Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504514 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 12:33am On Jun 07, 2015
[size=18pt]ALL STUDENTS!!!

This is to draw the attention of all Law students that the management of the university is well aware of the position of council for legal education concerning the university's law programme and wishes to inform the students that the university has reached advance stage in resolving the matter and very soon NOUN students will be admitted into the Nigerian Law School. The university is therefore soliciting for students cooperation and patience in order to reach logical conclusion about the matter with the legal council.

The issue of NYSC is also adequately being tackled and students are hereby urge to be patient and give the university sometime for the issue to be resolved. The university wishes to thank its esteem students for their understanding and support while these issues are being resolved.[/size]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nitteuniversity: 2:29am On Jun 07, 2015
[size=14pt]Admission details for FOREIGN students

Nitte University is located at Derlakatte, Mangalore, Karnataka, India. It is formed under the Trust of Nitte University, a Trust sponsored by Nitte Education Trust which has established 31 institutions spread in 3 campuses at Nitte, Mangalore and Bangalore.

Academic Programs

Diploma Programs

* Electronics & Communications Engineering (Intake 60)
* Mechanical Engineering (Intake 60)
* Civill Engineering (Intake 60)
* Computer Science & Engineering (Intake 60)
* Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Intake 60)

Undergraduate Programs (B.E)

* Civil Engineering (Student Intake 120)
* Aeronautical Engineering (Intake 60)
* Computer Science & Engineering (Intake 180)
* Mechanical Engineering (Intake 180)
* Information Science & Engineering (Intake 120)
* Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Intake 60)
* Electronics and Communication Engineering (Intake 180)\

Course duration: 4 years

Post Graduate Programs

* M.Tech in Computer Networking Engineering (Intake 18)
* Master of Computer Applications - MCA (Intake 120)
* M.Tech. in Digital Communications &Netwotking Engineering (Intake 18)
* M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Systems (Intake 18)
* M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering (Intake 36)
* Master of Business Administration (Intake 120)
* M.Tech in Thermal Power Engineering (Intake 18)
* M.Tech in Machine Design (Intake 24)
* M.Tech in Structural Engineering (Intake 24)
* M.Tech in Renewable Energy(Intake 24)

Course duration: 2 years

Research Programs(M.Sc Engineering / Ph.D)

* Management Studies
* Chemistry
* Electronics & Communication Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Computer Science & Engineering
* Mathematics
* Civil Engineering
* Physics
* Computer Applications

Admissions are purely based on Academic Records & FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.

NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION - NO DONATIONS.

The Interested Foreign Students (FN/PIO/NRI) for admissions at NMIT shall apply directly to the office of Foreign Students Cell by sending the scanned copies of their transcripts, passport size photo graph and Passport copy and mail at :

Email: nitteuniversity@email.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abromeo: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2015
pls I need this information urgently
have brought the form have filled and summited the f have been given admisson I don't know what to do next...have been to one of NOUN branch at Ikeja I was told there was exams then so they re not attending to FRESHER'S for npw ..pls I need more information ""computer science " and also the school fee and at other thing I need to know
THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2015
abromeo:
pls I need this information urgently
have brought the form have filled and summited the f have been given admisson I don't know what to do next...have been to one of NOUN branch at Ikeja I was told there was exams then so they re not attending to FRESHER'S for npw ..pls I need more information ""computer science " and also the school fee and at other thing I need to know
THANKS
Budget 67 - 70k for the first semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abromeo: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2015
boss thank but it much sha me they think say na like 40k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
abromeo:
boss thank but it much sha me they think say na like 40k
about 69k or so
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toluene23(f): 2:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello,please I nEed ur help/Advice. I have a friend
that went to health Tech to study "HEALTH
ASSISTANCE". Now he's through with the course.
But please he's intending to change the course but
want to further at the University. Please what course do you think he can cross/divert to in the university and what school and what level will he start from please. Course majorly,what course he can divert to? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebitimi1: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
pls how much is the total cost of first semester tuition fee for environmental science and resource management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adejuniour: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Good day. I am about to make an application to study computer science. Please I'd like to know how much is the school fees and registration cost. Many thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by izaray(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2015
Gud morning, pls, i need ur help on how much is the tuition fee for both first and second semester.

I was given an admission to study, Peace studies and conflict resolution.

And when can the the registration been made?

Cos i had d sch is on holiday for now, till August, though, dnt kno how truth it is!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
adejunior
ebitimi1
izaray its the number of courses and their units that determine buy prepare 70k for your first semester. Around 35k for your second.
Registration starts next month.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adejuniour: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Can I proceed to pay for the form, and where do I go for the online application PIN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dosht(f): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please how do I get to VI study centre from Ajah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
adejuniour:
Can I proceed to pay for the form, and where do I go for the online application PIN?
Go to any zenith, eco or fcmb bank. Pick a teller and filled it. You will be given a print therein is a pin. Use the pin to apply. Visit noun.edu.ng for account details and other needs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
dosht:
Please how do I get to VI study centre from Ajah
VI is not study center but headquarters. Enter Obalende bus. Drop at Bonny camp. Turn to your left and walk down the street. It's about 3 minutes walk.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dosht(f): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kazrem:

