Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,748 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3526543 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1584) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
pls am a 100level public administration student of noun. any public administration student at there?agindingbi study center or any student.jst wnt a friend in dat field.tanx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why is Mth208's TMA 1 only 9 questions?

Cc:
Gluthatione
MimiHans
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Please when will admission form come out?

Application for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is all year round.

Howbeit, go to your Study Centre(SC) in January, next year, for clearance/screening after you might have obtained your form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Cc:
Gluthatione
MimiHans

Perhaps, it's due to error resulting from bad codes in some program involved in producing the TMA question.

Or human error, whilst inputing the TMA questions at the NOUN TMA unit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Cc:
Gluthatione
MimiHans
Yes, it happens sometimes, I have seen a case where TMA is 19 instead of 20 but not this semester .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
MimiHANS:

Application for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is all year round.

Howbeit, go to your Study Centre(SC) in January, next year, for clearance/screening after you might have obtained your form.
so, I can obtain d form now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jibsule(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello guys pls I have made payment at d bank and I was given a pincode I have search the sch site but I dint find any title which says application form so dat I can apply someone should help pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Gluthatione:

Yes, it happens sometimes, I have seen a case where TMA is 19 instead of 20 but not this semester .

they still grade them over 20?

You're not doing it this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
MimiHANS:

Perhaps, it's due to error resulting from bad codes in some program involved in producing the TMA question.

Or human error, whilst inputing the TMA questions at the NOUN TMA unit.

cool. Some of the questions have no answers sef. Just tired.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
imagrg:
Thanks for the correction. I actually did the exam yesterday. That was where it was updated. It is now PHY101. Please assist me pass my TMA. Please!!! WhatsApp : 08035096342. imaeguaogie@gmail.com

Check your mail 2moro.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Gluthatione:

Yap.....I did one this semester that has 19 question instead of 20 and I got 8.97 it in that TMA. Crazy grading
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2015
NixowL:

POL124 Exam Past Questions

shocked shocked shocked
am humbled...

May God take care of all your needs bro...
thank you so much
cry cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
so, I can obtain d form now?
Yes, you can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Could someone in the house respond to my question? I have an MBA (HR) and want opt for another field of study, before I buy the form I want to know if I could possibly be given 300 Level or does anyone know any school that could take me in on 300 level. Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Davidgprs(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2015
NixowL:
Thank you smiley
please grant me access to download it too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by imagrg(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2015
hiswords7:

Check your mail 2moro.....
Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xlency(f): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
donbrowser:

With what I know

2 units = 2k
3 units = 2.5k, 3k (some electives are 2.5)
4 units = 3.5k, 4k

** I know by now you should have received a lot of bbm requests and whatsapp greetings.

None o, but thanks for the info, the 4 units in ds second semester is project, how is it being done?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
xlency:

None o, but thanks for the info, the 4 units in ds second semester is project, how is it being done?
Add me on bbm
52C57A90
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
donbrowser:

Add me on bbm
52C57A90
Hahaha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello NOUN students; please does anyone know how the school of science and technology conducts its practical, because i was checking the syllabus and i saw practical sessions shocked.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls is it possible to change study centre? How many centre in lagos?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
olumbha:
Pls is it possible to change study centre?
How many centre in lagos?
Very possible. 3 SC. Apapa, Ikeja and Obalende.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kazrem:
Very possible. 3 SC. Apapa, Ikeja and Obalende.
pls wat re d procedures?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
olumbha:

pls wat re d procedures?
Take a letter to your current SC stating your details (you should know all that), your chosen new sc and the reasons for migrating. Here it takes 2 or more weeks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
kosplateau:
Hahaha.
Wats funny?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2015
donbrowser:

Wats funny?
U know d scope. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1584) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.