Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498903 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
APPROVED PROPOSED PROJECT TOPIC!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmahoney(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Nouedu.net
Thanks...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
I try to get the course materials from the website but I cant find all the courses there, also I'm not too familiar with the downloading process. Please I need help as to how to go about it BUSINESS EDUCATION 100L 1ST SEMESTER.
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER. THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 3:50am On Apr 02, 2017
emmahoney:
Please, how can I download course materials? Please give me the direct working download link;it is very urgent. However, anyone could be of help. Thanks...

Www.nouedu.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
THE PORTAL IS NOW ACCESSIBLE

"TMA IS OUT"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thetherapist: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Good day. Please is there any prospective or current PGD information technology student ( Ibadan study center) here. Kindly quote me or send me a PM. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
What is the course code of d courses u wnt to download ? These are the available courses under Business education . pls name d course .ECE110, VTE115,SED123,PED144,PED122,ECE123,ECE113,,
ECE121,EDU111,EDU114,,EDU112
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Or You may follow this link to download your courses. Business Education 1st semester 100 level.

http://nouedu.net/courseware?field_faculty_name_value=Education&field_level__value=100&field_semester_value=1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
faisalcan:
What is the course code of d courses u wnt to download ? These are the available courses under Business education . pls name d course .ECE110, VTE115,SED123,PED144,PED122,ECE123,ECE113,,
ECE121,EDU111,EDU114,,EDU112

Thank you very much.
GST 101
GST 107
CIT 101
EDU 111
BED 111
BED 113
VTE 115
ECO 121
SMS 101
SMS 105
GST 105
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Anthonyo15:
APPROVED PROPOSED PROJECT TOPIC!!!
Pls does this mean dat other topics in different dept has been approved
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dowload from this link , All the courses u are offering are available here. if u can't do it then drop ur whattaps number let me sent it to u

http://nouedu.net/courseware?field_faculty_name_value=All&field_level__value=100&field_semester_value=1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martins022: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*IF YOU PAID INTO YOUR PORTAL AND IT IS NOT REFLECTING*

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID YOUR SCHOOL FEE (EITHER VIA INTERNET BANKING OR THROUGH BANK PAYMENTS), HERE ARE STEPS TO TAKE TO MAKE YOUR MONEY REFLECT IMMEDIATELY (IN CASE YOUR MONEY DIDN'T REFLECT ON TIME AFTER PAYMENT).

1. ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AND YOU HAVE THE PAYMENT RECEIPT, LOG ON TO THE SCHOOL PORTAL www.nouonline.net AND THEN CLICK ON RRR CHECK (AT THE HOME PAGE... MEANING YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOGIN YET).

2. ENTER THE RRR CODE INTO THE SPACE PROVIDED (BUT WITHOUT INCLUDING THE HYPHEN/DASHES)

3. SELECT THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT (IF YOU ARE PAYING INTO YOUR PORTAL, THEN THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT WILL BE "WALLET FUNDING"wink

4. SUBMIT THE FORM AND YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION WHICH SAYS "TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL" AND IT ALSO SHOWS YOU THE TRANSACTION DETAILS. (IF IT WRITES OTHERWISE, PLEASE RETRY THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY OR MUCH LATER. JUST MAKE SURE IT SHOWS A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION NOTIFICATION BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP)

5. GO BACK TO THE HOME PAGE OF THE SITE AND THEN LOGIN TO YOUR PORTAL. THE MOMENT YOU LOGIN, CLICK ON "MANAGE WALLET" AND THEN IN THE DROP DOWN, CLICK ON "CHECK WALLET PAYMENT". FILL IN THE RRR CODE AS YOU DID EARLIER.

6. AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM AS INSTRUCTED IN THE ABOVE STEP, YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION AGAIN TELLING YOU THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFUL.

7. LOG OUT AND LOGIN AGAIN, YOU WILL SEE THE MONEY LOADED IN YOUR WALLET LIVE!

SO GUYS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR AGES AGAIN FOR FUNDS TO REFLECT AUTOMATICALLY IN YOUR WALLET.. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF.

I ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ISSUE WITH ZENITH BANK HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND YOU CAN NOW MAKE PAYMENTS WITH ZENITH BANK.

FINALLY, I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO USE YOUR PHONE TO REGISTER COURSES AND EXAMS BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PRINT THEM OUT LARGER. ONCE YOU SUBMIT AND LOGOUT, YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRINT IT LATER.

THOSE THAT MUST HAVE COMPLETED THEIR REGISTRATION WITH THEIR PHONES MAY HAVE TO VISIT THE STUDY CENTRE FOR ASSISTANCE IN PRINTING THEIR SLIPS.
pls...have paid money tru zenith bank since January but it hasn't reflect in my wallet. what can I do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Two courses (5 TMAs) on my TMA course-list are not opening. Is anyone having the same challenge? And what can be done to resolve the problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
IF YOUR MONEY IS NOT REFLECTING TRY THIS

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Everwhiz:

Pls does this mean dat other topics in different dept has been approved
GO TO YOUR STUDY CENTRE FOR CONFIRMATION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
8 KIND OF STUDENTS YOU WILL SEE AT NOUN EXAMINATION CENTERS

At examination centers of National Open University of Nigeria, you will see students doing all kind of things just to do well in their exams, I have compiled a list of the kind of people I have meet at my own study center, you can share your own experience using the comment box.

Disclaimer – This list is not for the purpose of making fun of anyone, it’s just for fun.

Let’s get started.

1.THE LATE COMERS

I don’t even know what to write about these guys, they will come for a 12:00pm exam by 2:00pm. They have Master Degree in coming up with excuses for their late coming. They are always funny and can talk their way out of any situation.

2.THE STRAIGHT INTO EXAM HALL PEOPLE

These guys don’t take leave from work during examinations; most times they are business men/women. They are always in an hurry to leave the exam hall so that they can get back to what they were doing before the time for exam meet them.

One thing I like about them is that as long as they don’t Carry Over the courses they are happy with whatever they get after the exam.

3.THE PREGNANT WOMEN AND NURSING MOTHER

These guys are like the bosses of exams in National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), they are allowed to go into exam halls with a helper (mostly one of their friends, a maid or their Mother-In-Law) to help with their baby or to help them carry their bags.

Don’t ever pray to site next to one of them because you might end up doing their exam for them lol!

4.THE COMPUTER ILLITERATES.

These guys don’t know jack about computers, not even how to move their mouse – and they are university student.

They can call the ICT officer like 50 times in just one exam and they will be asking for help on the same issue, sometimes I wonder if they ever get to finally finish their exam.

5.THE SERIOUS STUDENTS.

I admire this guys a lot, I always want to be like them. They can come to exam center by 7:00am for a 2:00pm exam and they will read nonstop till their exam start. sometimes I wonder if that is how they read at home.

You will always see them in the library or lonely conners, they can cram the whole study material on the exam day.

6.THE TMA READERS

These guys believe that if they can cram the whole TMA 1 to 4 Questions and Answers for a course they will surely pass the exam, sometimes they will score 3/10 in their TMA and they will still be cramming the same TMA answers – well, may God be with them course anything can happen.

7.THE RICH KIDS.

These guys will have all the books and study materials but they will never study for exam, you will know them by their expensive cares and well-tailored cloths.

Their joints are at the cafeteria or the cool food joint close to the exam center, they are always eating something and the fine girls are always around them. they will never give you face but be expecting you to help them in the examination hall.

8.THOSE THAT WAIT FOR OTHERS TO GO AND WRITE FIRST.

They are mostly 100 and 200 level students, we all know that computers that will be used to write the exams are never enough so everyone cant write exams the same time, so they will wait for you to go in first and finish write your own exams then they will be asking you which questions came out.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*IF YOU PAID INTO YOUR PORTAL AND IT IS NOT REFLECTING*

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID YOUR SCHOOL FEE (EITHER VIA INTERNET BANKING OR THROUGH BANK PAYMENTS), HERE ARE STEPS TO TAKE TO MAKE YOUR MONEY REFLECT IMMEDIATELY (IN CASE YOUR MONEY DIDN'T REFLECT ON TIME AFTER PAYMENT).

1. ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AND YOU HAVE THE PAYMENT RECEIPT, LOG ON TO THE SCHOOL PORTAL www.nouonline.net AND THEN CLICK ON RRR CHECK (AT THE HOME PAGE... MEANING YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOGIN YET).

2. ENTER THE RRR CODE INTO THE SPACE PROVIDED (BUT WITHOUT INCLUDING THE HYPHEN/DASHES)

3. SELECT THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT (IF YOU ARE PAYING INTO YOUR PORTAL, THEN THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT WILL BE "WALLET FUNDING"wink

4. SUBMIT THE FORM AND YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION WHICH SAYS "TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL" AND IT ALSO SHOWS YOU THE TRANSACTION DETAILS. (IF IT WRITES OTHERWISE, PLEASE RETRY THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY OR MUCH LATER. JUST MAKE SURE IT SHOWS A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION NOTIFICATION BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP)

5. GO BACK TO THE HOME PAGE OF THE SITE AND THEN LOGIN TO YOUR PORTAL. THE MOMENT YOU LOGIN, CLICK ON "MANAGE WALLET" AND THEN IN THE DROP DOWN, CLICK ON "CHECK WALLET PAYMENT". FILL IN THE RRR CODE AS YOU DID EARLIER.

6. AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM AS INSTRUCTED IN THE ABOVE STEP, YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION AGAIN TELLING YOU THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFUL.

7. LOG OUT AND LOGIN AGAIN, YOU WILL SEE THE MONEY LOADED IN YOUR WALLET LIVE!

SO GUYS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR AGES AGAIN FOR FUNDS TO REFLECT AUTOMATICALLY IN YOUR WALLET.. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF.

I ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ISSUE WITH ZENITH BANK HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND YOU CAN NOW MAKE PAYMENTS WITH ZENITH BANK.

FINALLY, I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO USE YOUR PHONE TO REGISTER COURSES AND EXAMS BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PRINT THEM OUT LARGER. ONCE YOU SUBMIT AND LOGOUT, YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRINT IT LATER.

THOSE THAT MUST HAVE COMPLETED THEIR REGISTRATION WITH THEIR PHONES MAY HAVE TO VISIT THE STUDY CENTRE FOR ASSISTANCE IN PRINTING THEIR SLIPS.
oga it is still showing RRR not found ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2017
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL STUDENTS OF THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OF NOUN APAPA STUDY CENTRE THAT:

THE NIGERIA COMPUTER SOCIETY NCS WILL BE VISITING THE STUDY CENTRE, AS WELL AS ADDRESS THE STUDENTS

Date: Wednesday 5th April, 2017.
Time: 10:00am.

Venue: @ NOUN Criminology Hall NNS Quorra Apapa Lagos.

Every Science and Technology Students from other Lagos Study Centres are also invited

Please inform other Students.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2017
dayosweetness:

oga it is still showing RRR not found ooo
. TRY LATER
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
There will be a tutorial classes of All social science students from 100 -400 level . venue: Iba estate. Commence on 8th April 2017 All NOUN students residing at Badagry, Agbara, okoko, iyanaiba, Alaba axis may take the advantage of our classes. Lecture days Saturday and Sundays only. interested students may drop there phn number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Anthonyo15:

At examination centers of National Open University of Nigeria, you will see students doing all kind of things just to do well in their exams, I have compiled a list of the kind of people I have meet at my own study center, you can share your own experience using the comment box.

Disclaimer – This list is not for the purpose of making fun of anyone, it’s just for fun.

Let’s get started.

1.THE LATE COMERS

I don’t even know what to write about these guys, they will come for a 12:00pm exam by 2:00pm. They have Master Degree in coming up with excuses for their late coming. They are always funny and can talk their way out of any situation.

These guys don’t take leave from work during examinations; most times they are business men/women. They are always in an hurry to leave the exam hall so that they can get back to what they were doing before the time for exam meet them.

