Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487428 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elderbros(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
oyegbe:
are you a new student?. it is like you dont know how noun operate. you are to register any amount of course you like provided the total credit unit does not exceed 24. if you are offering 7 courses this semester, you can also add like 3 to 4 next semester course, if you are in 300 level second semester you can also be able to register 400 Level course.
Many thanks to you

Yes it's my first semester. MSc(800 level) though. Once again thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please house ,how much is course and exam registration for 3 unit course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
lola80:
Please house ,how much is course and exam registration for 3 unit course.
#2500 and #1000 for course and exam respectively.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
vision2050:
#2500 and #1000 for course and exam respectively.

Thanks.Warm regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello
Good afternoon
Has anyone that bought M. ed. form filled and gotre his or her admission letter?
Please I wanna know cos I have not been able to fill my form ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Miniano:

Hello bro yes u can just goto Victoria Island @ bony Camp u will see national open university of nigeria

Just take ur form along

Thank you very much. I will go this week. By the way, do you have idea of fees for bus education bsc. I want to know if there is any increase from what I got last year. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kazrem:

You can. Since you have your matrix no

Thank you very much. God bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
i need urgent reply pls, i generate an RRR of 50k but i later notice the money in hand is not up to that. can i generate another RRR with no implication?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
vision2050:
i need urgent reply pls, i generate an RRR of 50k but i later notice the money in hand is not up to that. can i generate another RRR with no implication?

Yeap, u can without any implication
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jessyb: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
if you are resident in Lagos and would like to make extra income in a real estate firm, whatsapp 07084910289
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
JigsawKillah:
anyone else noticed Mass Comm's registrations on the new portal aren't successful at all?

cc kazrem anthonyo15

yes...fatal error everywhere. as of yesterday, the pull down menu under semester started working again and one can proceed but courses are not generated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
donplus1:
I have it, Send a mail to hadeeza917@gmail.com, will forward it to u.
Thanks a lot. I've sent the mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
To all the postgraduate applicants who haven't been able to fill their form due to the site having issues, there is good news for us....
The site is now working as I saw the form to fill .

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zaiinneeii(f): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Profandie:
To all the postgraduate applicants who haven't been able to fill their form due to the site having issues, there is good news for us....
The site is now working as I saw the form to fill .

Good evening, where u able to get ur admission letter? Pls reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
from the stories I ve been hearing,does it means that nobody is having A or B in these released results
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
zyead:

Yeap, u can without any implication
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
PLEASE HOUSE, WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE OF THIS??

Someone should reply me, please

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elderbros(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please house I noticed some courses (3 of them) showed TMA not available.

Is this normal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
zaiinneeii:

Good evening, where u able to get ur admission letter? Pls reply
Yes I was able to this evening
Just returning from the cafe
Will go to my study center tomorrow for documentation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Get our carefully solved tma within an hour from Noun tma guru. We have solutions to all courses offered in Noun. Our 10/10 na gbaguan he no dey post.

Visit on facebook https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%3Atl_objid.1054006564731091&__tn__=C

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sebramathayas: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
TMA SOLUTION WITH SCORES 40/40 GUARANTEE,

PM ME VIE REPLY IF INTERESTED.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Miniano: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
LionInZion:

Thank you very much. I will go this week. By the way, do you have idea of fees for bus education bsc. I want to know if there is any increase from what I got last year. Thanks.

No i don't

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Miniano: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Majestee:
Pls help,if i dont proceed to paymentt of sch fees and others after clearance,will my admission be withdrawn?cos i couldn't get money i was expecting,so i am looking at next yr jan to continue.

Cc.Kazrem,Anthony15

No it won't at all ur programs will just pursed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Miniano: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
SageNaruto:

In my case, i registered last year but I didn't register exams. I had planned to register exams this semester. How does this suspension affect me?

U are a returning student since you gave u matric number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=TRUEPATRIOTLOVE post=54180759]PLEASE HOUSE, WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE OF THIS??

Make una answer this na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:
PLEASE HOUSE, WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE OF THIS??

Someone should reply me, please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Miniano: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Majestee:
Bros,i just printed my admission letter with the hope of starting this semester,but as it is nw i couldnt meet up because financial constraints,shud i still go for clearance or wait till next semester and re-apply?

