Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3503604 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2015
omotogoodo:

I appreciate your response dearie, see the thing is that those courses are showing as registered exam and even on TMA as pending, even those TMA I have done before just that I missed the exams. This gat me confused. Kindly reply.

u will redo the TMAs....go to ur study center to drop them from exam registration and register again. Add them on ur TMA portal and the TMAs appear.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yugos08(f): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
omotogoodo:

I appreciate your response dearie, see the thing is that those courses are showing as registered exam and even on TMA as pending, even those TMA I have done before just that I missed the exams. This gat me confused. Kindly reply.

Please someone told me that the results are being uploaded in batches. If I drop the exams and reregister again, what if its later uploaded. I'm yet to see four of my results alongside all my course mates. I'm very confused
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shobow(f): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls is it possible to register for 5 courses this week then next week I register for 4 more to make it 9 courses? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Shobow:
pls is it possible to register for 5 courses this week then next week I register for 4 more to make it 9 courses? thanks
very possible

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
I just finished my TMA for the semester, I scored between 27 and 28 in alll courses except peace and conflict resolution, PCR 813, any M/sc Mass Communication student needs a guide I am happy to help but I am not presenting it to you on a platter of gold just to guide you out, doing the TMA yourself will enable you read towards the exams. Shalom.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Was told that POP timetable is out but I can't confirm this. Who can?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Obinoscopy:
lemme check will get back to u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
its not jere, only the last semesters own still there. next week i guess. tma i heard will close in d coming week.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Obinoscopy:

Yes draft POP timetable is out. I was at the Ikeja study centre today.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
SONKOko:

Yes drafted POP timetable is out. I was at the Ikeja study centre today.
serious? Ok but. Its not online yet...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
dickoflife:
serious? Ok but. Its not online yet...
Draft time table is not in portal, I think.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kazrem:

Draft time table is not in portal, I think.
oh well soon we will all see it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cmoneke: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2015
samguru:

yes,what do you want to know about M.sc Info Tech?
Please hw much do u register and for how long it will take to finish n wat r the requirement to apply bc I have second class lower
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Professurr(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2015
How many courses are you offering this semester.
dickoflife:
I just finished my TMA for the semester, I scored between 27 and 28 in alll courses except peace and conflict resolution, PCR 813, any M/sc Mass Communication student needs a guide I am happy to help but I am not presenting it to you on a platter of gold just to guide you out, doing the TMA yourself will enable you read towards the exams. Shalom.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Professurr:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2015
Professurr:
do u wanna crosscheck against mine? we in the same dept?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
pls house
would not mind anyone support on my tmas, i got 9courses tmas to do this week, pls.
pgd bus admin, 1st semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shobow(f): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
pls any communication technology 100l in the house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
kunleee:
pls house
would not mind anyone support on my tmas, i got 9courses tmas to do this week, pls.
pgd bus admin, 1st semester.

Doing same. I have done 3 already. on the 4th one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Any 100l entrepreneural & biz managt student here? I need help on one issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
lakesidepapa:
Any 100l entrepreneural & biz managt student here? I need help on one issue
like what ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
TUNEX89:
like what ?
Materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2015
pls when will the TMA close?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2015
Hallie27:
pls when will the TMA close?
Dec or Jan. embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2015
zubizareta:

he wants u to give him those or all...u know they r 9.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2015
kosplateau:

Dec or Jan. embarassed
seriously, I thought it would close before the exams. I just don't know when specifically
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lacostar100: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yes am in communication technology 100l, second semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beehighdee(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hallie27:

seriously, I thought it would close before the exams. I just don't know when specifically
it do close a week after e-exam which is first week dec, not official though but am pretty sure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beehighdee(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
beehighdee:

it do close a week after e-exam which is first week dec, not official though but am pretty sure.
moreover, before it closed they do announce it in school web site
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
zubizareta:

bro how u doing.
am so occupied i find it hard to attempt the tmas. am taking my leave from work for the exams though, but i need to do these tmas 1st.
the buytma site not getting anything there.
am going to contact u thro ur bbm.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hallie27:

its always on till after exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hallie27:

Don't be misled. More so why do you want to wait till exam before doing tma. Don't you know you can use tma as part of preparation for exam? Best advice: go do your tma before exam and use it as part of preparation for exam.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.