One thing I like about them is that as long as they don’t Carry Over the courses they are happy with whatever they get after the exam.

These guys are like the bosses of exams in National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), they are allowed to go into exam halls with a helper (mostly one of their friends, a maid or their Mother-In-Law) to help with their baby or to help them carry their bags.

Don’t ever pray to site next to one of them because you might end up doing their exam for them lol!

These guys don’t know jack about computers, not even how to move their mouse – and they are university student.

They can call the ICT officer like 50 times in just one exam and they will be asking for help on the same issue, sometimes I wonder if they ever get to finally finish their exam.

5.THE SERIOUS STUDENTS.

I admire this guys a lot, I always want to be like them. They can come to exam center by 7:00am for a 2:00pm exam and they will read nonstop till their exam start. sometimes I wonder if that is how they read at home.

You will always see them in the library or lonely conners, they can cram the whole study material on the exam day.

6.THE TMA READERS

These guys believe that if they can cram the whole TMA 1 to 4 Questions and Answers for a course they will surely pass the exam, sometimes they will score 3/10 in their TMA and they will still be cramming the same TMA answers – well, may God be with them course anything can happen.

7.THE RICH KIDS.

These guys will have all the books and study materials but they will never study for exam, you will know them by their expensive cares and well-tailored cloths.

Their joints are at the cafeteria or the cool food joint close to the exam center, they are always eating something and the fine girls are always around them. they will never give you face but be expecting you to help them in the examination hall.

They are mostly 100 and 200 level students, we all know that computers that will be used to write the exams are never enough so everyone cant write exams the same time, so they will wait for you to go in first and finish write your own exams then they will be asking you which questions came out.

9. The Dino Maleye's

These are the set of students that have graduated before the graduating list is out. They have started their IT/SIWES without Log book and submitted their project without a supervisor.

10. NFA's

They come to the exam hall to announce that they will be writing the course next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Anthonyo15:

Let’s get started.

1.THE LATE COMERS

5.THE SERIOUS STUDENTS.

6.THE TMA READERS

7.THE RICH KIDS.

9. The Dino Maleye's

These are the set of students that have graduated before the graduating list is out. They have started their IT/SIWES without Log book and submitted their project without a supervisor.

10. NFA's

They come to the exam hall to announce that they will be writing the course next semester.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Any 100l and 200l corporative management student here? Please what are the courses and their units for 100l ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
pls need your help, my money just reflected on my portal, i've been running a pgd prog since 2014, i saw a column which says "semester count" pls what am i to do. how many semester am i to type there. plssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
We are asked to pay 10k for field trip in my study center( don't want to mention) is it a general tin in other centres ? 300 Level Environmental Science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
sirmmykay:
pls need your help, my money just reflected on my portal, i've been running a pgd prog since 2014, i saw a column which says "semester count" pls what am i to do. how many semester am i to type there. plssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Do u need a capable and trustworthy hands to handle your TMA? Noun TMA guru is here to help you. We are group of people who are interested in your academic breakthrough. We have TMA solutions to all noun courses. All our scores are 10/10,We are very fast in delivery. Follow us on facebook @ https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%3Atl_objid.1054006564731091

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
please what is the format for submitting project topic for approval. and how do I get NOUN project format and outlines?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
please do NOUN students build or design something as part of Project or it is just the write ups?
for example during my first degree, computer science students are to build a software to compliment their project write ups while Engineering students designed some kind of devices for their projects. I want to know if NOUN also works like that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls I need to talk to a Pgd student of criminology and security studies. I need some information asap. It's gonna determine if I will do the course in noun.

Pls help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
vision2050:
We are asked to pay 10k for field trip in my study center( don't want to mention) is it a general tin in other centres ? 300 Level Environmental Science
No. I also register that course this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hipi(m): 1:28am On Apr 04, 2017
To print or download the online payment receipt:
1. Use Firefox browser
2. Go to https://login.remita.net/remita/rrr/resend/collection/receipt.reg
3. Summit your RRR. Then the receipt we be sent to the email you used in making the payment
4 Open the email and print

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.