Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3503142 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Kazrem:
Are you the busy type? Are you having issues with your Tma? Let capable hand handle your Tma and be assured of 30/30. Contact/WhatsApp us today on 07030340696

Hi Kazrem, please how can I get already printed old course materials for Business Education, 100L 1st semester? It is kind of difficult and expensive to do the print out of all the materials. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timmyoj(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2017
Hi guys! Hmmm and after so much wahala with NOUN for years for an M.Sc Info Tech, spending over 70k on project wahala alone and submitting it 3 times both to the HQ before seeing the project result, and spending so much just to clear one CO, I finally see my results and this heartless people gave me another CO when am quite sure that my TMA score was good and I didn't do badly in the exam too.

Please what's the probability of graduating with the below results and by the way am I seeing pending units of 10, thought the required units was 40?? and I have 39, kai! NOUN is not fair oooo, so I will now come and spend almost 50k for just one course. That Devil is a liar o, including NOUN! lols
Serious matter tho! shocked undecided cry

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by popmike(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
I dont know if there is anyone who can help me to resolve this; I wanted to register some courses (elective) from other department but it was not loaded for me. Only my departmental courses are loaded on my portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
LionInZion:

Hi Kazrem, please how can I get already printed old course materials for Business Education, 100L 1st semester? It is kind of difficult and expensive to do the print out of all the materials. Thanks
What do you mean by old course materials? Do you mean the one that is printed already?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
popmike:
I dont know if there is anyone who can help me to resolve this; I wanted to register some courses (elective) from other department but it was not loaded for me. Only my departmental courses are loaded on my portal.

You are not the only one. I believe the school would resolve that in due time.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
timmyoj:
Hi guys! Hmmm and after so much wahala with NOUN for years for an M.Sc Info Tech, spending over 70k on project wahala alone and submitting it 3 times both to the HQ before seeing the project result, and spending so much just to clear one CO, I finally see my results and this heartless people gave me another CO when am quite sure that my TMA score was good and I didn't do badly in the exam too.

Please what's the probability of graduating with the below results and by the way am I seeing pending units of 10, thought the required units was 40?? and I have 39, kai! NOUN is not fair oooo, so I will now come and spend almost 50k for just one course. That Devil is a liar o, including NOUN! lols
Serious matter tho! shocked undecided cry
You cannot graduate with 39 units. You need to add one more unit to make it the required 40 units. 49 units are the total unit courses for msc info tech of which you are required to do 40 units minimum.
You better accept the F you see there on the cit852. Don't waste time trying to find out why its still showing F.
Again whether F or not, you still owe one more unit to graduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please what are the important courses I should register.

100 level semester 1 of the Environmental health and Resources Management?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

How can I get the ICT number?

I will write need to talk to them.

Thanks

I don't have their phone number. Sorry about that. But you can visit if you find the time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
HOW TO LOAD MONEY TO YOUR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA E-WALLET

Today we are going to talk about a problem that has been bordering most NOUN student – how do I load money to my E-wallet?

Money loaded to E-Wallet is used for Semester Registration, Course Registration and Exam Registration.

You can follow the simple steps bellow to load money to your E-wallet and also find solution to some general problems that NOUN Students encounter while making payment via Remitta.

Am going to teach you the two main methods and the two most simple methods of paying money to your E-wallet which are either making payment at the bank or using your ATM card to pay online.

Before we start.

If you are going to make payment using your ATM card you can only use Master Cards and Visa Cards any other card might not work.

Your card must be registered for One Time Password (OTP) before you can use it to make payment online, you should visit the customer service section of your bank and request for OTP activation on your card if it is not already activated.

HOW TO REGISTER FOR OTP ON ATM?

If you don’t want to take the long journey to your bank you can also activate OTP on your card by yourself using an ATM machine, follow the simple steps bellow to do so.

Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen. Select ‘Others’ for the bill payment menu option list. Enter ‘322222”as the Biller Code. Enter your Phone Number as the Customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed’

Now let’s get started on loading money to your NOUN E-wallet.

Step 1

Visit nouonline.net Click on ‘Student Login’ and Login with your ‘Matric Number’ and ‘Password’.

Step 2

Click on ‘Manage Wallet’, there will be a drop down list menu select ‘Load Wallet’.

Step 3

Fill the form with your correct details; please make sure you enter valid Matric Number, E-mail address (that you can still login to) and Phone Number.

Enter the amount you want to pay in naira (e.g type 18500 not 18,500) and under payment type select ‘Remitta Account Transfer’.

When you are done filling the form click on the ‘Pay’ button

Step 4

After you click on the pay button you will be redirected to Remitta website. Here you will see your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.

If you want to make payment at the bank you can copy the RRR number take it to any reputable bank in Nigeria and payment will be done for you.

Those of you that are making payment at the bank can jump to step 8, but if you want to pay online then you must continue

Step 5

At the right hand corner of the remitta website you will see ‘Pay Now with Cards or Wallets’, under the Nigeria local card option select your card type (for the purpose of this tutorial am going to be using Master Card)

After you click on Master Card there will be a POP up write up click on ‘Proceed’.

Step 6

Enter your card details

Card Number: the very long number at the front of your card

CVV2(CVC2)1: a three digit number at the back of your card

Name on Card2: the name written on your card

Expiration Date: the expiration date written on your card

Then click on ‘Ok’

Step 7

Immediately you click on Ok above a 6 or 7 digit number will be sent to your phone (the is the OTP or One time Password for this transaction)

You simply enter the OTP into the place provided on the website

After this you should get a success message telling you your payment is successful.

