Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498147 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2016
Peeps, hope environmental won't affect tomorrow's paper?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
vikenville:
I did register it, but it didn't show on my exam timetable. It still hasn't reflected till date although it has been written.
u should have to school on that day and check if it reflected on ur exam portal..........forget abt timetable its no excuse
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 1:03am On May 28, 2016
vikenville, did you check your e-exam timetable?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 5:04am On May 28, 2016
Good study guide was not included in the time table of every students but it was there on the general time table for all to see and keep a date for the exam.
Infact the date of the paper was communicated to all students via all social media and even at study center .... it baffles me how come u didn't know that it was scheduled for 17th of May.
or maybe you were not online during the exam and cutted out from ur friends at ur S.C and beyond.
well, you don't have option but to re-register for it next semester.
#GoodLuck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by efficiencie(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2016
Get your data analysis done FREE OF CHARGE with Eviews 7 or SPSS. See my signature below for my contact!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2016
Hello Nounites, pls when will the whole exam will be finished? I need to drop BFN104(# 3units course for that matter) as i missed it's exam due to my health issue.. I hope it's drop able....
Cc: Philipsdael, fhranchez, dave121,donbrowser,Hisword7 et al....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Genius19(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2016
Please Nounites how is the fresher tuition fees been paid, is it installmental, which is half payment for 1st semester and the remaining 2nd semester.
Or is it full payment for fresher? Please urgent answer needed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
Genius19:
Please Nounites how is the fresher tuition fees been paid, is it installmental, which is half payment for 1st semester and the remaining 2nd semester.
Or is it full payment for fresher? Please urgent answer needed.
compulsory fee is 36,000...... course reg 2000(2 units),2500(3units)...exam reg 1000(all units)..........choose the number of courses u can afford!!!!!!!! e.g
3 courses,exam and course reg may be 9000........36000+ 9000=45000
bottom line: just pay 70,000 and we gat u covered

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Genius19(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2016
thanks for you response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SGOD11111(f): 8:15am On May 29, 2016
SGOD11111:
Pls help any past student of noun or present doing pgd hiv/aids education management. i need help please. You can whatapp 07030201161 or mail bunmi2k4luv@yahoo.com thanks
pls can someone answer my Question. Please is urgent i will be greatful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
Hello Guys,

Plz i have a question to ask all Law students and those who know about NOUN setup very well.
i am interested in studying LAW, but following the discontinuation of Per-time Law in all universities in Nigeria. my dreams have been cut short.
Pls those currently studying law at Noun what is your motivation and conviction that you will be allow to go to Law school and practice law after your exercise at NOUN?

Pls this information will help decided if i should pick a direct entry form into NOUN. cry kiss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2016
ehizogies:
Hello Guys,

Plz i have a question to ask all Law students and those who know about NOUN setup very well.
i am interested in studying LAW, but following the discontinuation of Per-time Law in all universities in Nigeria. my dreams have been cut short.
Pls those currently studying law at Noun what is your motivation and conviction that you will be allow to go to Law school and practice law after your exercise at NOUN?

Pls this information will help decided if i should pick a direct entry form into NOUN. cry kiss

No law admission for now in NOUN.

You can choose any other available course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zeenab(f): 10:57pm On May 29, 2016
please I need urgent answers. I will like to know if the sale of registration form for NOUN 2016/2017 academic session still on and what is the cost of fee like? Is it true they pay by semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MisterLawyer: 11:30am On May 30, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by birshi: 2:43pm On May 30, 2016
please how can I get NOUN transcript?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 2:53pm On May 30, 2016
lakesidepapa:
Hello Nounites, pls when will the whole exam will be finished? I need to drop BFN104(# 3units course for that matter) as i missed it's exam due to my health issue.. I hope it's drop able....
Hello dear, all exams will end on the 3rd of June. you can go to school on the on the 6th of June to drop your course.
hope it helps.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
birshi:
please how can I get NOUN transcript?

If you have already graduated. You will write a letter through your Study Centre and submit at Exam and Record Assessment at the Headquarters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 6:39pm On May 30, 2016
lakesidepapa:
May God perfect your health. You may proceed to your study centre from Monday, 6th June to have the course dropped. I wish u success.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ujuslims(f): 10:16pm On May 30, 2016
Pls can someone help me check the last graduation list for UDUMA IKPA, OBIANUJU M. (Pgd. information technology)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by birshi: 10:51pm On May 30, 2016
SONKOko:

If you have already graduated. You will write a letter through your Study Centre and submit at Exam and Record Assessment at the Headquarters.
my study center don't help. they said I should only go to Lagos. any advice on the process?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 11:46pm On May 30, 2016
birshi:

my study center don't help. they said I should only go to Lagos. any advice on the process?

Actually what I meant with my first post is that you will write a letter addressed to The director, Exam and Record Assessment requesting for your transcript to be released to you with your study centre copied. Then submit it to Exam and Record Assessment in Lagos after your SC must have stamped it.

I dont know if there are other ways to go about it. That's the way I know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zeenab(f): 7:59am On May 31, 2016
effervescent:
Thanks Noun-ites. Your response-especially "hisword7's"-came in handy. I've been able to eventually surmount the issue. To generate your unique remitta code for payment, visit www.application.nou.edu.ng and fill the boxes correctly. For those applying for 2016/2017 academic session forms, do so in the nick of time! Have a blessed new week y'all.
Hello can u pls add me on whatsapp with this number 07069791878 I also want to apply for the NOUN 2016/2017 academic session. So you could help me out by putting me through
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Libkid(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2016
pls what's d guideline for seminar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vampire2020: 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
jayon1:
Thanks a lot
bro plz can u pm me ur numba ,i really need to contact u bout tum ,also applying for computer science bsc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 4:02pm On May 31, 2016
I need someone to provide me with this info please. What is the grade for carry over? Is it d, e, or f.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 4:11pm On May 31, 2016
Please help me. All the GST courses in my portal have zero credit units, but are all compulsory. What should i do about this.
Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 31, 2016
I am a naval officer considering a PGD at NOUN, i currently serve in port harcourt, onne precisely.... so i need help in finding NOUN study centre in Port harcourt.. i need this ASAP, oganla.taofeek@live.com, 09055058725
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 7:12pm On May 31, 2016
achemomi:
Please help me. All the GST courses in my portal have zero credit units, but are all compulsory. What should i do about this.
Thanks in advance
Though they have no effect on your CGP yet you MUST pass them before you are awarded a degree.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 9:14pm On May 31, 2016
achemomi:
I need someone to provide me with this info please.
What is the grade for carry over?
Is it d, e, or f.
F is 0-39: which means a carry over.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
oganlataofeek:
I am a naval officer considering a PGD at NOUN, i currently serve in port harcourt, onne precisely.... so i need help in finding NOUN study centre in Port harcourt.. i need this ASAP, oganla.taofeek@live.com, 09055058725
Port Harcourt study center is at Iriebe(Oyigbo) after the police check point on Aba road. The school is currently operating at TAP(the adolescent program). Hope that helps.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
oganlataofeek:

i sent u a mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.