Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498897 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2017
jibrilyaba:
will a student be required to re do his/her tma after resetting their portal.i had done my tmas b4 i had 2 visit d iT office at my sc 4 resetting.my tma scores were intact b4 i went;so i didnt bother 2 chck it again while re registering.
nothing will happen to your tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xlency(f): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Good morning family,
Please i need past questions for Mgs 726 & 714 Post graduate Business Administration..... Please my email address is herexcellency0409@gmail.com

Exam is approaching please help a sister..... June 22 for MGS 714..... GOD BLESS YOU
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Please i haven't​ done any registration thingy this semester. Now I'm planning to but I'm wondering if it's not too late to start.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Updates

NOUN Exam Past Question

BED316 Organisation And Administration Of Technical And Vocational Education

BED411 Corporate Administration And Secretariat Practice

BED413 Office Organization And Management

ECE413 COMPARATIVE EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION

ECE421 HEALTH AND FAMILY LIFE EDUCATION

EDU423 MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION

Download All at http://nounitesportal.com/category/download-past-question/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by khaybest(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please i need answers to GST301 tma. My material didnt tally with the tma. Have done and submitted every other except GST 301. Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
khaybest:
Please i need answers to GST301 tma. My material didnt tally with the tma. Have done and submitted every other except GST 301. Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
khaybest:
is that entrepreneurship studies? if it is;then d tma questions where taken from the series of questions at the end of the chapters in the course material.u wont find d answers reading the book;i almost thot i was reading d wrong book until i found out.howeva tma 1 is not in the book.try it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shoni: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Hi house,
Pls somebody shud help me with cop315, cop317, cop311 & ent325 past questions. Plssssss......salami.olawumi17@gmail.com. Tnx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Pls help i cant generate RRR, the remita page isnt loading
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TMOW(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2017
jibrilyaba:
is that entrepreneurship studies? if it is;then d tma questions where taken from the series of questions at the end of the chapters in the course material.u wont find d answers reading the book;i almost thot i was reading d wrong book until i found out.howeva tma 1 is not in the book.try it

Thank so much for dis info. I only tried tma1 n wen i didnt c d ansa,i also thot its d wrng naterial.i shal try d oda pages as u advice n get back to u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tymix54(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'm in need of Exam PQs and ANS on Pol324.

Anyone with useful information,

Pls contact me on timothyehis.te@gmail.com or whatsapp via 08125408665

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Anyone to help verify this info?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kazrem:
Anyone to help verify this info?
Source?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kazrem:

Its for a token bro. Whatsapp me or pm me.
boss I'm not on whatsapp and I have receive ur mail, pls mail me let's take about the token

Adufaye4@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2ru9jaman: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please kindly help me with info on possibility of getting admission to study PGDE in education at NOUN. I have HND in Mech Engineering but have interest in establishing primary and secondary school very soon. Since I will like to major on a science subject do I need to have credit in English Language @ WAEC O'Level before I can apply? I am inquiring this because I have P7 in English at SSCE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
2ru9jaman:
Please kindly help me with info on possibility of getting admission to study PGDE in education at NOUN. I have HND in Mech Engineering but have interest in establishing primary and secondary school very soon. Since I will like to major on a science subject do I need to have credit in English Language @ WAEC O'Level before I can apply? I am inquiring this because I have P7 in English at SSCE.
You need to obtain a Credit in English Language to apply for your programme,but don't be discouraged: there is a programme called "Access Programme",you could register for your English Language under the programme and do your level best to obtain a Credit first before you proceed to your desired Course.Otherwise,NOUN wouldnt allow you to start any Course without a Credit Pass i English Language.Wishing you the very best
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
1000 Naira only to get 30/30 in FRENCH TMA. Contact me in with adaobi_ij@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ebigide77(m): 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
please i have been have the mind to send my wife to make an enquiry at the nearest centre in my area, so please update me on the requirements, minimum and others like fees, duration, lesson hours etc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mabel4trips(f): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Adamu is just an asshole ....1st noun exam coming up 2nd half of the year? I wonder when the 2nd exam will come up...jan or February? There is too much of injustice and favouristism in this noun since that VC took over....ubanka

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please who else is finding it difficult to access TMA questions from the portal? Please help I can't open my tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Plz wen is da portal resetting stopping
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Where can I see the exam timetable online?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
strangest:
Where can I see the exam timetable online?
Draft. nouedu.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

I don't know about their twitter account, but I have sent them a complained through email and they respond and solved my issue which is the same issue I have then

Please how did you contact them - I mean the email address you wrote to.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Tymix54:
I'm in need of Exam PQs and ANS on Pol324.
Anyone with useful information,
Pls contact me on timothyehis.te@gmail.com or whatsapp via 08125408665
Thanks in anticipation!
i hav it.come to ikorodu and pick it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Please how did you contact them - I mean the email address you wrote to. Thanks.

have typed it then check it again
u know Nairaland plcy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluphemmxzy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
dayosweetness:
Pls help i cant generate RRR, the remita page isnt loading
have u gotten an answer! I need help concerning this too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Segun0210: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
your 40/40 is guaranteed in this semester TMA, submit your tma with us today for a good mark.......this how we run our service, we submit or send you one of your course solution so when you confirm the score you can now deal with us further. this is just to trust the service that its' not a fraud practise...for more details and enquiries call or whatsapp 08069447541 or only call 09058382751
only for the once that pursue success
your success is our GOAL.....thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Segun0210: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
your 40/40 is guaranteed in this semester TMA, submit your tma with us today for a good mark.......this how we run our service, we submit or send you one of your course solution so when you confirm the score you can now deal with us further. this is just to trust the service that its' not a fraud practise...for more details and enquiries call or whatsapp 08069447541 or only call 09058382751
only for the once that pursue success
your success is our GOAL.....thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
whizJohn:
PGD information technology students, holla for past questions + solutions...
check your dm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TipsterK(m): 12:39am On Jun 10, 2017
djlawex02:

Please, I need ESM 343 Tma solution

i have it send me a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.