Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487492 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by proabel(m): 5:02am On Jun 01, 2016
PLS ADD ME ON NOUN WHATSUP GROUP. 07033780557
I WANT APPLY FOR MSC INFOMATION TECH
HOW MUCH IS ALL FOR FIRST SEMSTER?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2016
dave121:

Though they have no effect on your CGP yet you MUST pass them before you are awarded a degree.
Thanks for the info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2016
dave121:
F is 0-39: which means a carry over.
Thank you so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2016
dave121:
F is 0-39: which means a carry over.
Thank you so much bro dave
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Ur name is not there

ujuslims:
Pls can someone help me check the last graduation list for UDUMA IKPA, OBIANUJU M. (Pgd. information technology)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lildav: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Hi guys,please I was told their will be a graduating list coming out in may 2016, I went to Abuja, kubwa study center and I was told "they" haven't gotten d list but other centers have gotten theirs. please has any of ur centers pasted a graduating list for may2016? Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedward: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
proabel:
which study center??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rocketphysicist(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
proabel:

Add me also
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Evening my people.
pls I need past exam questions of these courses. Environmental studies and Resource Management
ESM 301, ESM 311, 317,343, 322 and 341. I heard pop exams are tough. I want to start preparing, I don't want story that touch.
olayinkap07@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedward: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2016
rocketphysicist:

Add me also
which study centre??before addin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
emmyvet:

No law admission for now in NOUN.

You can choose any other available course.
Please address this guy accordingly.Admission into Law is ongoing.Apply if you meet requirements.But there are hassles about Law School.Only courageous men study Law in NOUN.Wishing you good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
NOUN Is The Only University In Nigeria That...

http://nounites.com/p/6097/noun-is-the-only-university-in-nigeria-that

Join the NOUN STUDENTS' COMMUNITY
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rocketphysicist(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Blessedward:
which study centre??before addin

Ikoyi.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
buddyosan:
Please address this guy accordingly.Admission into Law is ongoing.Apply if you meet requirements.But there are hassles about Law School.Only courageous men study Law in NOUN.Wishing you good luck!

Don't say what you do not know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BankoleCruise(m): 3:12am On Jun 03, 2016
help, please why is my admission letter showing PROVISIONAL OFFER OF ADMISSION 2015/2016 Session, shouldn't it be 2016/2017?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omot4real(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2016
PLS ADD ME ON NOUN WHATSUP GROUP. 08034543781
I WANT APPLY FOR LAW AND I AV A FIRST DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2016
BankoleCruise:
help, please why is my admission letter showing PROVISIONAL OFFER OF ADMISSION 2015/2016 Session, shouldn't it be 2016/2017?
plz ignore that. besides we re still in 15/16 session. just ignore that and go to the study center you choosed for further information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2016
omot4real:
PLS ADD ME ON NOUN WHATSUP GROUP. 08034543781
I WANT APPLY FOR LAW AND I AV A FIRST DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Just Budget 70k for the year one 1st semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BankoleCruise(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
kcboy34:
plz ignore that. besides we re still in 15/16 session. just ignore that and go to the study center you choosed for further information
thank you...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Reps Seek Recall Of Sacked NOUN VC, Professor Vincent Tenebe

http://nounites.com/p/6167/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deborlar(f): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please can anyone tell me when the registration for fresh intakes at the study centers would commence? Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by showlankie(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
It's already on... It never closes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedward: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2016
rocketphysicist:

Ikoyi.
k.will add u up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by g8662: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good day guys, please guy's i need help on this;
1. what's the format for writing a proposed project topics.
2. Am also in need of status grade form to fill my result, can any one please share it with me through my PM?
Thank you all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
IamLadyB:
Reps Seek Recall Of Sacked NOUN VC, Professor Vincent Tenebe

http://nounites.com/p/6167/

Prof should get on with his life. Life continues more over, he should be enjoying the course and reg fee.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deborlar(f): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
showlankie:
It's already on... It never closes
. Thanks, but I meant registration at the study centers for matric number et al

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.