Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3526857 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1584) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Hello house! Can anyone please advice me on Ilorin study centres. I'll relocate to Ilorin soon and need to change my study centre, both study centres seem not to be far from Amilegbe where I'd be staying according to Google maps but I don't want a situation where I'd end up in an unorganised study centre. So please, between the Kulende Housing Estate Centre and the Nigerian Army Special Study Centre, which is preferable?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2015
baba11:

That's exactly my plan... anything short of that means I've failed to do what I ought to have done!!!
I don't know how u will be covered! I learnt Senate will sit in d second week of Dec in Abuja.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Kazrem:

E exam
I know and even like it like that. Just to express my feeling. Not yet completed. 3 more to go
More power to ur elbow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2015
oliviatwist:
Hello house! Can anyone please advice me on Ilorin study centres. I'll relocate to Ilorin soon and need to change my study centre, both study centres seem not to be far from Amilegbe where I'd be staying according to Google maps but I don't want a situation where I'd end up in an unorganised study centre. So please, between the Kulende Housing Estate Centre and the Nigerian Army Special Study Centre, which is preferable?

kulende centre in term of proximity...thats my study centre...kinda of organised nd better. unlike sobi which is like d outskirts of ilorin..

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2015
kosplateau:

I don't know how u will be covered! I learnt Senate will sit in d second week of Dec in Abuja.
SC personnel should be on ground by first week of Dec
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2dice(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Gluthatione:
Computer science
Sir can have ur Contact? are u on whatsapp?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
baba11:

SC personnel should be on ground by first week of Dec
I'm afraid u may not make the graduation list.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
MimiHANS:

Bestes Gluck!

Ich anfangen solte Masters verarbeitung in Deutschland im nachsten jahr.

Amen, das ist genial bruder, wird er Lob beenden.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
oliviatwist:

You can opt for Kunlende SC, if you put closeness, coordination, expediency and framework into consideration.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Amen, das ist genial bruder, wird er Lob beenden.
Dankeschon bruder.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2dice(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pls when the Next admission into NOUN university form coming out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
2dice:
Pls when the Next admission into NOUN university form coming out?
form is available everyday,next clearance is january
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2dice(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
donbrowser:
thanks bro.. Can I have ur contact?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
olulove:

kulende centre in term of proximity...thats my study centre...kinda of organised nd better. unlike sobi which is like d outskirts of ilorin..

MimiHANS:

You can opt for Kunlende SC, if you put closeness, coordination, expediency and framework into consideration.
Thank you very much, this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
2dice:
thanks bro..
Can I have ur contact?
52C57A90
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
imagrg:
2015. Benin Study Centre. And please, let someone help to answer the TMA questions for these courses for me - I don't want to have a carry over in them please!!!! Help please before the portal is shut. Text to 08138139180. email : imagrg@live.com
The courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nelson86: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pls some1 shd help me out, am abt to collect form as undergraduate in NOUN for computer science pls how long is going to take and are they follow their calender or any challenge.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
nelson86:
Pls some1 shd help me out, am abt to collect form as undergraduate in NOUN for computer science pls how long is going to take and are they follow their calender or any challenge.thanks
The calendar is followed almost appropriately, it takes four years or more to complete. The latter and the former to be totally decided by you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
nelson86:

Concerning the completion of the academic programme, it depends on the programme and the capability of the student.

The University programmes are in flexible modes. Also, the duration of programmes is clearly spelt out in the student handbook.

NOUN do follow their calendar and Computer Science is a 4year Course.

Peace!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nelson86: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
donbrowser:

The calendar is followed almost appropriately, it takes four years or more to complete. The latter and the former to be totally decided by you
thanks a lot but am confused,do they receive lecture in their center and abt their e-exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
nelson86:
thanks a lot but am confused,do they receive lecture in their center and abt their e-exams
No lectures in NOUN but facilitation is available in some centres.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nelson86: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
donbrowser:

No lectures in NOUN but facilitation is available in some centres.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kazrem:

I use one of the best study methods / approach.
What's your own approach?
Well, there are different approach to exams ,when u talk about NOUN E-EXAM it has its own approach too.
I think some of d hints below will be useful
1 Know yourself very well and your study pattern.
2 Read your course materials and form a comprehensive note ,which must be read thoroughly few hours before d exam
3 When u are reading ur course materials read through d line never skip any information .Let me share my experience with this, there were times, when I was unable to read through course material of some particular courses but I got 'A' in them .This is what I did I make sure the few units I read ,I read it thoroughly.
4 Never cram answers in your TMA instead locate where the answer is found in your course material and do the needful work on it
5 Always type d correct spelling when answering fill in d gap questions. You know computer is not like human being which can overlook your mistakes. Even if it remains a dot computer will mark u wrong. This is where most people make mistakes.
6 Start preparing for exam before d date is announced. Though I myself don't use to follow this in most cases but that is d best way to prepare for any exam.Take for instance in my last semester exam I prepared late I did 11 courses I got 6A,4B and 1C.Hadn't been I have prepared early I know there is tendency for me to get A in all d papers.
7 If u have problem in any of ur courses get some of ur course mate so that they can put u through.
8 Finally study yourself very well, what works for me may not work for u.
9 Make sure your score in TMA is always between 28-30 anything less than that is not too good
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jauntty: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good day everyone

I am a young graduate (doctor ) and working. I have interest in going into the business world in future, and so want to have some business background.

I thought of applying for Economics or Finance or business admin @ NOUN., Majorly for knowledge sake

1. Pls what r ur advice?

2. Can NOUN Certificate be used to apply for further studies in other conventional universities

3. Is there Direct entry or any waivers so that I can run it in like 3 yrs?(I used to be very good in both maths n economics)

Thks

Thks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2015
jauntty:
Good day everyone

I am a young graduate (doctor ) and working. I have interest in going into the business world in future, and so want to have some business background.

I thought of applying for Economics or Finance or business admin @ NOUN., Majorly for knowledge sake

1. Pls what r ur advice?

2. Can NOUN Certificate be used to apply for further studies in other conventional universities

3. Is there Direct entry or any waivers so that I can run it in like 3 yrs?(I used to be very good in both maths n economics)

Thks

Thks

Yea...its a good idea
the cert. can be used to further in other universities..
and yes, as a graduate you are eligible for direct entry...
where do you reside?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2dice(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2015
lacostar100:
Hey my fellow student, any computer science and communication tech. 100level first semester? I am here to offer you all your past question papers, tma past questions and answers, and your course materials with affordable price. Just contact me 08165934658..for porthacourt center only. Am in computer science dept.
Pls how much is the total fee for Com.science 100level for first and second semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jauntty: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

Yea...its a good idea
the cert. can be used to further in other universities..
and yes, as a graduate you are eligible for direct entry...
where do you reside?
Thks for the reply. I reside in Lagos. Any idea wat the direct entry is?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xlency(f): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Good morning nairalanders, my name is Ola, Pgd biz admin, please how much do we pay for 4unit courses, 08138738393, 56585C30. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xlency(f): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Good morning nairalanders, my name is Ola, Pgd biz admin, please how much do we pay for 4unit courses, 08138738393, 56585C30. Thanks
donbrowser:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snrr(f): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2015
pls house, what is the tuition fee like now?.. (wants to apply)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samdontdelay(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Great Nigerian students, greatest of the greatest National Open university of Nigeria Students NOUN. I represent NOUN. This is the best school you can ever attend.it is also the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samdontdelay(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2015
snrr:
pls house, what is the tuition fee like now?.. (wants to apply)

Log on to the school website. You will see the break down

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1584) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jidesam168(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.