course with only 7 200 level courses which among has 2 electives. My question now is, is it must I reg some courses in 100 level with 200level courses? Or will I have to reg all the 100 level about 13 compulsory courses with the 200level
courses? Please help!
U must do all d GSTs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Those that have any course that starts with LAW...should know that it is a POP. Eg LAW100, LAW242 etc...don't chill out at home when exams come, thinking they are e-exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by life4rent: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
ferdimako:
U must do all d GSTs.

Can I avoid registering the 2 Elective courses and opt for GST?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
baba11: haha..abegi o,don't forget my case @ HQs tomorrow...i bank on u... grin
I have it on my to-ask list! Baba, I don hear! shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
ferdimako:
I have it on my to-ask list! Baba I don hear!
I trust u,I troway salute ooo grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
life4rent:

Can I avoid registering the 2 Elective courses and opt for GST?
U no go meet them for ticking at ur SC? Na wa for u. Find ur level pple na. All I know is all GSTs catch u. What are d electives?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
baba11: I trust u,I troway salute ooo grin
I collect am.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by life4rent: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
ferdimako:
I no go meet them for ticking at ur SC? Na wa for u. Find ur level pple na. All I know is all GSTs catch u. What are d electives?

MTHs! And how units are to be register before someone can graduate? Please I'm very sorry for been so curious.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
life4rent:

MTHs! And how units are to be register before someone can graduate? Please I'm very sorry for been so curious.
Read the previous page...I addressed it. No time for repetition. Good night.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls fellow nounites help, I'm a returning student. bn trying to login wit dsame details I normally use(username n password) but d portal keeps telling me invalid login parameter. What could b d cause? HELP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
@Ashibilite I'm also experiencing the same issue this night. Is anyone in the house experiencing the same issue? Please what can I do to rectify it. I have been trying to log in with the same info I have been using but it keep writing "Invalid parameter"

Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldenskin: 12:57am On Aug 06, 2014
Hello house! I enrolled for the MBA programme last year and hope to partake in the exams for the first time this September. Please when will the exams commence and when is the deadline for submitting the exam registration form. I will also like to know how it works? I would also like to meet any MBA student.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Same here...
ashibelite: Pls fellow nounites help, I'm a returning student. bn trying to login wit dsame details I normally use(username n password) but d portal keeps telling me invalid login parameter. What could b d cause? HELP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2014
life4rent: Please house, I was admitted to NOUN thru DE into 200Level Comm. Tech this year... I logged into my portal for 2nd semester course reg and most of the course are 100 level course with only 7 200 level courses which among has 2 electives. My question now is, is it must I reg some courses in 100 level with 200level courses? Or will I have to reg all the 100 level about 13 compulsory courses with the 200level courses? Please help!
Na wa... You're in 200lv for crying out loud. Which one is must you register the 100lv courses?
ferdimako:
U must do all d GSTs.
Including 100lv GSTs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=toask111]@Ashibilite I'm having the same issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2014
farano: Na wa... You're in 200lv for crying out loud. Which one is must you register the 100lv courses? Including 100lv GSTs?
Yep...GST101, 102, 105, 107, 201, 202 & 203. Not at once although 24 units limiter is there.

Let him go to his SC for proper official guidance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Goldenskin: Hello house! I enrolled for the MBA programme last year and hope to partake in the exams for the first time this September. Please when will the exams commence and when is the deadline for submitting the exam registration form. I will also like to know how it works? I would also
like to meet any MBA student.
Print or view d calendar!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2014
ferdimako:
hahaha but u r not new. Although, it is bad of them. That our PHY113&192 TMA deal is still on...I didn't hear from you, buddy.

I didn't forget our deal. I will respond soonest.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2014
toask111: @Ashibilite I'm also experiencing the same issue this night. Is anyone in the house experiencing the same issue? Please what can I do to rectify it. I have been trying to log in with the same info I have been using but it keep writing "Invalid parameter"

Pls help
Make sure u type in d correct credentials or use d 'forgot your password' link. Login into ur mailbox to pick it up. Oh..It is a general issue now but it goes for TMA portal at d same time....maybe u guys should wait for some times.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2014
pricelessmr:

I didn't forget our deal. I will respond soonest.
Thank u....I will push in d stuff today, u will check, if no difference... tatadah. Just the 113 and 192!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2014
ferdimako:
Thank u....I will push in d stuff today, u will check, if no difference... tatadah. Just the 113 and 192!

Ok. I'm available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Tmas don show.......... Thanks ferdi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2014
Goldenskin: Hello house! I enrolled for the MBA programme last year and hope to partake in the exams for the first time this September. Please when will the exams commence and when is the deadline for submitting the exam registration form. I will also like to know how it works? I would also like to meet any MBA student.

Exams will commence on 29th of September.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2014
godstino2002:

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldenskin: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2014
godstino2002:

Thank Ɣ☺u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.