No don't wait ooo make sure you collect ur matric number before relentinh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elderbros(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
elderbros:
Please house I noticed some courses (3 of them) showed TMA not available.

Is this normal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by viviaqua(f): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
please HELP ME!!! whenever I login, it's says incorrect password!! how I reset my password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:36am On Mar 02, 2017
viviaqua:
please HELP ME!!! whenever I login, it's says incorrect password!! how I reset my password
Have you done portal update before? If no, do that first by clicking on student login, then on register. If yes, yet it says incorrect username or password, visit your Sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akorkor(f): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2017
House please help me!!

I am an Msc graduate and now I need my certificate. For my clearance I need a receipt that shows I paid for PROJECT.
Since then I have been trying to login to nou.edu.ng but it doesn't come up.

And I also tried to login to the new nounonline.com but it says am not registered.

Please how do I go about getting my old data and information. I am confused because at the school they told me I should bring 40k if I can't show receipt.

Please help me!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*To register your information with the school on the new portal*

1. Click on or visit: www.nouonline.com

2. If you are using phone, Click on the menu button (it is the symbol that looks like three stacked horizontal lines)..see picture below.

3. Click on "Register"

4. Fill the form with your details as required.

5. Click on "Submit" at the bottom of the page

6. Check the bottom of the page after submission to see if the registration was successful.

7. If the registration is not successful, pls visit the study centre for manual registration. If registration is successful, then you can proceed to "login" with your matric number and the username you earlier created during registration.

*To Make Payments into your eWallet*

1. Login with your matric number and password

2. If you are using mobile phone, click on the menu button (see image of the menu button below this post)

3. Click on "manage wallet" and then click on "load wallet".

4. Fill in the required information, and as a precaution, you might like to correct the phone number by adding the first zero at the beginning.

5. In the payment option tab, select "Bank Branch"

6. Click on "Pay" and the site will direct you to the Remita page where you will see your RRR payment code (they are numbers separated by hyphens (dashes)).

7. Copy the RRR code and proceed to pay at any commercial bank (except Zenith for now)

8. At the bank, fill your teller normally like any other teller, but do not put any account number. The account name should be National Open University of Nigeria and Depositor's name should be your own name (even though you are sending someone to make the payment on your behalf). Remember to write the RRR code at the top of your teller (in any space you find at the top).

9. Collect the customer copy of the teller and also collect the printout of the remita receipt.

10. *Students are STRONGLY advised to keep all their tellers and receipts together in a safe place till they graduate as they may be required at one point or the other and are usually needed at the point of graduation from the school where you may be required to present _at least_ 3 of them...They usually screen students with this requirement.*

*How to register your courses and exams*

1. Visit www.nouonline.com

2. Log in with your matric number and password as required

3. Click on the Menu button (if you are using mobile phone) and click on "Registration" and then click on "semester registration" to register your semester.

4. Fill the form that appears.

*NOTE*:
(i) Under "Semester", select "1st Semester 2017" (meaning the first semester that u are experiencing in 2017... _remember that the school has two semesters in a year_).

(ii) Under "Semester Count", you are meant to fill in the total number of _*Active*_ semesters that you have spent in NOUN till date. Hence, if you are currently in 2nd semester of 300 level, it means that your semester count is *6*. The semester count is what determines the courses that will load into your portal after you complete this registration.

(iii) You will not be able to do any course registration until there is enough money in your e-wallet to cover such registrations. You will also not be able to do any exam registration for any course if such a course had not been previously registered under course registration.

5. When you are done with all these, you can click on "Print" to print out the form (advisable) and/or click on "Submit" in order to submit your entry.

6. When this is done, you can then proceed to click on "Register Courses" and then "Register Exams" to fill the required information and complete your course and exam registrations respectively.

*To solve your TMA*

1. Log in to www.nouonline.com with your matric number and password.

2. Click on "Courses" and then click on "Tutor Marked Assignments"

3. Select the course to be treated and you are good to go.

NOTE:

(i) You will not find any courses here if you have not completed your course registration.

(ii) You will also be able to check your exam results later using this same "Courses" button.
Wow thanks so much Anthony for this useful info

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.