Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483717 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
sessytony:
Hello house, I would like a breakdown info of msc and mba in Noun. Bus admin related courses. I would like to knw d deadline for reg too
OK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sessytony(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
ferdimako:

OK
I am still expecting d breakdown including d fees paid
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundemoxie(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
tboibamz:

Please can we talk?

tboibamz we can of course talk. wats up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluvicki(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
ferdimako:

reg what?
exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2014
oluvicki:
exam
Next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2014
sessytony:

Okay!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2014
ferdimako:

Okay!
Lmao
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by igwejay: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2014
Please someone should help me with CIT831 Software Engineering Methodologies past question papers. Email it to cooljayforever@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by davidchuks89(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2014
CALL Mr. DAVID ON; 08162558764 IF YOU OUR HELP FOR YOUR ADMISSION PROCESSING
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
sessytony:

You go wait tire o. Read up or explore here. Intending MSc student should b able to dig!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tboibamz: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
tundemoxie:

tboibamz we can of course talk. wats up?

Can you put me thru...i might wana apply for d.e sometime soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
sessytony:
Hello house, I will lik a breakdown info of msc and mba in Noun. Bus admin related courses. I will lik to knw d deadline for reg too

Go to NOUN website, all the pieces of information u need for both MBA and M.Sc. are there. U don't need any person to help u process ur admission. If u need any clarification on anything not clear, visit ur intended Study centre, they are there to assist you. Good luck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundemoxie(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
tboibamz:

Can you put me thru...i might wana apply for d.e sometime soon

Walk into any UBA branch with 5k, fill their normal teller and wit the account name as 'NOUN'. pay, and obtain a receipt. log on to www.noun.edu.ng and click 'apply for admission'.

Then follow the instructions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by brownShugar900: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Evenin,plz I need sumone to enlight me more on wat to do next.hav been offered an admission in noun into d svhool of environmental science and resources management.I want to knw wen d registration will start nd d fees?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
brownShugar900:
Evenin,plz I need sumone to enlight me more on wat to do next.hav been offered an admission in noun into d svhool of environmental science and resources management.I want to knw wen d registration will start nd d fees?

grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
brownShugar900:

Visit Www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng for more info. You can also visit your study center after the exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hi guys please I need an info for a friend. Does NOUN offer Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programme for Mathematics? How about MSc Mathematics and PhD Mathematics?

I'll be grateful if I get a response.

Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sieo23: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
please i need
EDU 750
EDU 713
GST 707 PAST QUESTIONS.
Anybody that can help me please help me ooo ABEG. send it to this mail; jsamyy0@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
sieo23:
please i need
EDU 750
EDU 713
GST 707 PAST QUESTIONS.
Anybody that can help me please help me ooo ABEG. send it to this mail; jsamyy0@gmail.com
Even GSTs get PQs...smh!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
ferdimako:

Even GSTs get PQs...smh!
Hahaha....d guy sha need PQPs.
Don send you mail o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mumu9gerian: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
is it still posiible for me to drop a course after registering for the exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missosarugwe(f): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
rep noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnwell(m): 3:39am On Oct 06, 2014
has anyone noticed that www.noun.edu.ng is not opening?

it shows

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeka94(m): 5:16am On Oct 06, 2014
ferdimako:

These are not normal... all is the same with everyone unless the result not being on ur portal. Did it disappear? Or u haven't seen it there before?

I have the same problems. None of my results are showing. Some exams I wrote before are in my timetable and when I went for exam registration, I saw a lot exams, that I've written before, pending. Pls should I be scared? I've gone to my SC and they weren't of much help. What should I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tboibamz: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2014
tundemoxie:

Walk into any UBA branch with 5k, fill their normal teller and wit the account name as 'NOUN'. pay, and obtain a receipt. log on to www.noun.edu.ng and click 'apply for admission'.

Then follow the instructions

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rajiade: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2014
would appreciate if anyone can help clarify this.

will NOUN offer D.E admission to 300L Data Management or Comm Technology using HND Up credit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kroosx: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2014
plz i want to knw if noun offers any engeneering related courses and plz is deir form on sale presently.... seems the school is a bit complicated... need help on this info's plz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kroosx: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2014
Okponee:
I thank God so much for His grace granted me over my TMAs. I'm one of those who have been advocating the need for our students to work hard on their studies and do their TMAs as well as their exams by themselves.

I want to assert that it really pays for one to work hard. I did my Course and exam registration somehow late, due to the nature of my job. So, I got my materials late. I can remember how I came to this thread to ask of the time our TMAs would end, and a fellow replied to my question somehow rude, without knowing why I asked the question.

I had the opportunity and money to have paid someone to do the TMAs for me, but that would contradict my stand. So, I had to take a bold step to embark on intensive studies in all the 8 Courses I had registered for, about three weeks ago, and at the same time prayed God to help me so that the TMAs would be on the portal till I would be through with them.

As at now, I have successfully done 28 out of the 32 TMAs I's to take, scoring 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5, 8 in most of them. I'm now working on the remaining 4 TMAs, which I hope to complete by tomorrow. This has really helped me in my exams--- 3 exams so far written successfully.

I really thank God for that, and also use this opportunity to appeal to all of us to do our best in our studies, so that we will not only collect certificates at the end, but will also be able to defend such certificates and stand out in our chosen fields of study anywhere we find ourselves. No matter the nature of your engagement, create time to study, visit NOUN websites www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng, as well as your portal. Also visit your study centre when need be and ask relevant questions, even in this thread in order to keep abreast of development in the school. Endeavour to be ICT-compliant.

I's amazed to see some persons who were so blank when they appeared for exam. some didn't even know that they were supposed to be cleared for exam, not to talk of few who would want another person to tell them what to write in all the questions. Some are so much afraid of the computer that they would not even want to go near it. Hmmm----- postgraduate students------- then I wonder how the undergraduates are faring. Please learn to deal with these issues now, before it's too late.

I thank all the well-meaning persons here, especially those who have been around to offer sincere help to people who needed such , at one time or the other. I was not available for sometime due to the nature of my work, and mostly because I had to use any available time to study for my TMAs and exams. Kudos to all........ and good success in all your exams!!!
bro plz can I tok to u... I might use a litle help from you plz... Tnk u would appreciate ur fone number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kroosx: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Plz any student in owerri center

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.