Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3499241 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2012
GUYS DONT GIV UR MATRIC NUMBER AND UR PASSWORD TO STRENGERS OOOOO.SCAMMER PLENTY FOR NOUN OOOOOOOO.
so wat?u score 10 for all ur tma,u con get 10,5,45,25 over 150,abi computer shut down b4 u finish ur exam,my guy beliv me ur own don don be that,i repeat read wide and hard.DO IT UR SELF

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 12:23am On Dec 27, 2012
Shexy1983: I dont nid help in my exams. All i nid is to pass d tmas first
i see tma as bonus mark dat is y i nid help to be sure of d answers i selected from d questions.
For example, a guy posted GST 101 and he score 10 out of 10, when i relate his answers to d one i did myself, i only got 5 questions wrong so i did d amendment immediately.
I am a new student dat has gotten no experience about noun programs that is y am seeking d help of u my seniors on d tma's. Thanks
and u are proud of ur self asking 4 ans bro?na only God go help ur condition o

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2012
Shexy1983: @Kekakuz. Why cant u mind ur own business. If u can nt help u better leave dis place nw.

GST 102:

1 A
2.C
3.D
4.D
5.C
6.A
7.A
8.V
9 P
12.H
13.G
14.A
15.C
16.E
17.D
18.G
19.F
20.F

ANY OTHER DULLARD WITH ANSWER PROBLEMS?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2012
ferdimako:

GST 102:

1 A
2.C
3.D
4.D
5.C
6.A
7.A
8.V
9 P
12.H
13.G
14.A
15.C
16.E
17.D
18.G
19.F
20.F

They have said it that nigerians will not stop till they push it too far.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2012
Guy pls i need psychology tma1 dnt mind dose pple dey ar just jealous nd dey dnt wnt anoda person 2 scor lik dem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Kayode 12: Guy pls i need psychology tma1 dnt mind dose pple dey ar just jealous nd dey dnt wnt anoda person 2 scor lik dem

But u hav got the materials they used.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2012
ferdimako:

But u hav got the materials they used.
Help me ask ram o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Heat and property of matter is not among the questions they sent to my tma portal but is among the courses i registered for exam. What should i do.... Help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Heat and property of matter is not among the questions you sent to my tma portal but is among the courses i registered for exam. What should i do.... Help when i log in to my tma portal d course showed up. But when l click pending tma it is not there. Pls help ooo!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shexy1983: Heat and property of matter is not among the questions they sent to my tma portal but is among the courses i registered for exam. What should i do.... Help
go to ur study center to tell b4 its to late bro or write a mail to them
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babadey(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Now its clear, noun graduates don't serve not a problem to me. I checked noun sites but didn't get the full o'level subjects relevant to criminology and securities studies. I'm a science major, I've credits in all except chemistry, am I good to go??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
I have mail them but they haven't reply me.
Pls let me know whether noun office (ikeja study centre) will be open tomorrow or they have closed for the year so that i can go complain
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shexy1983: I have mail them but they haven't reply me.
Pls let me know whether noun office (ikeja study centre) will be open tomorrow or they have closed for the year so that i can go complain
them go open or u fit go d one 4 VI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Na ikeja dey close to me. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
baba dey: Now its clear, noun graduates don't serve not a problem to me. I checked noun sites but didn't get the full o'level subjects relevant to criminology and securities studies. I'm a science major, I've credits in all except chemistry, am I good to go??
Please how do you mean. Director of abj center told me that I will serve
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shexy1983: Heat and property of matter is not among the questions you sent to my tma portal but is among the courses i registered for exam. What should i do.... Help when i log in to my tma portal d course showed up. But when l click pending tma it is not there. Pls help ooo!

Call and sms Mr Segun at Lagos Head Office. U can get me ur email addy and I put in his cell number for u.That dude is the man. I got me my missing MTH307 and GSt203 TMAs yesterday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babadey(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
kekakuz:

That's what u want to hear, so he gave u what u want to hear. If he had told u,u can't serve,would u have continue with the processing after obtaining the form. Do a research on your own my guy even by the answers given by pple on this forum when asked the question,shows that,they don't. Check NYSC website to confirm and affirm. Cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babadey(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please help me nah,, I checked noun sites but didn't get the full o'level subjects relevant to criminology and securities studies. I'm a science major, I've credits in all except chemistry, am I good to go??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ferdimako, this is my email add
shexy1983@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shexy1983:

Am sure this man is not a noun student... U wrote rubish. Do u think that's the way it works here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babadey(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
baba dey: Please help me nah,, I checked noun sites but didn't get the full o'level subjects relevant to criminology and securities studies. I'm a science major, I've credits in all except chemistry, am I good to go??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shexy1983: Pls help me with the solutions to all d 4 TMA's of each course-:

CIT 101,

INTRODUCTORY INOGANIC CHEMISTRY

PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY

BIO 101

PHY 111

PHY 191

HEAT AND PROPERTY OF MATTER

MTH 121

MTH 131

MTH 133.
This is my email add shexy1983@gmail.com. My phone no 08182156175. Thanks

You don't even wnt to do anythinng @all... Ehn? Na o for ur infor noun can arrange just 20 questions 1000 differrent ways... Olodo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
kekakuz:

Yes U will if u r within the age Limit!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 28, 2012
baba dey:

That's what u want to hear, so he gave u what u want to hear. If he had told u,u can't serve,would u have continue with the processing after obtaining the form. Do a research on your own my guy even by the answers given by pple on this forum when asked the question,shows that,they don't. Check NYSC website to confirm and affirm. Cheers

They should start serving from February 2013, that's why u pay N3k5 and I did post the recent info on NYSC here. Things do change my friend...it's all evolving and do not look at this service thing as a road map to heaven.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 28, 2012
Shexy1983: @ferdimako, this is my email add
shexy1983@gmail.com. Thanks

Check ur mailbox!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 28, 2012
baba dey: Please help me nah,, I checked noun sites but didn't get the full o'level subjects relevant to criminology and securities studies. I'm a science major, I've credits in all except chemistry, am I good to go??

Pls go to ur intended study center to know if it is possible and other options.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 5:29am On Dec 28, 2012
@delbian, is like u're sick
go hospital go check urself, i dont think u're ok. Idiot

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Damselnoni: GUYS DONT GIV UR MATRIC NUMBER AND UR PASSWORD TO STRENGERS OOOOO.SCAMMER PLENTY FOR NOUN OOOOOOOO.
so wat?u score 10 for all ur tma,u con get 10,5,45,25 over 150,abi computer shut down b4 u finish ur exam,my guy beliv me ur own don don be that,i repeat read wide and hard.DO IT UR SELF

Thanks, pls advice Them o. Olodooooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2012
ferdimako:

GST 102:

1 A
2.C
3.D
4.D
5.C
6.A
7.A
8.V
9 P
12.H
13.G
14.A
15.C
16.E
17.D
18.G
19.F
20.F

Lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=baba dey][/quote]The School of Arts and Social Sciences requires that one of the five credits or merits must be in English Language, while at least two (2) should be in subjects relevant to the proposed field.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ferdimako, thanks i av contact d person & he promise to assist me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
kekakuz:
The true is that : you will sarve if you are not above 30yrs old. Look well you see well

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.