Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482797 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 11:54am On May 13, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwacolded: 4:43pm On May 13, 2017
AYOOLA112:
GET tma solution AT N500 PER COURSE JUST FOR TODAY SATURDAY 13TH OF MAY, 2017.

SEND ME ANY COURSE CODE OF YOUR CHOICE TO GET A SAMPLE ON WHATSAPP.
solution to all courses are available. https://www.facebook.com/TMASOLVED

scammers! Only TMA guru and Kazeem are trusted and verified!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotogoodo(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2017
Hello house.

At what semester is IT done in computer science at NOUN, is it 300 level first semester or second semester.

I am in second semester and I need to know how to go about the whole IT thing cos exam is almost here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2017
If you need any Tma solution 30/30 of any course
you call me on 07010925455

was busy with this, coz i had to do it on my own this time around.

CIT342
TMA 1-8
TMA 2-9.5
TMA 3-10
TMA 4-10
29.5/30

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 8:54pm On May 13, 2017
Please stop posting Tma here ,is not good for our school image abeg

5 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 5:27am On May 14, 2017
Read to do your tma, someone helping you is wrong. Why is your brain in your head, is it not to read and pass? Task your brain, so You will enjoy it in the future. Read read and read. This is my advice

6 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:08am On May 14, 2017
zyead:
Even with Google chrome, the IP is still ban
That means you use airtel, the school website currently have problems with airtel.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 7:01am On May 14, 2017
donbrowser:

That means you use airtel, the school website currently have problems with airtel.
Baba, how you de? It's been a long while..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 7:17am On May 14, 2017
.I don't get it, some guys are still requiring a 3rd party to solve their TMAs? I guess you'll still require them to do your exams on your behalf.
Please, do your TMAs yourself as it helps you in the long run... Don't just pass through NOUN, let the institution pass through you, if just in this little way.

9 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2017
jboixxx:
Baba, how you de? It's been a long while..
I've been good. Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kayusely70(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2017
Please is the nursing programme of NOUN fully accredited by NUC and Nursing council?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotogoodo(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2017
omotogoodo:
Hello house.

At what semester is IT done in computer science at NOUN, is it 300 level first semester or second semester.

I am in second semester and I need to know how to go about the whole IT thing cos exam is almost here.

Kazrem and other gurus in the house, kindly shed light...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2017
omotogoodo:

Check your registrable courses. But me thinks its 200 level second semester and 300 level first semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phlakkeys(f): 7:46pm On May 14, 2017
omotogoodo:
Hello house.

IT in Computer Science Department i.e. CIT 389 (6units Compulsory course) is for 300 level undergraduate at any semester and its for 6 months.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 7:54am On May 15, 2017
Hello fellow nounites, sure you are doing great! I have completed all requirements for my program and all results are out, what do I do to get my statement of result as I need it urgently at my work place. Pls I need your suggestions o. God bless you all Amen
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:09am On May 15, 2017
DO YOU NEED HELP ON TMA? Click here. http://gist.examscard.com/free-tma-solution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hholu(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2017
hello fam. please I need a little help.

1. been trying to upload my picture to my wall, its saying my matric no does not match with the name on the photo. pls what does this mean and how to I go about it

2. how do I generate rrr number to pay my fees into my wallet

3. please I need to team up with any one here studying maths or com sci or both . I study maths and com sci

thank you for your timely response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2017
Hholu:
hello fam. please I need a little help.

1. been trying to upload my picture to my wall, its saying my matric no does not match with the name on the photo. pls what does this mean and how to I go about it

2. how do I generate rrr number to pay my fees into my wallet

3. please I need to team up with any one here studying maths or com sci or both . I study maths and com sci

thank you for your timely response

1. The passport must be rename with your matric number and in upper case. e.g NOU123456789

2. How to Generate Remita Code and Pay

1, login to your portal

2. Click on manage wallet

3. And choose load wallet

4. Type the amount you want to pay in the box and choose the method you wish.

5. You will then be redirected to remita page. Write down the code and take it to any bank with your money or use internet banking
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2017
Good morning all.
Pls, I have a challenge. I made payment dat covered the compulsory fees and registration of 3 courses few months back, with the hope of registering d remaining 5 courses later on, but with my current financial constraints I can't meet up as expected. Now my question: is it advisable to register only d 3 courses for exams?

cc: Kazrem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2017
destiro:
Good morning all.
Pls, I have a challenge. I made payment dat covered the compulsory fees and registration of 3 courses few months back, with the hope of registering d remaining 5 courses later on, but with my current financial constraints I can't meet up as expected. Now my question: is it advisable to register only d 3 courses for exams?

cc: Kazrem
If that is what you are financially able to do, then register those 3. Subsequently you would register the remaining. That's one of the beauties of NOUN. Meanwhile I hope you had done exam registration for those 3 courses as well.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chrissyjay: 1:09pm On May 15, 2017
@kazrem & others,i don come again o, Please sir, i tried to login but it keeps saying i should -"Please renew your registration on the portal", Please what does that mean, like what should i do.
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hholu(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2017
thank you kazrem. it worked! but then the payment is yet to reflect on my portal. what do I have to do?. just paid 69,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2017
your IP address has been banned...that's still what I get when I try to log on.

kindly help!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2017
Hholu:
thank you kazrem. it worked! but then the payment is yet to reflect on my portal. what do I have to do?. just paid 69,000
Do RRR check.
On the homepage, (before you log in), click on check RRR. Then enter the RRR code and choose the payment method you used then submit. It should show successful. After that, log in, click on manage wallet, choose check wallet payment, enter the RRR code and your matric number, submit. It should reflect your payment after that. If it doesn't, give it time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2017
chrissyjay:
@kazrem & others,i don come again o, Please sir, i tried to login but it keeps saying i should -"Please renew your registration on the portal", Please what does that mean, like what should i do.
Thank you.

Same here too. Pls sir how do I move on? I did the registration on the portal and they said," your name is not in the admission list, contact admin". What do I do sir, as I am not around at the moment...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2017
Kazrem:

If that is what you are financially able to do, then register those 3. Subsequently you would register the remaining. That's one of the beauties of NOUN. Meanwhile I hope you had done exam registration for those 3 courses as well.

I'll do that asap. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tending: 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
@Kazrem. Please help. Still unable to submit and print my admission letter close to two weeks now. Somebody direct me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=bashdecash post=56543860]your IP address has been banned...that's still what I get when I try to log o
i guess you are using airtel. Try another network provider
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2017
Scan a passport, save the passport on ur computer, name it with ur matric number e.g Nou1694644461. Note that ur Matric number must start with a Capital letter N if not it will not work. After that go ahead and upload ur pix
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2017
Pls don't try it. U have maximum of 24 Unit courses to be registered in every semester. the remaining 5 or 6 courses u drop will continue to follow u . until u reach 400 level. because each an every semester u can only pick 1 course from d left over , add to ur current registrable courses. Am a living witness of such mistake.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2017
And if u try to pick more than 1 course from d left over, the system will tell u that u have exceeded the number of courses to be register in that semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2017
omotogoodo:

U can do it at 1st if u wish but it's ideally 300L 2nd semester

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: banky99(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.