Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3499350 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by busky101(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Kazrem:
Go to any Zenith, Fcmb or Eco bank. Buy the pin at 5K, go online and fill the form. Visit noun.edu.ng or nou.edu.ng for more info.
thanks boss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2014
But how will CIT726 be POP? The aim of the course is defeated then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldenskin: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2014
chidiidika:
Goldenskin wats your study centre?

Ikeja. Please can you assist with the timetable? I still cant access it on the website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2014
godstino2002:

I will always advice one to enrol for M. Sc. Research instead of M. Sc. Course work or Long easy. This is because of the disadvantage it has when you plan to go for Phd or become a lecturer.

M. Sc. Course work + M. Phil is not equal to Phd. M. Phil. is to Phd as PGD is to M. Sc.
But u can't do M.Phil without M.Sc Coursework. Can u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2014
ferdimako:
But u can't do M.Phil without M.Sc Coursework. Can u?

Not exactly. M. Phil. is to make up for the deficiency. Is needed when u want to go for P.hd with M. Sc. course work or M. Sc. research with a grade below B+

Is equivalent to PGD before M. Sc. for those with first degree, but want to change their discipline, HND and those that had 3rd class in their first degree

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2014
godstino2002:

Not exactly. M. Phil. is to make up for the deficiency. Is needed when u want to go for P.hd with M. Sc. course work or M. Sc. research with a grade below B+

Is equivalent to PGD before M. Sc. for those with first degree, but want to change their discipline, HND and those that had 3rd class in their first degree

Then u are on the same page with baba11.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Good morning,
Someone should kindly help me with past questions for MBA825,MBA831 and MBA841.My SC does not have it. Kindly send it to :god_epitome@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
delly31: But how will CIT726 be POP? The aim of the course is defeated then.
Discussion between Delly31 & NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Goldenskin:

Ikeja. Please can you assist with the timetable? I still cant access it on the website.
So u can't go 10 pages back? Smh!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by justmi1: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi guys, please I need some encouragement, am and hnd graduate from yabatech, computer engr, am currently doing nysc in abuja, and am about to apply for Bsc in communication tech @ NOUN due to this hnd/Bsc discrimination, so dat I can work and study, I would have love to go back to conventional uni but no time and sponsor, I want to be sure noun certificates are recognised, pls any comm tech student in abj center here, what do u guys think pls, 08108021665(whatsapp). Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
supermic12: Hello great nounites,I'm a new student and I've paid my compulsory fee but I've not register any courses.Pls won't they defer my admission and will they allow me to start next year?pls enlighten me

If I were you I will get money asap, register some courses and their exams and begin to study. If not you have just lost yourself some money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
ferdimako:
So u can't go 10 pages back? Smh!

Bro I have been thinking about that guy's issue. Please should I just neglect the study center IT guy thing and re-register for the course again since it is just only one to avoid the story that touches judging by my calendar? You know I can't afford a missing result? Please what do you think?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
honourableseyi:

Bro I have been thinking about that guy's issue. Please should I just neglect the study center IT guy thing and re-register for the course again since it is just only one to avoid the story that touches judging by my calendar? You know I can't afford a missing result? Please what do you think?
Tell the IT guy, u will be more comfortable dropping and picking it up under exams! If he guarantees u he'll adjust it during exams ..and u believe him...fine. All I know is that course won't pop up automatically.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
justmi1: Hi guys, please I need some encouragement, am and hnd graduate from yabatech, computer engr, am currently doing nysc in abuja, and am about to apply for Bsc in communication tech @ NOUN due to this hnd/Bsc discrimination, so dat I can work and study, I would have love to go back to conventional uni but no time and sponsor, I want to be sure noun certificates are recognised, pls any comm tech student in abj center here, what do u guys think pls, 08108021665(whatsapp). Thanks
Chai.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
ferdimako:
Tell the IT guy, u will be more comfortable dropping and picking it up under exams! If he guarantees u he'll adjust it during exams ..and u believe him...fine. All I know is that course won't pop up automatically.

