Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504209 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
dosht:

May/June

Go to the school you registered your WAEC..
Go with some token amount....
Your Original WAEC CERTIFICATE will be in that school already

Gracias....

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dosht(f): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snadguy007(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
dosht:

May/June
It depends on what year you wrote the exams.... If its less than 3 years, they will collect statement of result but if its more than that, your certificate will be needed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dosht(f): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
snadguy007:
It depends on what year you wrote the exams.... If its less than 3 years, they will collect statement of result but if its more than that, your certificate will be needed
It was 2007
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
pweetiedee:
I want to start PGD in mass comm. Is the form still. on? am in akure.
kai see as your bobbee sweet. Anyway sha I dey do Mass comm, M.sc contact me let's rub mind and probably some other things too...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ask77: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Any PGD Mass Comm Student/Applicant in the house? Hoping to meet you guys. I ve just got the admission, waiting for clearance/registration to start.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
i dnt think it is necessary to get the certificate for admission... i used my statement of result from my school and it is 2007.. i havent even collected my waec certificate yet. I used statement of result, original copy from my school.
dosht:

Chai! One chance
Make una no say my wahala too muchooo
How do I get to waec office to collect my certificate?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dosht(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
fejeerow:
i dnt think it is necessary to get the certificate for admission... i used my statement of result from my school and it is 2007.. i havent even collected my waec certificate yet. I used statement of result, original copy from my school.
Thanks dearie
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeyButtons(f): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello everyone there's a group on whatsapp where NOUN students comes together to share, learn and discuss information about the school. If u are interested, u can inbox me ur mobile number so u can added. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
PeyButtons:
Hello everyone there's a group on whatsapp where NOUN students comes together to share, learn and discuss information about the school. If u are interested, u can inbox me ur mobile number so u can added. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
hello... how can 1 change his SC?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
zuma4k:
hello... how can 1 change his SC?
Write a letter to your current sc stating your decision to change sc, the reasons and the new sc that you want to change to. Then include your details.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PERFECT2(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Please when will supplementary exams start?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2015
zuma4k:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2015
olumbha:
you guyz need to stop dropping your phone numbers here.
drop it in the person's inbox
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
PeyButtons:

Check ur inbox.... I already send pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Olumi4eva:

how sure r u abt dis info sir,is it on their site,cos if true I don't think I will write dis exams again,u can't b going from here to lagos.
http://portal.nou.edu.ng/ check the link for d information.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XavierSmiley: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
PeyButtons:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XavierSmiley: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls is registration still on for Returning M.Sc Students? I'm unable to register for this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
I registered in March and I have been given admission. I have also been cleared but I did not pay school fees neither register for any course because I want to join the new session in june.
Pls when can I pay for my school fees and register for courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scarr: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Any MSc Business admin student in d here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XavierSmiley: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
XavierSmiley:
Pls is registration still on for Returning M.Sc Students? I'm unable to register for this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XavierSmiley: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
XavierSmiley:

Anyone?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
XavierSmiley:

Anyone?
registration has not started. it'll probly happen after results are released.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Timijo:
I registered in March and I have been given admission. I have also been cleared but I did not pay school fees neither register for any course because I want to join the new session in june.
Pls when can I pay for my school fees and register for courses?
Next month.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeyButtons(f): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
XavierSmiley:

Alright.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeyButtons(f): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
LOUIS6:

Check ur inbox.... I already send pm

I've seen it......thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2015
I was just offered admission to study criminology and security studies at noun, any criminology students in the house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:33am On Jun 21, 2015
michymeg:
I was just offered admission to study criminology and security studies at noun, any criminology students in the house?
Jpmorgan he studies criminology.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.