Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490441 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
tobnical: u can divert to any computer/software related field when it comes to PHD; even masters. Computer Science and ICT are treated equally when it comes to MSc or PHD admission. †ђξ main thing is to have †ђξ required grade points.

Ok. Thank you very much, my brother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
please guys i need your assistance on this issue, right now am on the system to register my courses for exam and i saw one course which i thought i failed because i did not sit for the exam, on my portal it says pending. my question now is do i pay for the course for exams or just go in for the exam. thanks as always.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
yemminz: please guys i need your assistance on this issue, right now am on the system to register my courses for exam and i saw one course which i thought i failed because i did not sit for the exam, on my portal it says pending. my question now is do i pay for the course for exams or just go in for the exam. thanks as always.
Have u not seen ur results? If u failed it, pick it up.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
ferdimako:
Have u not seen ur results? If u failed it, pick it up.

He never sit for the exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=yemminz]please guys i need your assistance on this issue, right now am on the system to register my courses for exam and i saw one course which i thought i failed because i did not sit for the exam, on my portal it says pending. my question now is do i pay for the course for exams or just go in for the exam. thanks as always.[/quot

You don't have to pay. Just go into the examination hall with your last semester exam slip when you want to write the exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
this CIT 753 questons "Internet Concepts and Web Design" in the the tma is not wat they gave tutorials for, totally a bunch of unconnected questions please the coordinator should take note
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
honourableseyi:

He never sit for the exam
Oh he never sat for it? He can drop it from exams and pick it up again. Using an old used exam slip should be sth he has confirmed from his SC to avoid stories that....

If it is an e-exam, he must do the first thing I stated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
ferdimako:
Oh he never sat for it? He can drop it from exams and pick it up again. Using an old used exam slip should be sth he has confirmed from his SC to avoid stories that....

If it is an e-exam, he must do the first thing I stated.

I also missed a course too last semester. When I wanted to register for this semester exams, I went to my SC to see the IT guy about it, he was the one that told me what I posted above. That I should just use the old slip when I want to write the exam. How is your side bro?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
honourableseyi:

I also missed a course too last semester. When I wanted to register for this semester exams, I went to my SC to see the IT guy about it, he was the one that told me what I posted above. That I should just use the old slip when I want to write the exam. How is your side bro?
I know ur own case is e-exams. An exam slip serves one thing: allowing u access to exam hall but exam registration populates ur courses on exam portals especially e-exams. So how are u sure the missed one will pop up with d freshly registered ones?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
ferdimako:
I know ur own case is e-exams. An exam slip serves one thing: allowing u access to exam hall but exam registration populates ur courses on exam portals especially e-exams. So how are u sure the missed one will pop up with d freshly registered ones?

Yes E-exams. I was thinking of registering it to avoid story that touches before I went to my SC. I met the IT man and showed him the slip with explanation; but he said I shouldn't worry about registering it again, that I should just do the tma and use the old slip when I want to write the course. Though during last semester exam, there was a day my and some others exam did not pop up, it was the IT man that got our slips, went inside the IT room and worked on it before we can write the course that day. I guess if it doesn't pop up, it is what they can rectify during exam. But he should confirm from his study center first like you ve said. Because sometimes, these IT guys may be so mean. Shalom
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
honourableseyi:

Yes E-exams. I was thinking of registering it to avoid story that touches before I went to my SC. I met the IT man and showed him the slip with explanation; but he said I shouldn't worry about registering it again, that I should just do the tma and use the old slip when I want to write the course. Though during last semester exam, there was a day my and some others exam did not pop up, it was the IT man that got our slips, went inside the IT room and worked on it before we can write the course that day. I guess if it doesn't pop up, it is what they can rectify during exam. But he should confirm from his study center first like you ve said. Because sometimes, these IT guys may be so mean. Shalom
OK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jjwilliams(m): 5:33am On Sep 17, 2014
uppa: for Gst courses, examination questions are taken from Tmas, moreover Gst exams are e-exams not pen-on-paper, so you won't get past questions for it, jsut study dis once i sent to and read your material too.....dats what i studied and i got an A

Please can you forward the GST 807 past questions to my mail; a.chrs@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Guys from this yrs calendar, i saw facilitation ends 20th september and exam begins 29th september pls can i still continue my tma till exam begins cause i have not answered all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tosynou(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Greatest NOUN students my name is Tosin, Computer science 300 level. Pls if u need any assistant in ur TMA Exams and any other activities I am available call on did number 08038594571.....thanks shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tosynou(m): 6:55am On Sep 17, 2014
You will have to re-registered for the exam. If u don't do it u ll ve a missing result......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tosynou(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2014
trytillmake: this CIT 753 questons "Internet Concepts and Web Design" in the the tma is not wat they gave tutorials for, totally a bunch of unconnected questions please the coordinator should take note
trytillmake CIT 753 if u need TMA answers 4 dis course 40marks call me 08038594571 or any other courses.. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Pls wat does Facilitation means cause it ends 20th september
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2014
trytillmake: Pls wat does Facilitation means mean cause it ends 20th september
Someone telling you how to open your materials.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2014
ferdimako:
Someone telling you how to open your materials.

