Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3481928 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
eedrees:
Pls what are d admission requirments?
O' Level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fretfingers: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
maekhel:

NOTE: Select 200level while filling the registration form

Hi,

Been a while, trust u r doing jst fine.

when is the form closing. Also, can one use WAEC n OND statement of result to apply?

Kindly advice.

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fretfingers: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
VIPICO:
Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences

Hello all,

When is the form closing. Also, can one use WAEC n OND statement of result to apply?

Kindly advice.

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations,market research and handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic and non- academic fields;
Data entry
Statistical analysis
Seminars write up
Project write up( B.tech,B.SC,ND,HND,B.ENG,B. Ed, PGD,MSc)
I.T write up.
Preparation of seminar presentation slide.
Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
Term papers.
Coursework assignments.

Contact DUDU B.ENG(FUTA) M.SC(IBADAN): 07033308891,
Shop 50,Agbowo shopping complex,UI,Ibadan,Oyo state.
07053084322(WhatsApp)
email: olayode89@yahoo.com
BBM PIN: 58E7A699
PLS RE-BROADCAST

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2016

Evening y'all... Heard post graduate (and under-graduate) student(s) have started registration (McCarthy Study Centre) on Monday (20th of June 2016), and new session starts on 27th of June?
PGD Info.Tech.
Anyone with similar information? How true is this info.?
sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rocketphysicist(m): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Blessedward:
k.will add u up

Still waiting...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedward: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2016
rocketphysicist:

Still waiting...
can i have ur whatsapp numb pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shozz: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2016
pls @ op when is their form closing and how much is it because somebody just advice me about this school and I need to confirm this information

thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seuncoded(f): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2016
donbrowser:

O' Level
bros please how much is total fee for NOUN 200l first semester including course registration @Comtech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seuncoded(f): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2016
bros please how much is total fee for NOUN 200l first semester including course registration @Comtech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
NOUN To Introduce Diaspora Education Programme In West African Countries

http://nounites.com/p/5801/feature
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Seuncoded:
You should have like 70k for compulsory fee, course registration fee and exam registration fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeraldoe(f): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Can one pay for just course registration fee and compulsory fee then pay for exam registration fee later?
SENESCO:
You should have like 70k for compulsory fee, course registration fee and exam registration fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2016
emeraldoe:
Can one pay for just course registration fee and compulsory fee then pay for exam registration fee later?
Yes sir.....u can do it that way. In fact most of is toll that line. Welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2016
hiswords7:

Good morning, when are they resuming proper?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeraldoe(f): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2016
Thanks. Im female wink.
hiswords7:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by j64real(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2016
hello I heard noun graduates are now eligible for NYSC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Horus(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQx4btJGHs

[size=14pt]National Open University of Nigeria[/size]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ancashy(f): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
ImeyYemi:

Evening y'all... Heard post graduate (and under-graduate) student(s) have started registration (McCarthy Study Centre) on Monday (20th of June 2016), and new session starts on 27th of June?
PGD Info.Tech.
Anyone with similar information? How true is this info.?
sadwas at school today,heard portal will open Monday,27th June 2016.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2016
The system is denying me admission for M.Sc in mass comm with a Bsc in mass comm 2nd class lower.

O level requirements completed.

Any one knows the reason pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saheed69(m): 5:28am On Jun 25, 2016
I want to apply for B. Sc in office technology management using HND (direct entry) . Please which level am I going to be admitted to?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Saheed69:
I want to apply for B. Sc in office technology management using HND (direct entry) . Please which level am I going to be admitted to?
200L if you're qualified
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2016
bashdecash:
The system is denying me admission for M.Sc in mass comm with a Bsc in mass comm 2nd class lower.

O level requirements completed.

Any one knows the reason pls?
Kepp trying, might be network.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiomat: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
plz I need to be admitted wt ND office managment wich level and how do I get d form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by holluphemydavid(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Call for your project materials 08184578516
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samdontdelay(m): 1:42am On Jun 26, 2016
VIPICO:
Ok thats nice.
To what extent can you vouch for the authenticity and credibility of the school?
Recently I was contemplating buying the registration form but a friend of mine is discouraging me seriously. His argument is that, like anything Nigerian, the whole programme could be a sham that would end in some kind of fiasco and gnashing of teeth for the poor students.
He was asking me whether I have seen anybody with a degree or cert. from the school, and even if they offer degrees that are acknowledged by NUC, are the employers honouring those degrees?
I'm really in some form of dilemma now concerning this.

Pls I would appreciate if u could throw some more light on these issues,

Call or chat me up on 08068155490 if you wanna know more about NOUN. This school for me still remains the best federal University in Nigeria and West Africa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2016
pls were can I download law past questions 400L
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2016
pls when can i go drop sm of my coures 4 last semester. I registered two courses that where later removed from the list of registrable courses when it was updated. And what do need to take along to drop them.thank u. Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2016
josh4christ:
pls when can i go drop sm of my coures 4 last semester. I registered two courses that where later removed from the list of registrable courses when it was updated. And what do need to take along to drop them.thank u. Pls help
go to ur center ICT an complain they wll drop it to u immediately for u need just the course code an your matric no
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bibi1234: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
INTERNATIONAL AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES please who knows the requirements for this course and how much the fees is for this course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2016
pls I registered for three courses last semester but didn't do d Tma and exams. Does that registration cover for this semester? do I pay only compulsory fee this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Hallie27:
pls I registered for three courses last semester but didn't do d Tma and exams. Does that registration cover for this semester? do I pay only compulsory fee this semester?
U will use just 3k to do the exam registration of those 3 courses along with the courses u want to register in this semester.

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.