Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483716 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Jackelony:
TMAs for CIT841 (Advanced Information Storage and Retrieval) have just been released and amazingly none of the questions in all four of the assessments is related to the course material made available. I have e-mailed the lecturer with the hope that he will respond. Is anyone else offering that course faced with the same dilemma?

if you wait for them, you will be wasting your time nothing is going to be done about it.

Send like two TMAs (tma 1&2) to my email html formate not pdf

i will solve them and also tell you the related course material that is been used, solomonnyong81@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Yubee40:
I noticed the samething. It must be an error on their path. Probably loaded another course in error. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon!!

it may not be error, let me tell u about one experienced I saw during last semester exam.one course hcm133 that I did is tma, no issue the question is from the course materials. but come and see me after reading and prepared for that exam on that day,they set another question which does not relate to it. immediately I called the ICT man and he said I should go home and come back on the last day of our exam then to redo it. just behold again it is the same issue and they called that lecturer and explained it to him, his replied is that I should do it just like that,that it's the same question my others students do. that is y the ICT man gave me options, that I should used my brain to do it then or I failed the course and register it again and I don't know what to do at that point cuz am fed up as new student like me to encounter such thing. but I give glory to Almighty God I did that exam with my little knowledge and I obtained Credit C. it will better for u to drop the course or find the related course with that question and even if u drop it it will be the same issue u are going to encounter whenever u want to redo it that is why I gave it a try then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jackelony(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
solomonnyong81:

if you wait for them, you will be wasting your time nothing is going to be done about it.

i will solve them and also tell you the related course material that is been used, solomonnyong81@gmail.com

Ok, thanks. Will do that right away.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Naijasimplenews: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
course and exam reg has close but no official date for tma closure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jackelony:

solomonnyong81:

okay have gotten your mail, have check those questions and there are no course related course materials, have seen so many of such, but dont worry i know where you can find the answers, of all your TMAs 1-4, but read but your TMAs questions and your material when preparing for your exams, call me on 07010925455,

Get your TMAs solved today, 30/30 while preparing for your exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flakkymegg: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
please, i need help. i've been trying access the tma portal since yesterday, it is not opening. is anyone experiencing thesame?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
flakkymegg:
please, i need help. i've been trying access the tma portal since yesterday, it is not opening. is anyone experiencing thesame?
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jackelony:

solomonnyong81:

okay have gotten your mail, have check those questions and there are no course related course materials, have seen so many of such, but dont worry i know where you can find the answers, of all your TMAs 1-4, but read but your TMAs questions and your material when preparing for your exams, call me on 07010925455,

Get your TMAs solved today, 30/30 while preparing for your exams

check your mail am done with TMA2, TMA1 was not opening
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
remita has refused to load.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flakkymegg: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=solomonnyong81 post=575
yes[/quote]

thanks. i still have one tma to submit. pls do you when the tma will close?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=flakkymegg post=57545875][/quote] no, send the remaing TMAs 1,3 and 4 Html, and let me know the scores when you are done.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
solomonnyong81:
no, send the remaing TMAs 1,3 and 4 Html, and let me know the scores when you are done.
try and submit the Tma2 and let me know the score
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
please has registration closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
skillzlujan:
please has registration closed?

Closure of Registration
This is to inform ALL STUDENTS that registration of courses and exams will be closed at 12:00am Friday 16th June, 2017(i.e. 12 midnight Today) -

Registration will not be opened until the commencement of next semester, September 2017.
-http://nouedu.net/announcements/closure-registration

THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR HAS BEEN UPDATED

PoP Examinations begins
4th July, 2017

PoP Examination ends
27th July, 2017

TMA Submission Ends
31st July, 2017

E-Examination begins
31st July, 2017

Updated Calendar - http://nouedu.net/page/academic-calendar-0

SOME NEW COURSE MATERIALS HAS BEEN UPLOADED
Course Code - PHY101
Course Title - Elementary Mechanics, Heat and Properties of Matter
Host Faculty - Sciences
Credit Unit - 2
Level - 100

Course Material
PHY101
PHY113

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jeff1993: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can I register two exams and register d rest next semester??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jeff1993: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
pls any 200l comm tech in d house?? ..... Pls I need help wit CIT211 and CIT237
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Please do the needful now before it is extremely late.
POP Exam begins 4th July, 2017
POP Exam ends 27th July, 2017
TMA submission closes 31st July, 2017
E-EXAM begins 31st July, 2017