I don't understand the dropping and picking you are talking about. It showed (the course0 on my portal under registrable courses for exam with pending status. What of if I just pay the 1k and register it for exam straight away? I didn't write the course last semester at all not carry over.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls house,how are masters students graded for each course and all together??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
honourableseyi:

I don't understand the dropping and picking you are talking about. It showed (the course0 on my portal under registrable courses for exam with pending status. What of if I just pay the 1k and register it for exam straight away? I didn't write the course last semester at all not carry over.
Didn't u register it for exams last time? If u want to 'dash' NOUN N1,000... fine...pay in and...do ur thing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
damiliano: Pls house,how are masters students graded for each course and all together??
Study Center things!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
ferdimako:
Didn't u register it for exams last time? If u want to 'dash' NOUN N1,000... fine...pay in and...do ur thing.

I did but a guy said here that the result might enter missing result; and me I don't want to joke about it because of 1k. Apart from the fact that it is a course where I can easily get A or B. Thanks for your time, I will do the latter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
justmi1: Hi guys, please I need some encouragement, am and hnd graduate from yabatech, computer engr, am currently doing nysc in abuja, and am about to apply for Bsc in communication tech @ NOUN due to this hnd/Bsc discrimination, so dat I can work and study, I would have love to go back to conventional uni but no time and sponsor, I want to be sure noun certificates are recognised, pls any comm tech student in abj center here, what do u guys think pls, 08108021665(whatsapp). Thanks

Recognised, How?. NOUN is a federal university and is recognise like odas.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
ferdimako:
Discussion between Delly31 & NOUN.

See ehn, Leave me alone. I was already planning to write e-exam on that course and now............... cry cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
honourableseyi:

I did but a guy said here that the result might enter missing result; and me I don't want to joke about it because of 1k. Apart from the fact that it is a course where I can easily get A or B. Thanks for your time, I will do the latter.
OK...if banks ask for N13K...u run back to the former. cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
godstino2002:

Recognised, How?. NOUN is a federal university and is recognised like odas.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
delly31:

See ehn, Leave me alone. I was already planning to write e-exam on that course and now............... cry cry
cheesy grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gistsky: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls somebody help me out. Can i still join for dis yr or d admission is closed for d yr?
I want to knw pls.
Is admision still on goin?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundemoxie(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi guys. i applied for direct entry yesterday into 200L Environmental Studies and Resource Management but when i clicked "submit" the page kept reloading as if it is not successful. i sent a complaint to supporr@noun.edu.ng and they replied that i should scan and upload my results; but 5 mins later i got another mail that my application was successful and i've been given provisional admission into Access programme. I have learnt from this thread that the Access programme is for students with deficiencies in their O'level; but i dont have any in my result. Pls what do I do? Can I reject or modify the admission? Or the Access programme is compulsory for DE students? Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2014

NOUN is a federal sch just like unilag, oau, etc...and dey go for nysc...so its recognised
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
gistsky: Pls somebody help me out. Can i still join for dis yr or d admission is closed for d yr?
I want to knw pls.
Is admision still on goin?

u can try,, exam is sept 29...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
tundemoxie: Hi guys. i applied for direct entry yesterday into 200L Environmental Studies and Resource Management but when i clicked "submit" the page kept reloading as if it is not successful. i sent a complaint to supporr@noun.edu.ng and they replied that i should scan and upload my results; but 5 mins later i got another mail that my application was successful and i've been given provisional admission into Access programme. I have learnt from this thread that the Access programme is for students with deficiencies in their O'level; but i dont have any in my result. Pls what do I do? Can I reject or modify the admission? Or the Access programme is compulsory for DE students? Pls help
Complain to them, admissions@noun.edu.ng & centralinfo@noun.edu.ng. Add these addresses to the "To" text box, not cc or bc. Your intended study centre could help too!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
ferdimako:
Then u are on the same page with baba11.
Definitely
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gistsky: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
oladaeyo:

29Th sept? Hw much is d form pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
oladaeyo:

Pls am in 100 level second-semester... I only want to know d date e-exam is going start and d exact date that is going to end. Dat's all...
Thanks for ur response....

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.