Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3497527 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PERFECT2(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2014
corperscorner:

Please I still need an answer to this..........anybody home??
NO.
We've gone to school,pls. drop ur message(s)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by corperscorner: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2014
PERFECT2:

NO.
We've gone to school,pls. drop ur message(s)

LOL>>>>>thanks man...

But she is actually doing direct entry from Laspotech.

She made distinction in Business administration so I feel this should increase her chances of being selected.

IS the 120k also applicable to students entrying tru DE cos I bliv they are to start from 200level.

Thanks as you reply me again cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2014
Ogoanita:
Pls, i need somebody to help me with past exam question papers, am in year1, 2nd semester studyin enterprenurial biz management , pls help me out if you have any tnx.
hahaha...correct student tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by corperscorner: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2014
corperscorner:

LOL>>>>>thanks man...

She made distinction in Business administration so I feel this should increase her chances of being selected.

IS the 120k also applicable to students entrying tru DE cos I bliv they are to start from 200level.

Please anyone and everyone........

I need help with what NOUN currently levies as tuition for direct entry students...

All this is just to plan upfront so my pocket wont tear when the time comes to pay the tuition of my sibling...

Thanks as you drop your response...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PERFECT2(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2014
corperscorner:

LOL>>>>>thanks man...

I'm not sayin it's 120k;i said budget.
Yea,it's applicable to DE students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by corperscorner: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2014
PERFECT2:

I'm not sayin it's 120k;i said budget.
Yea,it's applicable to DE students.

Noted!

Thanks a lot...

However, I have some other things I would like to confirm about their program as I do hope to help her secure a job to keep her busy so she could also put in small amounts where necessary for her up-keep at school.

Do they allow part time for DE students or is it entirely online......sorry to bother you, but how does it really work?

I hear stuffs like, taking exams online and downloading materials. Is there any timeline fixed by the school for all these things.

Just wana determine the flexibility if it would be adviceable to have her do a full time work and school at the same time.

Thanks man.......I hope i aint being a bug... cool cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2014
corperscorner:

Please anyone and everyone........

I need help with what NOUN currently levies as tuition for direct entry students...

All this is just to plan upfront so my pocket wont tear when the time comes to pay the tuition of my sibling...

Thanks as you drop your response...
Go to WWW.noun.edu.ng and WWW.nou.edu.ng From the first u know the cost of the PIN and compulsory fees for both semesters...from d second, u go to d registrable course link for that major and calculate the cost of each course for both semesters and add N1,000 for each against exams. Na u go do ur work!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2014
corperscorner:

Noted!

Thanks a lot...

However, I have some other things I would like to confirm about their program as I do hope to help her secure a job to keep her busy so she could also put in small amounts where necessary for her up-keep at school.

Do they allow part time for DE students or is it entirely online......sorry to bother you, but how does it really work?

I hear stuffs like, taking exams online and downloading materials. Is there any timeline fixed by the school for all these things.

Just wana determine the flexibility if it would be adviceable to have her do a full time work and school at the same time.

Thanks man.......I hope i aint being a bug... cool cool
This one go pass counseling.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by corperscorner: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2014
ferdimako:

Go to WWW.noun.edu.ng and WWW.nou.edu.ng From the first u know the cost of the PIN and compulsory fees for both semesters...from d second, u go to d registrable course link for that major and calculate the cost of each course for both semesters and add N1,000 for each against exams. Na u go do ur work!

Lol...funny dude...

Be nice nau......I'm not talking about the fees now.

I am talking about what their program is like.

Is everything entirely online

No vex bro....i'll appreciate your calm response cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2014
corperscorner:

Lol...funny dude...

Be nice nau......I'm not talking about the fees now.

I am talking about what their program is like.

Is everything entirely online

No vex bro....i'll appreciate your calm response cool
Go to the study center or read the thread. Exam is in progress!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Info Tech abi Computer people, abeg how dem take dey set questions for una? I get CIT726 on Monday, no past questions as it seem this is the first time this course will be written POP and I neva know how to read. Please help me oh....na beg I dey beg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Auwa: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
hello house please help me with this tma's solutions
BHM 103
BHM 104
please
hauwal87@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afejason: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Can anyone please send me past question papers for peace and flicts resolution.

My email address : afejason@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
And I'm just seeing this thread?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chymystique(f): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
helloo everybody..

please is there any student or graduate of Entrepreneurial and Bus Mgt in the house.. Am in need of your assistance concerning the courses.. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Auwa: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
chymystique:
helloo everybody..

please is there any student or graduate of Entrepreneurial and Bus Mgt in the house.. Am in need of your assistance concerning the courses.. Thanks
am a student of entrepreneurial and bus mgt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomsonlampard: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Please everyone, Can a third class graduate of statistics from a reputable university in nigeria obtain a direct entry(200L) into NOUN to do a management course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2014
tomsonlampard:
Please everyone, Can a third class graduate of statistics from a reputable university in nigeria obtain a direct entry(200L) into NOUN to do a management course?

Y direct entry (200L)?.Go for PGD, den master instead waiting a longer time

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomsonlampard: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2014
Thanks@godstino.. But when someone finishes the pgd and masters, hope companies will not still be referring to the third class when searching for jobs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2014
tomsonlampard:
Thanks@godstino.. But when someone finishes the pgd and masters, hope companies will not still be referring to the third class when searching for jobs?
U go don become job creator! U mean u go still dey find?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunnyblaz: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
tomsonlampard:
Yes.Forget about going for pgd and masters with your third class because you will still be referred to as a third class graduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sessytony(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello house, I will lik to have an idea of the cost running an M.sc in bus admin. I want to have an idea b4 embarking on it. Though, I am budgeting 100k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
sunnyblaz:

Yes.Forget about going for pgd and masters with your third class because you will still be referred to as a third class graduate.

That is if his result at that level is not good.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Waiting for the last three isn't easy.chai!
grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
sessytony:
Hello house, I will would lik to have an idea of the cost running an M.sc in bus admin. I want to have an idea b4 embarking on it. Though, I am budgeting 100k
That is for ur first semester, I mean d N100K. I gave dat idea on this same page.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ariekpere(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please i will want to know the actual amount it will take for me to do pgd in NOUN and if they ar offering pgd in ebglish. tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PERFECT2(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2014
ferdimako:
Waiting for the last three isn't easy.chai!
grin
Success all the way. GOODLUCK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PERFECT2(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2014
ariekpere:
Please i will want to know the actual amount it will take for me to do pgd in NOUN and if they ar offering pgd in ebglish. tnx
I dnt tink NOUN offers ebglish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.