Hey Bro just want to know if i can stilll continue answering my tma's after facilitation before exam starts dats all.

Now hope i can still do that cause i have 5 courses to read before exam starts
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by supermic12: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Hello great nounites,I'm a new student and I've paid my compulsory fee but I've not register any courses.Pls won't they defer my admission and will they allow me to start next year?pls enlighten me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
trytillmake:

Hey Bro just want to know if i can stilll continue answering my tma's after facilitation before exam starts dats all.

Now hope i can still do that cause i have 5 courses to read before exam starts
Continue with your TMAs till u're done with all, but do them ASAP. Facilitation is not compulsory. Facilitation is having someone to explain ur materials to u, so, if u can read ur materials without explaination from 3rd party, ride on!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
supermic12: Hello great nounites,I'm a new student and I've paid my compulsory fee but I've not register any courses.Pls won't they defer my admission and will they allow me to start next year?pls enlighten me
You've just dashed NOUN ur money! You've missed ds semester be dt...u continue ur registration Jan.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
wish u all success as u prepare for exams

Just read all up pastquestions....

gbam!

u don pass!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
jjwilliams:

Please can you forward the GST 807 past questions to my mail; a.chrs@hotmail.com
Thanks.

check your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wealthclimber: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hello guys, pls do anyone have this past tma? I will be happy if u can mail it to me.

1 BHM711 Basic Mathematics and Statistics for Managers
2 BHM712 Management Theory I
3 BHM724 Financial Accounting
4 BHM725 Introduction to Business
5 BHM730 Fundamentals of Marketing
6 BHM744 Research Methods for Management Decisions
7 BHM745 Working Capital Management
8 BHM757 Principles of Accounting
9 BHM761 The Nigeria Economy
10 BHM780 Management Accounting
11 GST707 The Good Study Guide

My mail is wealthclimber@yahoo.com

thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Stevolab(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bammy4real: GST 201/ TMA1 answer
1.C
2.B
3.A
4.D
5.A
6.C
7.B
8.C
9.D
10.B
11.A
12.C
13.A
14.A
15.B
16.D
17.A
18.B
19.A
20.A
U need more? Call 08050594104
, pls, kindly help me wit PHY111
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
wealthclimber: Hello guys, pls do anyone have this past tma? I will be happy if u can mail it to me.

1 BHM711 Basic Mathematics and Statistics for Managers
2 BHM712 Management Theory I
3 BHM724 Financial Accounting
4 BHM725 Introduction to Business
5 BHM730 Fundamentals of Marketing
6 BHM744 Research Methods for Management Decisions
7 BHM745 Working Capital Management
8 BHM757 Principles of Accounting
9 BHM761 The Nigeria Economy
10 BHM780 Management Accounting
11 GST707 The Good Study Guide

My mail is wealthclimber@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

GST 707 SENT TO U

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
ferdimako:
Haha...he's a computer guy...no doubt.
...lolz..NOUN don come again ooo,mehn!!!!...i went to SC as regards my letter last wk wed..was told it's been submitted to my supervisor...ignorant me,i believed d hook,d line and d sinker..i called my prof(supervisor)..he said..he only attends to project students on wed..left home to lasu by 8 2day..reach here by 10..to my surprise..i was not on the list..###chai,naija i hail dee...i quickly rush go centre..meet d guy..he wanted to counter me buh i put up a stiff resistance(i.e about 1)..Printed it frm PC aftterol...quickly rush go lasu again..return here about 3..here i'm still waiting for my adorable PROF..####Chai!Chai!!Chai!!!..naija,the time and money u are wasting..diaris God ooo..diaris God oooooo*****SILENT SOBBING TINZ!!*****************
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seth002(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
WHY WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR?

Crown polytechnic is offering admission with and without jamb for the academic 2014/2015 session. admission scratch card is still available at the school main campus which sale for 5500 and 1500 for processing fee. for more info go to www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng or you can talk to me with the following:

phone: 07032749477
BBM : 29127AAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
ferdimako:
But I paid N2,500 for sth this current semester at zenith bank, Alakija St, VI. Insist more (exam fee payment only) or check another bank or branch. If it is like that in ur state and u still have another semester...pay the N13,000. U can still use the remaining cash next semester.
when is exam reg for e-exams closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jjwilliams(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
oladaeyo:

check your mail

Thanks a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good evening,
Someone should kindly help me with past questions for MBA825,MBA831 and MBA841.My SC does not have it.

Thanks and God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.