Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3516972 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
Kazrem:
@emmyvet your guess is as good as mine.

@Nixowl obviously you are either a mathematics or physics student. Lolzz.
Anyway thanks. Final result will determine.
Hehe, you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 6:09am On May 22, 2015
Kazrem:
What about bed 111 and 113?
We dont have it but you can request for it in the forum
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 6:14am On May 22, 2015
emmyvet:

Ok thanks I enjoyed the discussion on cit211. You guys are really adding values.
Why must one register to see your discussion class and tma solutions?
Thanks for your kind words!
We force people to register to maintain the standard of Of NOUN and also to keep the privacy of the institution.
That is why of registration is very easy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2015
Kazrem:

I study entrepreneurial. A friend did it not me and he said he scored 36.5. Neither him nor me knew how they arrived at that score. There were 120 questions in the exam.
Nixowl can you help with how they arrived at that.
Final exam score add tma to get grade
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2015
tmapark:

We force people to register to maintain the standard of Of NOUN and also to keep the privacy of the institution.
pls wats d fee for msc?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raskasal(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2015
tmapark:

We force people to register to maintain the standard of
Of NOUN and also to keep the privacy of the institution.

Please I need to know if course registration and exam registration will be done every semester or just once a session? Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kolly4gunn: 3:11pm On May 22, 2015
h guys i want for apply noun De.....but i want to know if noun will accept my CGPA 3.1 and it lower credit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeshown: 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
per semester

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2015
Yes I remember.
A friend failed to register for exam in just concluded semester despite that he paid for course registration and did all his tma. He wants to add like 4 courses to the six he missed this semester. What does he need to do next semester? Hope he will not pay for course registration of the courses he registered but not done this semester. What about his tma? Will he redo them? What does he just need to do next semester?
Nixowl
emmyvet please help.

BTW I visited the site you posted above but do not see where to post comment @Nixowl
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
Oga Ferdimako I sight you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 22, 2015
So I thought about creating a thread on reddit just to see if we can have a robust forum that truly encourages learning, free knowledge exchange between us NOUN students in an intuitively moderated environment, irrespective of programmes and/or levels. Over there I can conveniently respond to general/specific questions, inquiries and requests for TMA solutions.

Please check it out and see if you like the idea. http://redd.it/36vzn1
You need to be a logged in user to comment. Registration is straightforward; pick a username and password and you're done (really respects your privacy). The email option is optional. The link to do this is at the topmost right section of the page.
This is going to be interesting. Play around the site and see what I mean.
And now, reasons why I implore you all to check this out:
- Its simplicity
- Unlike this forum, it's open source which encourages improvement and security
- It's more educative and exciting thanks to its cultural diversity cutting across racial divide
- It respects your privacy; doesn't store up your IP address for whatever reason there is
- You have a wider contribution base
- You have sufficient rights to delete your posts
- Thread search utility to see if your inquiry has been tackled before asking a question (keeps the sanity IMHO) even if thread gets really long
- Just a username and password is sufficient for this resource, to mention but a few...
An existing sample thread: http://redd.it/2vg2mo (quite an interesting read)

I've spent quite some time on NL and I think I've got to move on. The content is just bleh. Perhaps good enough for the locals, but obviously not for the rest of us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 7:19pm On May 22, 2015
destiro:

But this course was postponed to 29 May @ PH exam centre. Where did u write urs?
Akure centre. Study very well oo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=NixowL post=34002724][/quote] A friend failed to register for exam in just concluded semester despite that he paid for course registration and did all his tma. He wants to add like 4 courses to the six he missed this semester. What does he need to do next semester? Hope he will not pay for course registration of the courses he registered but not done this semester. What about his tma? Will he redo them? What does he just need to do next semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2015
Guys how's Apapa Study Centre? Are they organised? Do they have enough space in their exam hall and is their exams always on time? I want to know cause I'm contemplating switching from McCarthy to Apapa. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 22, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Guys how's Apapa Study Centre? Are they organised? Do they have enough space in their exam hall and is their exams always on time? I want to know cause I'm contemplating switching from McCarthy to Apapa. Thanks.

Y do u wanna leave McCarthy ? angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 22, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Long Time Bro grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 22, 2015
suxxman:

Long Time Bro grin

Sup sir, howdy?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 22, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Sup sir, howdy?

Gud. U?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 22, 2015
suxxman:

Gud. U?

not bad . . .

whats new ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 22, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

not bad . . .
whats new ?
Nothing Exciting 'Yet'.
Hbu?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 22, 2015
suxxman:

Nothing Exciting 'Yet'.

Hbu?

still the good 'ol me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 22, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

still the good 'ol me
Interesting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Bros abeg no vex....lol. Na for proximity reasons.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:19am On May 23, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Bros abeg no vex....lol. Na for proximity reasons.

lol , i no vex oh, i just been dey wonder niii . . dazall
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:37am On May 23, 2015
Kazrem:
A friend failed to register for exam in just concluded semester despite that he paid for course registration and did all his tma. He wants to add like courses to the six he missed this semester. What does he need to do next semester? Hope he will not pay for course registration of the courses he egistered but not done this semester. What about his tma? Will he redo them? What does he just need to do next semester?
Your friend doesn't need to repeat course registration, but will have to redo the TMAs in the new semester. Also, by that time, the student can add more courses either from her current level or the next to compensate for the lapse of time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2015
Done with 1st semester entre. & bus mgt. 200L. My nine papers was so so so nice.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2015
TUNEX89:
Done with 1st semester entre. & bus mgt. 200L. My nine papers was so so so nice.

When is the results coming out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2015
uau:

When is the results coming out?
on the school calendar it is june, but lastest by july the result should be out. Are you my course mate and from which SC ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
NixowL:
Your friend doesn't need to repeat course registration, but will have to redo the TMAs in the new semester. Also, by that time, the student can add more courses either from her current level or the next to compensate for the lapse of time.
Thanks bro for always been there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1583) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.