Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484462 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smartz5311: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=smartz5311 coolpost=31855098][/quote

Got a hint about d acquisition of past questions.
I was told send a mail to support@noun.edu.ng. or register at noun ILearn on the net.
Cheers and Goodluck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hello bro.

Kindy help with the past Questions for second semester. My mail is juliusadeolotu@gmail.com

Thanks.

Neutrobcorp:
I have all past question for Masters in Info Tech. CIT 8**

CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED THEM (Free of Charge)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

Please whats the number of credit to graduate??.. I only choose C ore courses, No Electives.... will that be okay?

I just sent u d PQ.
for msc you nid 40units to graduate.....sorry the mail I sent you was wrong. This is the correct one. Juwonpristine@gmail.com thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

Please whats the number of credit to graduate??.. I only choose C ore courses, No Electives.... will that be okay?

I just sent u d PQ.
pls help me with the past questions CIT 8** first semester. teebooz2011@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
snadguy007:
Pls where is the exam venue for lagos study centre ??

Digital Bridge Institute, (former NITEL Training School) Cappa Bus Stop, Oshodi, Lagos.

@Ferdimako I see you. Long time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2015
SONKOko:

Digital Bridge Institute, (former NITEL Training School) Cappa Bus Stop, Oshodi, Lagos.

@Ferdimako I see you. Long time

please clarify something for me. does the whole of lagos have just one exam centre? I stay around ajah, and I was hoping to write at the study centre in obalende.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snadguy007(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2015
SONKOko:

Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2015
Happy Sunday House!

GST107 TMA solution posted

CIT101 TMA solution Posting

CIT211 TMA solution posted

PHY111 TMA solution dropping ASAP

All this happening at www.buytma.com

View Undergraduate TMas Solutions here >>> http://buytma.com/index.php/board,2.0.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lekz: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=SONKOko post=31869593]

Tnx...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otunbadare01(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls someone shld help with past question. Exam is on wed pls. CIT 708 CONCEPT AND APPLICATION OF E- BUSINESS.
dremartins118@gmail.com
GOD BLESS U
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
dayjahvoo:

please clarify something for me. does the whole of lagos have just one exam centre? I stay around ajah, and I was hoping to write at the study centre in obalende.

Ikeja, Apapa and McCarthy study centres have differentent exam venues.

Where is your study centre? You will write your exam at Obalende if McCarthy is your study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amee26: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hello people, pls can sm1 help with past question for MBA 1st semester.have got 3 papers dis week and have not even read the materials well. My email- omowunmi2011@yahoo.com.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
SONKOko:

Where is your study centre? You will write your exam at Obalende if McCarthy is your study centre.

thanks a lot. I transferred my exams from gombe to McCarthy.
So, is the exam centre at McCarthy? or somewia else at obalende? kiss
SONKOko:

thanks a lot. I transferred my exams from gombe to McCarthy.
So, is the exam centre at McCarthy? or somewia else at obalende?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by supermic12: 2:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls nounites!I nid past questions on phy111,phy191,phy113,chm101,bio101.oladepomichael12super@gmail.com.....pls help a Nigga
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Neutrobcorp:
I have all past question for Masters in Info Tech. CIT 8**

CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED THEM (Free of Charge)
gudmorning, pls send to pj_jackal@yahoo.com or juwonpristine@gmail.com thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2015
supermic12:
Pls nounites!I nid past questions on phy111,phy191,phy113,chm101,bio101.oladepomichael12super@gmail.com.....pls help a Nigga
There is no PQ for 100 and 200 level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2015
As you commence your exam today, I wish you success. May the Lord endow you with retentive memory and creative writing to subdue the exam. Best of wishes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Any PGD Info Tech student that care for CIT 701, 711, 753, 755 past question can drop their email. Success.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olabisi75(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2015
zanga3:

Pls I need gst 201, cit 211,215,237 and mth 211,281 tmas.

I don't have the TMAs of the listed courses, the ones I posted are course which am offering this semester. But if the current mth 211 n 281 is still same as of last semester I think I can be of help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please where are Biology Education (Masters) doing there exam. Urgent please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
@dayjahvoo sorry for the late response. Your exam venue should be at McCarthy (Obalende) then

Note that McCarthy is the only study centre at obalende and they write their exams at the study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otizs: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
SONKOko:
@dayjahvoo sorry for the late response. Your exam venue should be Obalende then
Hello, please ℓ need your help concern NOUN, with HND computer science lower credit, which level ℓ wiℓℓ βε̲̣̣̣̥ place in NOUN?
May Almighty God help.
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
SONKOko:
@dayjahvoo sorry for the late response. Your exam venue should be at McCarthy (Obalende) then

Note that McCarthy is the only study centre at obalende and they write their exams at the study centre.
Please where are Biology Education (Masters)
doing there exam. Urgent please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kazrem:

Please where are Biology Education (Masters)
doing there exam. Urgent please.

Is your study centre Ikeja?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
otizs:
Hello, please ℓ need your help concern NOUN, with HND computer science lower credit, which level ℓ wiℓℓ βε̲̣̣̣̥ place in NOUN?
May Almighty God help.
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

Pgd Information Technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
SONKOko:

Is your study centre Ikeja?
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ritzytbabs(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kazrem:

yes

KAZREM.....KINDLY HELP ME WITH THE MINIMUM DURATION IT TAKES TO COMPLETE AN MBA PROGRAM IN NOUN. I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
ritzytbabs:

KAZREM.....KINDLY HELP ME WITH THE MINIMUM DURATION IT TAKES TO COMPLETE AN MBA PROGRAM IN NOUN. I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE?
I THINK (with emphasis on "think"wink it's 2 years normally. But you can fast track it by taking more courses but not more than 24 or 26 per semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ritzytbabs(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kazrem:

I THINK (with emphasis on "think"wink it's 2 years normally. But you can fast track it by taking more courses but not more than 24 or 26 per semester.

THANKS FOR YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE....WHAT CAN NOUN OFFER AN HND MECH.ENGR GRADUATE (LOWER CREDIT)? D.E OR PGD WISE?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faitty4real2007: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
please, I need an urgent help I ve a paper tomorrow EDT 83
1 instructional media and design, I need past questions, moreso anyone doind Masters in education can help me out with other courses! moreso wat will I take to exam centre tomorrow, not aware of all ths. Please someone help!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faitty4real2007: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
email me on faitty4real2007@yahoo.com! M.ed science. education exam past questions, pls help me out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stephengee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
uppa:
sent
pls can you help me with past questions of cit703,711,722,736,752,756...stephentemitayo@yahoo.co.uk anyone you got. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.