Please note that it might take some few hours before the money is actually removed from your account so don’t repeat the process again if not you might be debited twice.

And also note that evidence of payment will be sent to the E-mail address you provided which can be printed any time you have need for it.

Step 8

Please not that it might take up to 48 hours before payment made by remitta (bank and online payment) will reflects on NOUN server, so you should repeat this step every few hours until you get a success message.

To confirm payment made via an RRR proceed as follows:

On the portal homepage click on RRR Check
Enter the RRR (don’t put dash – or space between the numbers) and choose Wallet Funding from the dropdown menu
If you get a successful outcome proceed to next step

Step 9

Return to the home page and login to the portal
Click Manage Wallet.
Choose Check Wallet Payments
Two tables will be displayed: One shows details of wallet payments made so far and the total paid to date. The other shows details of expenditure on the wallet. The wallet balance is displayed boldly. Note that the balance on your profile will also be updated when you login next.
Finally

If step 8 or 9 doesn’t work after 48 hours, you should tender your evidence of payment to the Study Center Accounts Officer for further verification.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
YOU CAN NOW UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTO!!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Kazrem:

What do you mean by old course materials? Do you mean the one that is printed already?
Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
does anyone here currently doing Mth101 and Mth103 tmas ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
professorgome:

You cannot graduate with 39 units. You need to add one more unit to make it the required 40 units. 49 units are the total unit courses for msc info tech of which you are required to do 40 units minimum.
You better accept the F you see there on the cit852. Don't waste time trying to find out why its still showing F.

The people are funny. U may hv passed the course but the problem is that immediately one got carry over to clear it in the portal is usually hard. Last time some pple experince such . What they do is to write through their study and it was resolved but it may took time . So i advice yu to complain through ur study centre and as well if u are boyant u can re write it while waiting for the other one to come up. Dont put ur egg in one basket. It will soon be over.cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Beverly(f): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
NOUN student trying to locate the centre for tutorials in Abuja.
will appreciate.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please, is there any economics student in the house writing ECO 342? Are all your TMAs for this course accessible, cos only one TMA for ECO 342 is accessible at my end.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Beverly(f): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Kazrem
Kazrem:

You do not need to go head office. What exactly is the issue? You are unable to complete registration as in? Did you use chrome browser? Be precise.
your mobile is not on watsap

I have completed registration and paid.
just to meet some students offering same course for collective studies.

MSC INFO. TECH.

Thank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ribasandez:
Please, is there any economics student in the house writing ECO 342? Are all your TMAs for this course accessible, cos only one TMA for ECO 342 is accessible at my end.
are u on whatsapp join the economics group
for info check my siggy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
If u are interested in ready made reading materials. Call Kelvin on this number 08189023963 he will deliver it for u anywhere. I use to buy from him too. Tell him Aliyu Mohammed from Badagry that gave u his number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
fhranchez:

are u on whatsapp join the economics group
for info check my siggy

Thanks a lot. How can I join the Economics group? Is there a phone number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jaklad(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Does that mean we have all lost all the money we have in our wallet on the previous porter?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
i hav 3 compulsory courses from 100 n 300l that im yet do.im currently in 400l but i cant find any of dis courses in my current list of registrable courses; wetin i fit do pls? 2-is there any advantage in accumulating more than the minimum numba of units required 4 grad. or na just waste of time and scarce kudi? thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martins022: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
pls, is dere any one who can help out.....I mistakenly pay my remita with non existence matric no..instead of my matrix no. the money is not reflecting on my portal but I can see the money if I check remita payment wit the non existent matric no....plsssss help me out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
donplus1:

She is not alone Sis, but I doubt if study centre can do anything.. U can pm me, I can give her some links to verify and get it sorted asap.
hello donplus1, Pls help me out in this too o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ribasandez:

Thanks a lot. How can I join the Economics group? Is there a phone number?
check my signature for my number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pixtuk(m): 1:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Beverly:
NOUN student trying to locate the centre for tutorials in Abuja.
will appreciate.
Thanks.
which part of Abuja do you reside? there are about two centres at kubwa, 4 at wuse and two at galadinma. So it all on you to pick your choice.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Beverly:
Kazrem your mobile is not on watsap
I have completed registration and paid. just to meet some students offering same course for collective studies.
MSC INFO. TECH.
Thank
It is my sister. Check again. Or refresh your contact. 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2017
6 Easy WaysTo Upload Your Passport In Your Portal.

1. Snap yourself or your passport with a good camera phone.

2. Save it with your matric number and extension jpg or png. e.g NOU123456789.jpg or NOU123456789.png. The "NOU" must be upper case.

3. Then go to your portal. Log in. Then click on upload your passport.

4. On the new page, click "Choose file".

5. Choose the passport you had saved with your matric.

6. Then click on submit.

It would tell you passport successfully uploaded.

Log out then log in to see your passport in your profile.

A successfully uploaded passport is shown below.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2017
PaulHM:
hello donplus1, Pls help me out in this too o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2017
A friend called to say, the new portal doesn't have the option for forgotten password once registered, that's a mess as it might seem insignificant but a very important option still, nice information tho, this thread explain a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2017
professorgome:

according to the results, outstanding units are 10, they didn't State that 49 as maximum unit. it better to complete the ten unit to avoid another story dat touch.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Richiejaystar: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Please help me with this questions:

1. Do Noun students go for nysc service?
(I heard they don't )

2. What is your experience regarding their lectures ?

3. What are d requirements for an undergraduate to get admission....

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.