Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495594 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2016
oliviatwist:

Just saw your message... I've forwarded it to your mailbox. Good morning!

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anuz: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2016
ebiye55:

Just be patient and continue trying. In some cases, it takes up to 5-7 days for payment to reflect then you'll be able to sign in.

Thanks for the response!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temi231(f): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2016
please if you are in Osogbo Study center and studying M.sc Computer science kindly quote me. I need to talk to you urgently. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by styca(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Goodday Everyone, I am a prospective PGD(IT) student. Yesterday, I registered on the portal. I paid for the form and have my receipt but the issue i'm having now is, I can't login with the login details I used in registering. It is returning an invalid login parameter.

I want to continue with the application.

My questions are:
What do I do now?
Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
How do I rectify the problem?

Note: I have tried to do forgotten password but it throwing up an error message.

Please I need your help on how to go about it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by notindome(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

contact your study centre.
which state are u

its for someone. i was there today and was told that e-exams will commence after POP exams and that the time-table for e-exams will be out later before the end of POP exams in April.

I hope this info is helpful for 100/200 level students. enough time to prepare.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
xtosync:

Please Oliviatwist, Kindly mail me the timetable. Thanks in advance.
Done, please note that it's only a draft and not the real official final timetable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Guys, i dropped a course, but I'm still seeing the TMA on my portal.

Hope no issue with that?

To avoid stories that touch.............

cc: Kazrem, Obinoscopy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
ebiye55:
Guys, i dropped a course, but I'm still seeing the TMA on my portal.

Hope no issue with that?

To avoid stories that touch.............

cc: Kazrem, Obinoscopy
There's no issue. Just ignore the TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosaurus(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please my tma isn't showing. What could be wrong
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
dayosaurus:
Please my tma isn't showing. What could be wrong

Check this link http://tma.noun.edu.ng//

Sign in and add/type your courses manually, no space between the Course acronyms and/or Course code i.e GST101. When you add all the courses manually, you click on continue, it will link you to where you will view your pending TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hi guyz, I just finished my noun registration and I heard exams are starting on 21,I haven't done much of reading,pls anyone that knows where one can go to for lectures within the short period. Comp scien student. Den um pls who knows where the orientation venue is for students at agidingbi study centre.heard is one nut pavilion centre like that. Thanks,anticipating a response. smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 3:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Goodmorning house pls is it possible to change study centre in 2nd semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
olumbha:
Goodmorning house pls is it possible to change study centre in 2nd semester?

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dikolas(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Lanrrysmith:
Pls can anyone enlightened me more about this school, wanna apply to study communication technology

Go to the nearest study center,with your O'level or if you ND you do D.E,
you will generate a remita pin to pay 5k, and you will start other clearance, its closing on 23rd of this month.
I am also a comm tech student(100 level)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lanrrysmith(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Dikolas:

Go to the nearest study center,with your O'level or if you ND you do D.E,
you will generate a remita pin to pay 5k, and you will start other clearance, its closing on 23rd of this month.
I am also a comm tech student(100 level)

Thanks man, pls can u add me on whatsapp 08023460372, for us to discuss further
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by truthhonest100: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2016
i have been trying to log into the portal for days now without success, is noun website down ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2016
truthhonest100:
i have been trying to log into the portal for days now without success, is noun website down ?

At the moment, the site is undergoing/encountering traffic clogging, so lots of anomalies/inconsistencies would be expected. Try it out in the early mornings/first flush of mornings or in the midnights.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xtosync: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
oliviatwist:
Done, please note that it's only a draft and not the real official final timetable.

Noted. Thanks. Please what department and level are you in Olivia?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EWEJE: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
oliviatwist:

Hello! Good morning! Please I'll like to have a copy of the draft also, tried downloading but it didn't open. I sent you a mail already. Thank you!
pls can you forward the draft to my mail (ewelekky@gmail.com)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Damselnoni:

200lv 1st semester

Happy birthday dear, i guess you would have graduated by now from NOUN, we are both birthday mates.... wishing you the best today, more years of long life, joy, happiness and more, be merry, have fun and if you are in lag feel free to holla, hanging out with my birthday mates would be so much fun....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ericdry: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Good afternoon guys,

So i saw the announcement that the course/exam registration expiry has been postponed till 23rd march.

how does this affect TMA submission?

when will that end for this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
ericdry:
Good afternoon guys,

So i saw the announcement that the course/exam registration expiry has been postponed till 23rd march.

how does this affect TMA submission?

when will that end for this semester?
That does not in any way affect tma submission. It's advisable to submit the tma before exam though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello house, I didn't see GST exams on the timetable.
Any idea when the exam will be conducted?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daewoo2010: 4:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Please I need past questions for mpa 842 mpa 831 mpa 807 mba 831 and psm803. Please send to sadiqolawumi@yahoo.com God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 5:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Pls is exam timetable out? Can sm1 pls forward to tonyokonweze@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2016
On the agreement form, it says 'no headcovering...'; does it apply to d muslim students also?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hallie27:
On the agreement form, it says 'no headcovering...'; does it apply to d muslim students also?
No.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
daamazing:
Hi guyz, I just finished my noun registration and I heard exams are starting on 21,I haven't done much of reading,pls anyone that knows where one can go to for lectures within the short period. Comp scien student. Den um pls who knows where the orientation venue is for students at agidingbi study centre.heard is one nut pavilion centre like that. Thanks,anticipating a response. smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
to9ice:
Pls is exam timetable out? Can sm1 pls forward to tonyokonweze@yahoo.com
there is one on edu portal but its empty.are u a fresher
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Guys orientation is tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.