Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502800 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
samguru:
I can't open the four documents, can you send it to my email. Samguru78@gmail.com
I HAVE DONE THAT SIR.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
scheat39:
I HAVE DONE THAT SIR.

I have not seen it ooo

Once again its. samguru78@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kamkos: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
samguru:

Add me on ur WhatsApp and snap the ur TMA s to me I will send d answers to u
Pls is there any way one can check answers to tmas.I mean to know d exact questions one failed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
aujswags:

can't I resume after d exam
Of course you can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
ycmdng:

Good day bro, thnks for d oda day. pls any idea of the number of courses and units to be registered for pgd students?
Honestly I don't.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Imoksp:
She lives around ajah axis & i want to help her freely wit no strings attached. I dnt knw where ur corrupt mind is takin u to.i hope u are not fantastically corrupt like dat british guy.
And she must physically come to Ajah before you can help her. Bros I hail you.

No matter how sincere our minds are, we must also do things plainly. Perception matters. We should not give chance to others to think otherwise about us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Someone should please answer my question... Is it compulsory for me to do at least 1 elective course in a semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pamilern360: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please I want to apply for a master's program in noun. Which of the course(s) does not require maths. And then is admission still on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
kamkos:

Pls is there any way one can check answers to tmas.I mean to know d exact questions one failed
No way
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kazrem:

And she must physically come to Ajah before you can help her. Bros I hail you.

No matter how sincere our minds are, we must also do things plainly. Perception matters. We should not give chance to others to think otherwise about us.
hi... i need to reg for my msc project. Can i tell someone to do that on my behalf while i communicate with my supervisor via email?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by debawilliam1: 4:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Please has any one been able to access TMA for MBA841?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2016
osic:
Someone should please answer my question...
Is it compulsory for me to do at least 1 elective course in a semester
It is and it is not. If there are no elective courses, it is not. If there are electives in your registerable courses, take one. Even at that, if you pass all your compulsory required units, you will still graduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajiwu: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Please house, I need help as regard one of my MBA course MBA 824. The course lecture note I downloaded on the school website is different from the TMA question.
Someone with the correct course ware for MBA 824 should send it to my email Addy fabowalejuly12@yahoo.com. to enable me complete my TMA.
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2016
osic:
Someone should please answer my question...
Is it compulsory for me to do at least 1 elective course in a semester
Kazrem was right, but let me chip in my opinion briefly.
You should focus on meeting the benchmark requirements; 120 credit units for 100L entrants and 90 for 200L, registering all core courses and passing same. That said, it is not compulsory, but necessary to make up for the extra credits needed if you come up short.
Are you a part of our WhatsApp group? Please join us if not. Much convenient way to address issues like this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2016
ajiwu:
Please house, I need help as regard one of my MBA course MBA 824. The course lecture note I downloaded on the school website is different from the TMA question.
Someone with the correct course ware for MBA 824 should send it to my email Addy fabowalejuly12@yahoo.com. to enable me complete my TMA.
Thank you.
I sent you a mail with a link to the ware. Good luck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
dickoflife:
hi... i need to reg for my msc project. Can i tell someone to do that on my behalf while i communicate with my supervisor via email?
It's better you see him yourself
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
samguru:

Add me on ur WhatsApp and snap the ur TMA s to me I will send d answers to u
brother pls help me too oo. I need mth101 and mth102. Avnt solved all... Pls help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
josh4christ:
brother pls help me too oo. I need mth101 and mth102. Avnt solved all... Pls help.

Oya send it to samguru78@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
donbrowser:

It's better you see him yourself
i am usually out of the country and i have completed my coursework but once again i am away and wont be able to return till end of next year or upper, thats why i need this arrangement. Since its an online school this should be possible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otis54(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello guys. A friend of mine has an issue and needs some answers. His course of study is entrepreneurial and business management 200L first semester. So now he wants to know if it's not too late for him to change his course of study to (business administration)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
please those in lagos center, i need help in getting a logbook, am a visitor in lagos and not sure of leaving anytime soon...thank you all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kazrem:

It is and it is not. If there are no elective courses, it is not. If there are electives in your registerable courses, take one. Even at that, if you pass all your compulsory required units, you will still graduate.

Thanks a lot!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
samguru:

Oya send it to samguru78@gmail.com
thanks alot brother. Will send it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
josh4christ:
thanks alot brother. Will send it

Pop exams has been postponed for 24th of October (next month )
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ol2012: 2:36am On Sep 22, 2016
Franklyn4:
Hello bro,

Pls what's the source of this info? I'm not doubting you oh! Just that its neither on the university's site nor student's portal yet.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kamkos: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Thnx
So how do I know the correct answer to the question I failed or even d exact question failed cos I actually xpectn t score 10 after my all nyt read but suprngly am seein 8.50 and 9.
Also cn some1 help me wt watsapp group for M.ed science education

samguru:

No way
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adebnl: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Hi everyone in the house my name is Ade and I'm kinda new on this tread.

Please kindly help me with past questions of the following courses:-

1. ACC313 - Management Accounting

2. ACC311 - Intermediate Financial Accounting

3. ACC307 - Commercial Law

4. SMS305 - Elements of Government

5. GST301 - Entrepreneurship Studies II

6. ACC 305 - Cost accounting

My email is: Adekeyeyusuflawal@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Franklyn4:

Bro , what about e-exam? any of such newz on postponement ?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2016
For any PCR student Call 08185025045

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.