Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484686 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
pls who knows when exam reg will close for this semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
pls,it is possible to drop a course in another center different from the one you registered
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Anyone with any leftover course that isn't showing on his/her portal? Or is it only mine?

Am also having thesame problem ....

I dunno why...

But when u say "LEFTOVER COURSE" do u mean those courses that you registered for the e-exam,but you were unable to sit for the e-exam... so u decided to re-write it the next semester. ?

That's the situation i find myself now....

I can't find the results of those courses i re-write last semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 2:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Hello house... I jst applied and admitted for Bsc economics and I'm hopeful to meet with up with this outgoing semester. Is there any 100L economics stud. in the house. I need someone in person of my course and level mate who can put me through all the courses and how well it's going.
It's well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rusep: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Please house can somebody help me with the number of credit units required to graduate as an MBA student and is French a compulsory course for 4 semester MBA students.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakeB(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
i also
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2015
fid1m:

Tink its general bt it does open on mobile app.
Ok, tnks wil check it out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shobow(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2015
hello, please when is compulsory free and course registration closing? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Shobow:
hello, please when is compulsory free and course registration closing? thanks

before exam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
lakesidepapa:
TMA solution as how? I'm a newbie
Asin expo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

Asin expo
Hin no good na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
lakesidepapa:
Hin no good na
yea...thats why i do mine myself notin hard about d tmas...just print, solve and submit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
LOUIS6:

Am also having thesame problem ....

I dunno why...

But when u say "LEFTOVER COURSE" do u mean those courses that you registered for the e-exam,but you were unable to sit for the e-exam... so u decided to re-write it the next semester. ?

That's the situation i find myself now....

I can't find the results of those courses i re-write last semester

that's what I meant. but i intend to write them this semester. can't find them in my portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
damiliano:
pls,it is possible to drop a course in another center different from the one you registered

yea..if your current center is d one showing on your portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

yea...thats why i do mine myself
notin hard about d tmas...just print, solve and submit
I should print, solve and submit. since i have printed it, where should i summit it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Maximum units still 22?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
lakesidepapa:

I should print, solve and submit. since i have printed it, where should i summit it?
online (the same place u printed from)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinge: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
I don dey taya for this TMA wey I dey do wey no dey finish again o.
Taking too much of my Time. cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fid1m: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls houx...
ani benefit for doing practical test?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
I registerd for french as an elective pgd peace studies and conflict. Resolution but am having a second thought about it now. I want to drop it Please how do I go about it? If you have done french before please share your experience. I will really appreciate. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shobow(f): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
LOUIS6:

before exam
thanks, since each student's number of courses varies is it acceptable for a student to finish 4 years program in 3 years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
stinge:
I don dey taya for this TMA wey I dey do wey no dey finish again o.
Taking too much of my Time. cry
then pay for someone to do it for if you aint got time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
niminimi22:
I registerd for french as an elective pgd peace studies and conflict. Resolution but am having a second thought about it now. I want to drop it Please how do I go about it? If you have done french before please share your experience. I will really appreciate. Thanks

i did the same mistake (french) in my first semester..but i later dropped it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shobow:
thanks, since each student's number of courses varies is it acceptable for a student to finish 4 years program in 3 years?

not possible dear

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=SunnyBlaze1 post=37600049]

i did the same mistake (french) in my first semester..but i later dropped it[/quote
How dis you drop it please? What steps did you take? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daryoor(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
pls could sombody help me with a solution. i filled the form for mba and i keep getting the response below

Sorry! You did not meet the Admission Requirements for Master of Business Administration (MBA), thus online admission is denied!However, you can use the link below to print your Application Form for future reference. You may also consider changing to another course[i][/i]

pls what could be the reson as i believe im qualified.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
daryoor:
pls could sombody help me with a solution. i filled the form for mba and i keep getting the response below

Sorry! You did not meet the Admission Requirements for Master of Business Administration (MBA), thus online admission is denied!However, you can use the link below to print your Application Form for future reference. You may also consider changing to another course[i][/i]

pls what could be the reson as i believe im qualified.

The reason is that, according to them, you are not qualified.

I had to try 3 different courses before I got my admission
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teephar(f): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
am really sorry to disturb. am trying to get the form for my mum... is there mass comm....and do i reallly need to get her waec result OND certificate
Kazrem:

We are currently in a new session. You can still meet up. A friend is just about to purchase the form too. Unless you want to stay till January. How to apply: Go to any Zenith, eco or fcmb bank with 5k. Get the undergraduate pin and go online (nou.edu.ng) to fill it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Teephar:
am really sorry to disturb. am trying to get the form for my mum... is there mass comm....and do i reallly need to get her waec result OND certificate
Yes there is mass com. You need to get her original certificate unless it hasn't been done but that waec is mandatory you present it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=niminimi22 post=37602365][/quote]

just go to d ict department of ur centre they will do it for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.