VI is not study center but headquarters. Enter Obalende bus. Drop at Bonny camp. Turn to your left and walk down the street. It's about 3 minutes walk.
Oww! Thank you so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
[size=14pt]ALL 100 AND 200 LEVEL STUDENTS WHO COULD NOT REGISTER FOR THE JUST CONCLUDED MAY/JUNE EXAMINATIONS ARE TO GO AND REGISTER BETWEEN TODAY 8TH JUNE, 2015 AND SUNDAY 15TH JUNE, 2015 FOR THE MISSED EXAMS. THE DATE OF THE EXAMINATION WILL BE COMMUNICATED VERY SOON. PLS WATCH OUT FOR THIS. Thanks[/size]
Source >>> www.noun.edu.ng

Brought to you by www.buytma.com
Check out my signature for your TMA solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Raskasal:

Please I need to know if course registration and exam registration will be done every semester or just once a session? Thank you
Every semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
hi can I use Noun cert. to do masters abroad .??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
jorhney:
hi can I use Noun cert. to do masters abroad .??
Yes once you meet the other requirements like age, GP etc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
I
tmapark:
[size=14pt]ALL 100 AND 200 LEVEL STUDENTS WHO COULD NOT REGISTER FOR THE JUST CONCLUDED MAY/JUNE EXAMINATIONS ARE TO GO AND REGISTER BETWEEN TODAY 8TH JUNE, 2015 AND SUNDAY 15TH JUNE, 2015 FOR THE MISSED EXAMS. THE DATE OF THE EXAMINATION WILL BE COMMUNICATED VERY SOON. PLS WATCH OUT FOR THIS. Thanks[/size]

Thumbs up, this is a good news for those that missed the EXAMs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abbett(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
pls wen will noun start their clearance for the new students, and what are the requirement needed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by barnaboy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Great news!!!

New lecture videos are now available on NOUNiLearn. Check them out here!
http://blog.nounilearn.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/here4.pdf

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
tmapark:

Please what about, missed exams for pen on paper
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hnuadmissions(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
2015/2016 Admissions Into HUNAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY,CHINA- SEPTEMBER 2015. by hnuadmissions(m): 7:32am

2015/2016 Admissions into HUNAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY,CHINA

HUNAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY, CHINA SEPTEMBER 2015 ADMISSIONS. APPLY NOW!!!

English Taught Programs: Computer Science, Hotel Tourism & Management and Clinical Medicine (MBBS).

Documents required -

1.) Hunan Normal University Application Form
2.) Medical Examination Form of Hunan Normal University
3.) Scan copies of your High school certificate and result-WAEC, GCE O/Level etc
4.) Scan copy of your VALID Passport Data Page.
5.) Scan copy of your recent POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE, issued by the police department of your country

APPLICATIONS PROCEDURES

Read through the details and E-mail to us the relevant documents- hnuadmissions@outlook.com

1. Go over the courses on offer and choose a course and tell us your chosen courses .

2. Complete the Application Forms of of Hunan Normal University (we will send the form to you on request).

2. Complete the Medical Examination Form for International Students of Hunan Normal University(we will send the form to you on request).

3. Scan- send copies of your High school certificate and result- GCE O/Level etc

4. Scan-send a copy of your VALID Passport Data Page.

5. Scan-send a copy of your recent POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE, issued by the police department of your country

Successful Applicant can be sure of getting their Official admission notice Letter and the JW202 visa letter ready for pick up or posting around 4

weeks after submitting and processing the application.

CONTACT : HUNAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY- Overseas Admissions Coordinators(African Students)

MR James/Joe/Mao (Tel/Whatsapp/Text; +8615580837024
E-mail : hnuadmissions@outlook.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunan-Normal-University-Admissions-for-African-Students/397888570392257
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
tmapark:

grin grin grin

please I need old students suggestion on this !! I will be in 300lvel next semester, but I have up to 8 courses in my 200 level to write , do u guys suggest I use this opportunity to write the left over courses? and if I should write when the last semester exams results are not out, wont I have missing results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sherville(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER,
Pls,am a prospective applicant of the national open university,bt i want to know if i apply by June ending will my name be included in the forthcoming admission coming up by July 2015,pls i beg u guy to give me detailed information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
jacko007:
grin grin grin

please I need old students suggestion on this !! I will be in 300lvel next semester, but I have up to 8 courses in my 200 level to write , do u guys suggest I use this opportunity to write the left over courses? and if I should write when the last semester exams results are not out, wont I have missing results?
From your post I guess you participated in the just CONCLUDED EXAM, the registration is for students that didnt REGISTER before they closed the PORTAL.
But you can add more courses if you havent attained the 24units already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kokopos:

Please what about, missed exams for pen on paper
You registered and missed?
If yes just relax next semester you Will register only the exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abbett:
[color=#006600][/color]
pls wen will noun start their clearance for the new students, and what are the requirement needed?
This depends on the study center some have started clearance

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.