Source: UPDATED NOUN ACADEMIC CALENDAR
Contact us for your TMA SOLUTIONS and get 10/10 throughout in each TMA. We are will to assist as we have done previously. Our numerous testimonies speak for us. WHATSAPP or CALL 08034671100
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 5:53am On Jun 16, 2017
dave121:
Please do the needful now before it is extremely late.
POP Exam begins 4th July, 2017
POP Exam ends 27th July, 2017
TMA submission closes 31st July, 2017
E-EXAM begins 31st July, 2017

Source: UPDATED NOUN ACADEMIC CALENDAR
Contact us for your TMA SOLUTIONS and get 10/10 throughout in each TMA. We are willing to assist as we have done previously. Our numerous testimonies speak for us. WHATSAPP or CALL 08034671100 now for the best TMA solutions and past questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wh0AmI(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2017
I've been seeing some unfounded rumors circulating on whatsapp groups since yesterday, claiming the TMA portal is closed. This is in direct contravention of the info on NOUN's edu site.

Anyone with info on what's happening should please enlighten me coz the portal has indeed not gone through since yesterday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Beverly(f): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dear All,
noticed TMA has not been uploading for few days now.
what is really going on with the open university system.

Secondly, one course GST 801 is not included in the final time table.

Best regards,

Beverly

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Closure of Registration
This is to inform ALL STUDENTS that registration of courses and exams will be closed at 12:00am Friday 16th June, 2017(i.e. 12 midnight Today) -

Registration will not be opened until the commencement of next semester, September 2017.
-http://nouedu.net/announcements/closure-registration

THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR HAS BEEN UPDATED

PoP Examinations begins
4th July, 2017

PoP Examination ends
27th July, 2017

TMA Submission Ends
31st July, 2017

E-Examination begins
31st July, 2017

Updated Calendar - http://nouedu.net/page/academic-calendar-0

SOME NEW COURSE MATERIALS HAS BEEN UPLOADED
Course Code - PHY101
Course Title - Elementary Mechanics, Heat and Properties of Matter
Host Faculty - Sciences
Credit Unit - 2
Level - 100

Course Material
PHY101
PHY113
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missb92: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls tma portal is not opening? Any news yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pamela007: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wh0AmI:
I've been seeing some unfounded rumors circulating on whatsapp groups since yesterday, claiming the TMA portal is closed. This is in direct contravention of the info on NOUN's edu site.

Anyone with info on what's happening should please enlighten me coz the portal has indeed not gone through since yesterday.

I don't understand o!!! I tried to do one of my TMA's just now, and its giving me the error below:

Sorry you cannot take your TMA today.
Kindly check the notice for your scheduled day.

Its not even funny!!! They had better rectify it cos i"ve not done alot of them o.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
pamela007:

I don't understand o!!! I tried to do one of my TMA's just now, and its giving me the error below:

Its not even funny!!! They had better rectify it cos i"ve not done alot of them o.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
pamela007:

[quote author=solomonnyong81 post=57577793][/quote]

WAIT FOR YOUR TURN

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wh0AmI(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is just stupid. Why the incessant changes which ends up making matters worse?! Even I whose department is featured to submit today being 'Friday' is still getting errors.
Absolute Balderdash!.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missb92: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for putting my mind at ease with this TMA schedule stuff. But this noun sha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pamela007: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wh0AmI:
This is just stupid. Why the incessant changes which ends up making matters worse?! Even I whose department is featured to submit today being 'Friday' is still getting errors.
Absolute Balderdash!.

Asin! I don't see the reason for the schedule really!!! They make abrupt changes and fail to notify you prior to the changes!!!!

The just find a way whole process stressful!!! Submitting TMA's is already a struggle. the you now want to add schedule on top! WHY?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pamela007: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
i cannot even see Faculty of Education on this schedule. Na wa o!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wh0AmI(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
pamela007:

Asin! I don't see the reason for the schedule really!!! They make abrupt changes and fail to notify you prior to the changes!!!!

The just find a way whole process stressful!!! Submitting TMA's is already a struggle. the you now want to add schedule on top! WHY?

I'm literally boiling right now. There's just this microscopic line between creativity, standing out and being moronic.
While trying to look cool and be distinctive, this VC just went full thrust 'backwards.'

These never-ending changes and upgrades is what any working system would aspire to fix before the commencement of the new session/semester. If not all, at least, to a reasonable extent.

#Puffs! angry sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flakkymegg: 4:15am On Jun 17, 2017
pamela007:

there is now a schedule for tma. but i notice that there is no day for faculty of edu.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Today, Sciences, Law and Agricultural science faculties can take their TMA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.