Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482782 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
pol215,pol226.Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good evening people I am not seeing tma for research methods and good study guide Does anyone know the reason for these ? please respond
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Profandie:
Good evening people I am not seeing tma for research methods and good study guide Does anyone know the reason for these ? please respond
That means they are not yet available. You will find them when they are.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Macgreat(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Kazrem:

It means you need 16 units more to graduate. I guess you are post graduate student.

No sir.

Undergraduate 200L
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for the response
donbrowser:

That means they are not yet available. You will find them when they are.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everfrank(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please I need help. I generated a remita payment code for N27000.00 from my portal and used it to make payment at GT Bank since the 13th of April,2017. But till today the payment is not reflecting in my wallet to enable me register. When I check the RRR on my portal it replied "RRR not found". I have my payment teller but how do I go about it, where do I start? Thanks in urgent anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please my Money is not reflecting in d ewallet even though its shows RRR succesful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Everwhiz now go into your portal, click on manage wallet. Under it, choose check wallet payment and then supply needed details and submit.

Everfrank do RRR check before login into your portal. After that do as everwhiz is instructed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phems(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
I managed to load my wallet but the preset semester registration fee is 18000 instead of 40k as a fresher (Masters​). Should I ignore and submit and go ahead to register my first semester courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phems(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Profandie:
Good evening people
I am not seeing tma for research methods and good study guide
Does anyone know the reason for these ?
please respond

If you are a new masters student, please how did u register, before course registration? My portal is showing 18k for semester's reg instead of 40k.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Text ur login detail and the remita number let me do it for u, the money will show on ur portal immediately 08166555555 Mohammed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Do u need a capable and trustworthy hands to handle your TMA? Noun TMA guru is here to help you. We are group of people who are interested in your academic breakthrough. We can provide TMA solutions to all noun courses. All our scores are 10/10,We are very fast in delivery. Follow us on facebook @ https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please I want to know if NOUN has MSc in Chemistry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Phems:

If you are a new masters student, please how did u register, before course registration? My portal is showing 18k for semester's reg instead of 40k.
That's the same amount that was deducted from me too
But I learnt that NOUN will still deduct the remaining 22k that makes the 40k .you know they are still trying to adjust with this new oietal of theirs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
mohsaaf:
Please I want to know if NOUN has MSc in Chemistry
No they don't have
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Phems:
I managed to load my wallet but the preset semester registration fee is 18000 instead of 40k as a fresher (Masters​). Should I ignore and submit and go ahead to register my first semester courses?
Just go ahead and submit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
currently unable to pay my school fees... how do i go about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everfrank(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Kazrem:

Everwhiz now go into your portal, click on manage wallet. Under it, choose check wallet payment and then supply needed details and submit.

Everfrank do RRR check before login into your portal. After that do as everwhiz is instructed.

Thanks man.
I did that and see a screenshot of the reply I got. But that's erroneous as the RRR was definitely generated from my portal and nowhere else. I generated it myself. I guess my only option is to do as they direct.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Profandie:

No they don't have

Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by barbzy: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys... please some of my TMA questions are showing not available.

Don't know if they will come up soon or not.
Has anyone experienced something similar? Any suggestions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beycity1: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Somebody please add me to computer science watssap group..... Here is my number 07061926791..... Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beycity1: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Everfrank:

Thanks man.
I did that and see a screenshot of the reply I got. But that's erroneous as the RRR was definitely generated from my portal and nowhere else. I generated it myself. I guess my only option is to do as they direct.

Remove the hyphens (-) between the RRR numbers......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beycity1: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pls guys wen is registration closing......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Everfrank:

Thanks man.
You probably put the - sign when inputting. You don't include it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phems(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Profandie:
Just go ahead and submit
Ok. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Pls how much is registration for project for pgde in education?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2017
can't access my portal,is saying "student not registered on this portal of which I have been using my portal all this while.i ve even done my course and exam registration. is this general or what
pls I want to know urgently.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2017
Yeah, it is a general problem. I cant have access to my portal either
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2017
"please renew your registration on the portal"
That's the message I'm getting when logging in. Any idea please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2017
When will registration stop?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2017
bashdecash:
"please renew your registration on the portal"

That's the message I'm getting when logging in. Any idea please?

General Issue

barbzy:
Hi guys... please some of my TMA questions are showing not available.

Don't know if they will come up soon or not.
Has anyone experienced something similar? Any suggestions?

Be patient...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2017
fejeerow:
When will registration stop?
Not yet stated
NokiaN8:
currently unable to pay my school fees... how do i go about it?
You have to keep trying to generate the code.

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.