Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485790 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2016
Simcha:
How accredited and functioning is NOUN B.Sc Nursing program? Is the program present in all NOUN study centres nationwide? How much is the total school fees like per year? How many courses must I take as a nursing or environmental student or computer science student? Do Noun students do practical. Please help a brother in need of information. Do Noun student do practicals? How much is the course material?

1) The B.Sc Nursing program is fully accredited

2) The program is present in all Noun study centres

3) Payment in Noun is per semester. You will pay for compulsory fee, Course registration fee and Exam
registration fee. compulsory fee is 13k or 23k depending on the semester..As a fresher compulsory fee is 41k or less depending on your programme.

4) You register courses 2k for 2 units and 2.5k for 3 units. Your financial capacity determines the number of course you will take..your total unit will not exceed 24 units per semester.

5) Yes! Nursing students do practical..When the times comes such students will be duly informed.

6)Aforementioned 2k for 2unit courses and 2.5k for
3unit courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Still nid hint as per past questions for pgde exams. Thks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2016
dest4real:

I also didn't see CIT 726 (Computers in Society) in the E-courseware.
It has the same course content with CIT101, and you can get it here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Paradise163(f): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
dest4real:

Sometimes, you have to wait for many days (up to 5 working days) for money to reflect in your E-wallet.

Until then, U need a chilling pill smiley)))

This remita whatever is crazy mehn. It was alot better when we pay into noun account o. Thanks for your reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please fellows, I just got a D.E admission to study computer science in noun, but some of my course materials are not ready now. So please i'll like someone to help me with the following materials:
Mathematical method 1 (MTH281)
Numerical analysis 1 (MTH213)
Programming & algorithm (CIT237)
Intro to operating system (CIT211)
My email is achema60@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
achemomi:
Please fellows, I just got a D.E admission to study computer science in noun, but some of my course materials are not ready now. So please i'll like someone to help me with the following materials:

Thanks in advance
Got admitted into computer science through DE too and got all my course materials from the courseware
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
maekhel:

Got admitted into computer science through DE too and got all my course materials from the courseware
Please my total payment is 76k and I have not paid all yet. May that be the reason?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please people, these whole things about NOUN is so confusing. I mean to say what is the meaning of credit course.
Lecture me please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
achemomi:
Please people, these whole things about NOUN is so confusing. I mean to say what is the meaning of credit course.
Lecture me please.
What exactly is confusing? Credit course? That's the number of unit course you are to do in a semester which is 24 per semester for undergraduate or the number of unit per course which might be 2 or 3.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sometimes, it is with reluctance I respond to some of the queries on this thread. Each time I see repeated inundating complaints about logistics, I wonder what the point is, answering the queries, if the same question would be asked again and again without the OP taking just a moment to check some of the recent pages to see if similar issues have been addressed. Please, let's make this a soothing experience for everyone.

Paradise163: If you had checked few posts away, you would know not to have paid at the bank. Well, now that you have, just wait it out, quit complaining please.

achemomi: Welcome aboard! Please take a moment visiting past posts to get yourself acquainted to the system. The courseware repository is open to the general public. Your paying short of the required funds' got nothing to do with this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
achemomi:
Lecture me please.

Credit unit is the unit attached to a particular course. In conventional Universities, when a course is 2-units, it simply means that the class will last for 2hours. On the contrary, a 3-unit course will last 3-hours.

The level of difficulty of each course will dictate the credit unit that will be attached to that course.

Happy Val smiley)))
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
dest4real:

Credit unit is the unit attached to a particular course. In conventional Universities, when a course is 2-units, it simply means that the class will last for 2hours. On the contrary, a 3-unit course will last 3-hours.

The level of difficulty of each course will dictate the credit unit that will be attached to that course.

Happy Val smiley)))
Thanks so much for the info.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
achemomi:

Please my total payment is 76k and I have not paid all yet. May that be the reason?
Nope. I just make my payment last week too but I have already downloaded my course materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pls anyone with the following past questions should kindly forward them to destinyhood2@gmail.com
CIT 726
EDU 712
EDU 716
EDU 721
EDU 724
EDU 726
GST 707

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
achemomi:

Thanks in advance
All these your course is already available on noun e-courseware what u need to do is to download them shikena.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bodmas15(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bodmas15(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
IamLadyB:
CNPP Asks FG To Reinstate NOUN VC

http://nounites.com/forums/topic/cnpp-asks-fg-to-reinstate-noun-vc/

who's the New VC.

And Will it affect the entire school prosess ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=jmoore post=10348593]UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
for 100 LEVEL

Five credits in the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings obtained in subjects relevant to the proposed field(s) of study.

Teachers’ Grade II Certificate with a minimum of five merits or its combination with any of the certificates listed under (i) to obtain equivalent of five credits at ‘O’ levels.

Candidates seeking admission into School of Law must have five (5) credits including English Language, Literature in English and at least a Pass in Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in NECO/SSCE or GCE O/L only.

The School of Arts and Social Sciences requires that one of the five credits or merits must be in English Language, while at least two (2) should be in subjects relevant to the proposed field.

For School of Business and Human Resource Management credit passes at Ordinar
pls what is teachers grade 2 certificate and how do i get it thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2016
pls what is a teachers grade 2 certificate and how to get it thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 8:02am On Feb 15, 2016
do i need a teachers grade 2 certificate if i already have my waec certificate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Asuokaa: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2016
good day, pls have not submit my documents and am a fresher, pls whats is the deadline to submit my certificates and all pls i dont want lose this admission the reason have not submitted is because of have not gotten my original certificates and i dont knw if i can submit printed copy...pls i need ur help

Thanks..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2016
Asuokaa:
good day, pls have not submit my documents and am a fresher, pls whats is the deadline to submit my certificates and all pls i dont want lose this admission the reason have not submitted is because of have not gotten my original certificates and i dont knw if i can submit printed copy...pls i need ur help

Thanks..
pls how much did you say for everything including your course and exam fee for all your course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Kai. Noun don do me strong tin o... 2 of my last semesults were not released and now suddenly I see them as ppart of registrable courses for this semester pls tell me what to do o. Or else.......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Simcha: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

1) The B.Sc Nursing program is fully accredited

2) The program is present in all Noun study centres

3) Payment in Noun is per semester. You will pay for compulsory fee, Course registration fee and Exam
registration fee. compulsory fee is 13k or 23k depending on the semester..As a fresher compulsory fee is 41k or less depending on your programme.

4) You register courses 2k for 2 units and 2.5k for 3 units. Your financial capacity determines the number of course you will take..your total unit will not exceed 24 units per semester.

5) Yes! Nursing students do practical..When the times comes such students will be duly informed.

6)Aforementioned 2k for 2unit courses and 2.5k for
3unit courses
Is admission still ongoing? What is the deadline date?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Does anyone have CIT756 past questions, please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Simcha:
Is admission still ongoing? What is the deadline date?

Yes admission is currently going on...there is no deadline date ....but the course and exam registration will come to an halt by March 11
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kudoxs(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2016
HELP! HELP! HELP!

I did my clearance on Friday and collected my matric number, i was told the amount to pay but the problem now is i cant generate a remita code. Anytime i try to generate a code it will tell me to fill in the Email field but the only place to fill is where you put the amount.

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DearAminu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.