Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479590 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Shexy1983: @ferdimako,wow 19 courses at once. U won kill urself?

No..but it gonna be stressful.Like I won't be going to my office almost throughout the exam period, gain more grey hair & ur hand can freeze while doing POPs. I did 15 last semester...got 4As,4Bs,3Cs,1D,1E & 1F.The other was CIT289 but that got canceled and merged as CIT389 now for us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdulmajee(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
But for God's sake what's delaying other department's result (like math/computer sci)... it seems to me that the pen and paper is the cause of all this delay... I also pray that exam will hold by 25th of jan. 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ferdimako, mr segun no do that thing. PHY121 still not showing in my tma question. please help me coz time dey goooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2013
Shexy1983: @ferdimako, mr segun no do that thing. PHY121 still not showing in my tma question. please help me coz time dey goooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I am not Mr Segun, am a student like you.U can get the PHY121 (which course is this?) from ur mate and solve,so that whenever it comes into ur portal, u just tick and submit.Keep bothering him still.Again official deadline is January 14,2013 which I know will be extended. So why the fidgeting?

I think (I did that course as PHY113 two semesters ago) the correct course code is PHY113...just go to ur normal portal (not TMA's) and click on the second link 'change wrong course code'type in PHY121 and PHY113 and check ur TMA portal, then call Mr Segun if the TMAs did not come in.Have you registered it for exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2013
Abdulmajee: But for God's sake what's delaying other department's result (like math/computer sci)... it seems to me that the pen and paper is the cause of all this delay... I also pray that exam will hold by 25th of jan. 2013

Yeah NOUN isn't doing it right.Nurses have not seen their results either.I want to believe exams will start mid Feb.or early March.

Hello ALL, you can pay in money or use the one you have to register for courses between now and Jan 7th, no penalty.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Donteeokey: Pls I was given ad into Computer Science 200 level tru direct entry but deu 2 some facts I could not mit up, but now I,m free n want 2 start now. So pls can I still register now? Even if I,ve 2 pay 4 late registration. Pls is it still posible?

U can now register for ur courses without a penalty, but only if u know u can cope. It reopens for 7 days...Jan 1 and Jan 7.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ezekiel003(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Plz am an OND studnt studyn comp. Sci kindly plz let me kw if NOUN will b a gu2 place 2 go 4mae (DE) after mae ND program? Thankzzzz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teimilawlar: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
hello can someone help me out i dont knw how to start my tma i ought to have started since december bt i was sick hv only done 7 ought of 40 and have nt seen a course how do i start my tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teimilawlar: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
is it true dat i can do two semesters at a tym nd how
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
teimilawlar: hello can someone help me out i dont knw how to start my tma i ought to have started since december bt i was sick hv only done 7 ought of 40 and have nt seen a course how do i start my tma

U have done 7 out 40 and still do not know how to start?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
teimilawlar: is it true dat i can do two semesters at a tym nd how

Register all the level courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ferdimako, i have register d course 4 exam. What do l do nw
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Shexy1983: @ferdimako, i have register d course 4 exam. What do l do nw

Change the course code on ur portal and the sms (PHY113), then call the guy again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
@ferdimako I have called d guy three times. Is like segun dey take me play & me l no gbadun dat kind of thing.... If he no fit do am make he tell me......... Dis kind thing na fk, at worst i go drop d course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Guys in the house i really need your assistance on registering for admission in NOUN, and when will the form for 2013 be out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Beautymc(f): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
Happy new year to my fellow student. Pls can anyone help me with past questions for Financial Management (PGD)? My study centre is Central Area Abuja. Pls is very urgent. Thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moodstar: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2013
NOUN MBA Student, I believe this might be useful. So checkout the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1149552/national-open-university-nigeria-noun#13656011
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2013
yemminz: Guys in the house i really need your assistance on registering for admission in NOUN, and when will the form for 2013 be out?

To register and be admitted are continuous. Just go to a participating bank and get the PIN, register, you're admitted and get cleared,then wait till April to kick start fully.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2013
Shexy1983: @ferdimako I have called d guy three times. Is like segun dey take me play & me l no gbadun dat kind of thing.... If he no fit do am make he tell me......... Dis kind thing na fk, at worst i go drop d course.

Go to ur study center and lodge that complaint.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
gudeveng ppl! Pls hw cn i gt past questn 4 entrepreneural n bus mgts. Pls hlp! Smbody sud pls say smthg 2 me!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adetwin(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
To All NOUN STUDENTS kindly contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT for solutions to all TMA'S Mobile: 08133018196,07082998588
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Post Graduate results with graduating list in school of education has been released. tongue See u at the graduating ceremony venue on 18th January 2013.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
apeelewuetu: Post Graduate results with graduating list in school of education has been released. tongue See u at the graduating ceremony venue on 18th January 2013.
Hello man! Long time. Let me say compliment of the season and happy new year. About the result, are you through?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
adetwin: To All NOUN STUDENTS kindly contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT for solutions to all TMA'S Mobile: 08133018196,07082998588

hahaha ..........anoda 419
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
Takoro13:
Hello man! Long time. Let me say compliment of the season and happy new year. About the result, are you through?
Yes, apeelewuetu is among the graduating students.u know i told u dat i have done about 49 credits unit course, those that have 30 credits unit and above including project were allowed to go.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Shexy1983: @ferdimako I have called d guy three times. Is like segun dey take me play & me l no gbadun dat kind of thing.... If he no fit do am make he tell me......... Dis kind thing na fk, at worst i go drop d course.

Now go to ur TMA portal, type in PHY113 and click on Add and go to ur pending TMAs and u should see the TMAs of PHY113.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adetwin(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
ferdimako:

hahaha ..........anoda 419
Nothing Like that brother it simply u getting in touch with us and we see d courses u will b sitting for @ exam then we help u out ok nothing like 419 ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 4:11am On Jan 04, 2013
ferdimako:

Now go to ur TMA portal, type in PHY113 and click on Add and go to ur pending TMAs and u should see the TMAs of PHY113.

is like u dont understand my point all dis while,
PHY121(HEAT AND PROPERTY OF MATTER) appear in my tma portal but is not among d questions dat was posted to my pending tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moodstar: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Shexy1983:

is like u dont understand my point all dis while,
PHY121(HEAT AND PROPERTY OF MATTER) appear in my tma portal but is not among d questions dat was posted to my pending tma

U are the one not understanding. That course has a wrong course of PHY121...Change it to PHY113 in ur normal portal and add it with the changed code on ur TMA portal, so e-mail me ur Matric number and password.Check that attached file.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2013
adetwin:
Nothing Like that brother it simply u getting in touch with us and we see d courses u will b sitting for @ exam then we help u out ok nothing like 419 ?

Who are you? NOUN staffers? Help in what sense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.