Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502876 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hallie27:

seriously, I thought it would close before the exams. I just don't know when specifically
dec 30. tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
kunleee:

bro how u doing.
am so occupied i find it hard to attempt the tmas. am taking my leave from work for the exams though, but i need to do these tmas 1st.
the buytma site not getting anything there.
am going to contact u thro ur bbm.
thanks
story.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aforapricot: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
hello Please.does anyone have past exam questions for pgde...EDU 716 sociology of education. EDU 724 Guidance and counselling. and EDU 721 psychology of education. please email to randoflife@gmail.com. Thankss alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
aforapricot:
hello Please.does anyone have past exam questions for pgde...EDU 716 sociology of education. EDU 724 Guidance and counselling. and EDU 721 psychology of education. please email to randoflife@gmail.com. Thankss alot
have much can u pay?...forget that ur email address...that is not the money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
kosplateau:

have much can u pay?...forget that ur email address...that is not the money.
These ur recent posts be like Ferdi's o. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Anyone in Abuja please? Law precisely.

I'm having trouble logging into the TMA portal. Someone please help!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
iyatrustee:
Anyone in Abuja please? Law precisely.
I'm having trouble logging into the TMA portal. Someone please help!
Try using a different browser I will advise you to use Firefox browser
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 5:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Greetings! I'm a first semester PGD Info Tech student, have registered all my courses for about a month now, but the challenge is that I can't find any TMA in my TMA portal. I have added all my courses and it even said "courses were added successfully" but still, no TMA is there for me to be taken. what do I do? plus, I'm thinking of dropping a course cos of my schedule. is it okay to drop online alone or do i still have to go to my centre? and lastly, how do I get past questions?

please any PGD Info Tech student should add me pin:2BD65C68, either presently undergoing the programme or graduated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2015
Vicben:
Greetings! I'm a first semester PGD Info Tech student, have registered all my courses for about a month now, but the challenge is that I can't find any TMA in my TMA portal. I have added all my courses and it even said "courses were added successfully" but still, no TMA is there for me to be taken. what do I do? plus, I'm thinking of dropping a course cos of my schedule. is it okay to drop online alone or do i still have to go to my centre? and lastly, how do I get past questions?

please any PGD Info Tech student should add me pin:2BD65C68, either presently undergoing the programme or graduated.

1. Click on "my tma home" at the top once you login to your tma portal. Then hover the cursor on "pending tma". You should find them there.

2. You can't drop a course by yourself. You will have to go to your study centre or send a mail. The latter option might be slow though.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2015
SONKOko:

1. Click on "my tma home" at the top once you login to your tma portal. Then hover the cursor on "pending tma". You should find them there.

2. You can't drop a course by yourself. You will have to go to your study centre or send a mail. The latter option might be slow though.
Thanks for your assistance. i clicked pending TMA but it came up with nothing. Do i have to register my courses for exams first or what? kinda confused and worried
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Vicben:
Thanks for your assistance. i clicked pending TMA but it came up with nothing. Do i have to register my courses for exams first or what? kinda confused and worried
go and pay for exams. then on d TMA portal, select each course...anyone u select, d TMA will appear. all are available for that major.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Vicben:

Yes you would need to register them for exams first.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2015
I would appreciate if someone could send me past questions of cit425 and cit392. My email: seesonko@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2015
kosplateau:

story.
how much u wan collect do am for me? cus me understand u not.
thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2015
kunleee:

how much u wan collect do am for me? cus me understand u not.
thank you
just do them yourself.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shobow(f): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2015
lacostar100:
Yes am in communication technology 100l, second semester
please can you help me with your first semester past questions? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Shobow:

please can you help me with your first semester past questions? Thanks
do u even know the school u are in?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shobow(f): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2015
kosplateau:

do u even know the school u are in?

I'm sorry, can you explain what you mean. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Shobow:

I'm sorry, can you explain what you mean. thanks
no past question papers for year one and two courses except law courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shobow(f): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
kosplateau:

no past question papers for year one and two courses except law courses.
okay,thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hello NOUNites.....

What is the maximum number of credit units one can obtain in a semester?

Is it... 21 , 23 , 24 or 26. ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kazrem:

Draft time table is not in portal, I think.

Hello NOUNites.....

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
LOUIS6:

Hello NOUNites.....

Undergraduate 24. Post graduate I don't know.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
LOUIS6:
Hello NOUNites.....

be practical, be adding until it stops u.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
kosplateau:

be practical, be adding until it stops u.

Alright... I understand you.

Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kazrem:

Undergraduate 24. Post graduate I don't know.

Ok... Thanks! Dr. Kazrem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
POP Exam Timetable is out guys. Find attached.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]For your project work/research Work in CIT and ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (Undergraduate, PGD and Masters), contact........ 08032519676, 07018523881
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Obinoscopy:
u shall be blessed beyond measure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Obinoscopy:
na draft version oh and not d final one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mrbee21(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2015
Pls am a 100L noun Law student p.h study center,pls i have been absent from noun school activites for a year now,pls any law student of portharcourt study center help put through on what i missed while absent.am currently working in abia state

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.