Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482264 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmmm!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hell everyone .pls anyone with mth101 and mth102 tma question and answers should pls help me out. Wud really appreciate. Pls send to ajibolajoshua5@gmail.com thank u...pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by caywhy: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
pls i want to know if they offer public administration at undergrad level.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aujswags(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
please I want to know if admission is still on for undergraduate level accounting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:20am On Sep 20, 2016
aujswags:
please I want to know if admission is still on for undergraduate level
accounting
Yes but you have to contend with the yet to be announced exam date.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aujswags(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Kazrem:
Yes but you have to contend with the yet to be announced exam date.

I thought there was no entrance exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Endy4all(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2016
Vicben:
Please could you clarify an issue for me please? I registered for exams the previous semester but could not write them.

Now, I have paid the compulsory fee for the semester and all the courses I registered but could not write the exams are visible under registered courses but meanwhile, currently registered courses for exams is not showing anything. Though, my TMA are visible and I've started answering them already.

My concern is, do I really have to pay in another money and register for the exams or I should let it be since I can see my TMAs.

PS: I tried to drop the courses so I could register but it didn't work. I also went to my SC and they told me they no longer drop registered exams again.
I'd appreciate anyone's useful contributions.

cc: kazrem josh4christ Franklyn4

Yes it will only cost you the compulsory fee and exam registration fee and you're back on track. Register the exams again.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2016
aujswags:

I thought there was no entrance exam
I didn't say entrance exam bro. What I meant was that you have to make it snappy because of the exam that they is yet to be announced.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifyalways(f): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello all, I intend enrolling my ward to NOUN, when does the admission for freshers start or rather,when do i start applying? However, she will be writing the 2016 external candidates NECO exams so when is the right time to start?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME ON CIT371 TMA answer.

please

please

please

only that one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
ifyalways:
Hello all, I intend enrolling my ward to NOUN, when does the admission for freshers start or rather,when do i start applying? However, she will be writing the 2016 external candidates NECO exams so when is the right time to start?

Let her start by Dec.wen a new session commences. However,she can reach me for assistance if she needs any.i just graduated from NOUN.I reside in d ajah axis in Lagos. Thank u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
scheat39:

please

please

Can u pay a token for the 4 TMAs if yes hala me 08075537645

please

only that one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Noun admit students everyday. You can walk into the bank register anytime you like just ensure u register d same semester she wants to start.
Imoksp:
Let her start by Dec.wen a new session commences. However,she can reach me for assistance if she needs any.i just graduated from NOUN.I reside in d ajah axis in Lagos. Thank u.
Bros why will she need to come to Ajah axis for your assistance?
Kazrem are u seeing things grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=samguru post=49522030][/quote] i dont have money at all, just help.

if you help me, i will tell god to bless u.

trust me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
donbrowser:

Noun admit students everyday. You can walk into the bank register anytime you like just ensure u register d same semester she wants to start.

Bros why will she need to come to Ajah axis for your assistance?
Kazrem are u seeing things grin
She lives around ajah axis & i want to help her freely wit no strings attached. I dnt knw where ur corrupt mind is takin u to.i hope u are not fantastically corrupt like dat british guy.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
scheat39:

please

please

Can u pay a token for the 4 TMAs if yes hala me 08075537645

i dont have money at all, just help.

trust me.

please

only that one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kazrem:

Write a letter and take it to your Sc. There is no stimulated time. Mine took 2 weeks. a friend's took less than a week. Another's took 3 weeks. Best of luck.

Good day bro, thnks for d oda day. pls any idea of the number of courses and units to be registered for pgd students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
scheat39:
i dont have money at all, just help.

trust me.

Add me on ur WhatsApp and snap the ur TMA s to me I will send d answers to u

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
samguru:

i tried but the number 08075537645 u gave me is not responding.

please send me any message on whatsapp on 08149822078

thanks. please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
samguru:

can i upload them here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
scheat39:

can i upload them here?
Fine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
samguru:

Fine
i have upload them in pdf format sir.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
October 24th...POP exams starts...is it true?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
scheat39:
i have upload them in pdf format sir.
I can't open the four documents, can you send it to my email. Samguru78@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
bashdecash:
October 24th...POP exams starts...is it true?

check ur portal to confirm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aujswags(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kazrem:

I didn't say entrance exam bro. What I meant was that you have to make it snappy because of the exam that they is yet to be announced.

can't I resume after d exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Is it compulsory for me to do at least 1 elective course in a semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
samguru:
I can't open the four documents, can you send it to my email. Samguru78@gmail.com
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.