Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3503331 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Guyz, All my attempt to load my E wallet via this avenue remains futile since UBA has refuse to credit my E wallet since Thursday.

I bumped into these page as I was browsing through my profile to check if my E wallet has been credited but all na wash o.

" KINDLY VERIFY THE PERSONAL DETAILS
ABOVE (IF YOURS)
BEFORE LOADING CASH TO YOUR E-WALLET!
Load Cash to my E-Wallet
To load your cash, select Bank where you
paid, enter the Transaction Number/ID
collected from the bank,
enter equivalent Amount paid and click on
Load Cash button. "
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teddyg2:

Initially I had my doubts just like anyone would, but just out of curiosity considered giving it a try and I'm so glad I made that decision. NixowL is so sincere and transparent, a life saver and his solutions are clear, concise and with great scores. Thank you NixowL.

If you aren't ashamed of yourself
I am ashamed of you
Nixowl won't be there for you when exam starts. you paid 1500 per course for something so simple you can do at ease. What a Shame!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Am not painting you any colour

is not every thing you post on the net

Are you a student of Noun?

By posting that picture here, you are making the school a public ridicule there by painting the school black.

Well, i won't push any further. Just be slow in speech.

U can't tell me what and what not to post as it relates to NOUN. Just watch your usage of tenses if you must reply to a post here.

I told you i was writing my TMA when it happened, and you're asking me if i'm a student of NOUN?

Na wa for you oooo. I no go even reply U again self!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
NixowL:

Thanks for the awesome testimonies, guys. I'm humbled beyond words.

And what do you think you are? Jimmy Neutron? Do you have a job? send me your CV if you dont have one.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
NixowL:

Very funny, to think that just a while back you mailed me for help. Are you an hypocrite or delusional? Just do yourself some good and keep off my moniker, kid.

I mailed you to see things myself...Did I get back at you? No I did not..

I don't need you help

I do my TMA myself and score nothing less than 29.5

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Enough said.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
dest4real:

Well, i won't push any further. Just be slow in speech.

U can't tell me what and what not to post as it relates to NOUN. Just watch your usage of tenses if you must reply to a post here.

I told you i was writing my TMA when it happened, and you're asking me if i'm a student of NOUN?

Na wa for you oooo. I no go even reply U again self!

Lol

OK, My bad
we are not fighting
hope we are cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Well......people,this forum has been of a great help to most of us.It is a pity things has started turning this way.We actually don't need to encourage fellow students to buy TMA,in my opinion.By doing this we are encouraging laziness and if we noticed,several people are coming up with there own company(selling solved TMA). Guyz,i also do helped fellow student and friends to solve there TMA,but i make sure they understand what they are answering because that is the essence of academics sir.May God help us all,exam will tell if u actually do your TMA or someone solve it for you.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Take it easy TastyTuoyo. I know how you feel. But one thing is that you can't right a wrong that way. I too do not encourage been helped to do tma but the truth is not all of us would be chanced to do it ourselves. Let those that want it done for them do it and those who don't do it their self. It's a choice. Sooner or later, they would all see the effects

@Nixowl good job bro. Nothing is wrong when get paid for solving people's problem but I advice you encourage them to do it theirself when next.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
hiswords7:
Well......people,this forum has been of a great help to most of us.It is a pity things has started turning this way.We actually don't need to encourage fellow students to buy TMA,in my opinion.By doing this we are encouraging laziness and if we noticed,several people are coming up with there own company(selling solved TMA). Guyz,i also do helped fellow student and friends to solve there TMA,but i make sure they understand what they are answering because that is the essence of academics sir.May God help us all,exam will tell if u actually do your TMA or someone solve it for you.

Preach the word my brother!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kazrem:
Take it easy TastyTuoyo. I know how you feel. But one thing is that you can't right a wrong that way. I too do not encourage been helped to do tma but the truth is not all of us would be chanced to do it ourselves. Let those that want it done for them do it and those who don't do it their self. It's a choice. Sooner or later, they would all see the effects

@Nixowl good job bro. Nothing is wrong when get paid for solving people's problem but I advice you encourage them to do it theirself when next.

Peace.

Kazrem, You are a man of a Wisdom.

I owe you two crates of Origin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
achemomi:
I am a new student. I paid N76000 via remita today, and when i checked my e-wallet, i saw ballance of N41000 because i was told my minimum payment is N36000. That is not the issue. The issue is that when i clicked on course rigistration on my portal it will display
the following:

" Whoops!!! course registration has finally closed"

Please, I need someone to tell me why it is so, because i was told the course and exam registration will close on march 11, but today is february 15.

Thanks in advance
It would soon be reopened if it has not self
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

grin two crates? Abeg one bottle don do me bro. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Two crates of what.......i beg don't finish my brother ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
hiswords7:

Two crates of what.......i beg don't finish my brother ooooo grin
Lolzz. Thank you jare

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 12:07am On Feb 16, 2016
SQLmastar:
who's the New VC.

And Will it affect the entire school prosess ?

http://nounites.com/forums/topic/profile-of-the-new-vc-of-noun-abdalla-uba-adamu/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 6:19am On Feb 16, 2016
I cant take TMA for the past 24 hours, is any one experiencing the same?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2016
dayosweetness:
In my own case the tma login page refuses to load. I don't know what to do now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2016
dayosweetness:

it is the same everywhere
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2016
@Kazrem and co,Good morning.

A friend of mine TMA was automatically submitted in all is courses.He was graded 2/10 or 1/10 in all the TMA. He is in tears at the moment, pls what should he do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Operations Research, CIT756 past questions. does anyone have it please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

A friend of mine TMA was automatically submitted in all is courses.He was graded 2/10 or 1/10 in all the TMA. He is in tears at the moment, pls what should he do?
Oloopa ooo
*whistling*
Really? I have not seen such case before. Are you sure someone didn't submit behind him?
Well, he should try and drop the courses and repick them maybe that would work. I really pity the fellow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Kazrem:

Oloopa ooo
*whistling*
Really? I have not seen such case before. Are you sure someone didn't submit behind him?
Well, he should try and drop the courses and repick them maybe that would work. I really pity the fellow.

What a big mess!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Annychristiana1: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2016
dest4real:
NOUN Website hacked
Gud Morning. I got dis same message yesterday wen trying to login my tma. Av tried login in dis morning and it's still not opening. Pls wat lld I do cos I don't av d hardcopy of d questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayifey(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2016
goodmorning house biko i need help...been trying to generate RRR without success since yesterday. Previous pages suggested logging on to the tma portal and updating profile info..but since yesterday i've not been able to log in to the tma portal. The page is always blank..pls help...i'm almost at my wits end here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Jesus Christ*** Pls do not be deceived, nothing can be done, I was a victim of such last semester though I was at fault then but no solution than to pray your way to exam... may d Lord help you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayifey(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2016
pls guys i need help with RRR generation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by medoyin(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Pls anyone with a soft copy of Human Rights and Diplomacy PCR 819? I tried using all means in downloading but it won't. Will really appreciate . Kindly send to doyinoui@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2016
hollayemy89:

Jesus Christ*** Pls do not be deceived, nothing can be done, I was a victim of such last semester though I was at fault then but no solution than to pray your way to exam... may d Lord help you.

Deleted

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Kazrem:

Oloopa ooo
*whistling*

The ICT man refused to drop the courses
have tried all possible means to cheer him up but it was useless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.