Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489799 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2017
onulakak:
Hello guys,
I am currently seeking to enrol for the current master degree program with NOUN under Education Administration and Plannning.

Please i need urgent answers to these following questions
1. How long does it take one to finish a masters degree with NOUN.?
2. What is the school fees for the duration?
3. Is instalments payment allowed?

Regarfs

1. At your own pace but minimum of 2 semesters.
2. Check the fee schedule on the school site and do the calculation(compulsory fees + course and exam registration fees)
3. Instalments? Anyways, you can pay for compulsory fees(for semester registration), pay for course and exam registration later (within the time frame for course and exam registration).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
jboixxx:

I'm sure some TMA questions will be repeated in the CBT exams only.

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2017
I don't know how nairaland works but just find a way to get your email ad or phone number across to me so I can send it for you to print.
Wayles13:
Hello everyone.... Pls I need someone in cooperative management 100L that can share Tma with me. I didn't know that I won't be able to view them after submission. Pls help a sister in need

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Benevee: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2017
pls did this ASUU strike also affect NOUN??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
good
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benevee:
NOUN has nothing to do with ASUU, so, they're not affected.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dam5reey(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
jboixxx:

NOUN has nothing to do with ASUU, so, they're not affected.

cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 4:18am On Aug 17, 2017
please advise, I may be traveling outside the country by Sept beginning and I may miss my e-exam.

I have already registered this course and exam.

is there anything that I need to do to ensure that missing it does not affect my GP negatively.

Can I still use the money I used to register it before to write it next time or will I have to reregister it with another money?

Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2017
strangest:
please advise, I may be traveling outside the country by Sept beginning and I may miss my e-exam.

I have already registered this course and exam.

is there anything that I need to do to ensure that missing it does not affect my GP negatively.

Can I still use the money I used to register it before to write it next time or will I have to reregister it with another money?

Thanks for your prompt response.
Go to your study centre to drop the courses. Your money will be refunded. You will have to pay semester registration fee again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onulakak(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
jboixxx:

1. At your own pace but minimum of 2 semesters.
2. Check the fee schedule on the school site and do the calculation(compulsory fees + course and exam registration fees)
3. Instalments? Anyways, you can pay for compulsory fees(for semester registration), pay for course and exam registration later (within the time frame for course and exam registration).

thank you bro...

are you currently a student there if yes? i would like to make contact with you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hilary27(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
MARGI TRADITIONAL SYSTEM OF ADMINISTRATION ( 1 ) Ptil - king ( 2 ) Shilir Pathla / Mai - Council of Elders ( 3 ) Yerima / Maina - Prince ( 4 ) Ngwatam - Princess ( 5 ) Thluffu - Chief Priest ( 6 ) Wakil - Chiefs Assistant ( 7 ) Achama - Chief's Messenger ( 8 ) Dogar - Traditional Police to The Council.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
7 Websites To Visit For Free Education

Who doesn’t want to find some quick ways to learn new skills? Courses in school and colleges are one way of understanding complex concepts. But suppose you have a great passion for photography, but you’re are pursuing a different major in college instead? Through, books or sources available on the internet would help you gain
some knowledge about the subject, but it wouldn’t be a formal education. You would not be as serious about information that you find on the web as you would be about the subject offered in your institution.

So, is there any way to not only gain a formal education with a strict schedule but at the same time take it at your own ease? Various websites online can resolve your issue. These ‘mini-institutions’ are an excellent way of gaining in-depth Knowledge to enhance your understanding or learn a particular skill. Have a look at few of them below:

CONTINUE READING
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
onulakak:

thank you bro...

are you currently a student there if yes? i would like to make contact with you.
I was a PG student. If you wish to contact me, check ma signature. Available for call/WhatsApp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwaferanmi20(f): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
*The Vice Chancellor of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu recently launched a newly introduced application for the e-Exam exercises.*

Director, Media and Publicity‎, Ibrahim Sheme said in a statement that the new application which would be deployed for the upcoming e-Exam, was developed by the Directorate of Information System of the university.

He said the VC made the remarks during a workshop on the e-Exam apps meant to expose the staff to the modus operandi of new application.

The VC said the workshop would serve as another milestone in the university’s quest for independence from the erstwhile outsourcing services.

He urged the trainees to criticise and make their input on the application as a way of further making it ideal for the subsequent e-Exams.

The innovation, he said, was never used before in the university, and stressed the need to appraise its strengths and weaknesses at workshop.

In his opening remarks, the Director of ICT, Dr Madu Galadima, said the exercise was meant to expose the staff with the new module.

He said by the introduction of the new application, the cost of sending staff for the e-Exam would be curtailed, even as it would eradicate some challenges.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
please i have been trying to apply for msc business administration and when i get to the part where i have to pay via remita i dont know what to do next.
am used to printing the generated RRR number and taking it to a bank to pay but this looks different and i dont want to make a mistake so please i need someone to guide me on how to make the pAyment via REMITA. THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayo20002002: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benevee:
Noun program is on going despite the ASUU strike
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kloppzy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
oluwaferanmi20:
*The Vice Chancellor of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu recently launched a newly introduced application for the e-Exam exercises.*

Director, Media and Publicity‎, Ibrahim Sheme said in a statement that the new application which would be deployed for the upcoming e-Exam, was developed by the Directorate of Information System of the university.

He said the VC made the remarks during a workshop on the e-Exam apps meant to expose the staff to the modus operandi of new application.

The VC said the workshop would serve as another milestone in the university’s quest for independence from the erstwhile outsourcing services.

He urged the trainees to criticise and make their input on the application as a way of further making it ideal for the subsequent e-Exams.

The innovation, he said, was never used before in the university, and stressed the need to appraise its strengths and weaknesses at workshop.

In his opening remarks, the Director of ICT, Dr Madu Galadima, said the exercise was meant to expose the staff with the new module.

He said by the introduction of the new application, the cost of sending staff for the e-Exam would be curtailed, even as it would eradicate some challenges.
please is the noun admission form for 2017 out, please I need updates, I want to enroll for the school. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Please could anyone suggest what could be read for the forth coming e exam or are they likely to repeat questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=fabour8312 post=59586419]Please could anyone suggest what could be read for the forth coming e exam or are they likely to repeat questions[/quot
Read ur course materials n bear it in mind that the questions would be tougher cos of the last incidence
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2017
fabour8312:
Please could anyone suggest what could be read for the forth coming e exam or are they likely to repeat questions

This is what you need

NOUNITESPORTAL.COM provides you with an E-exam practice system that is designed to enhance your ability to take NOUN e-exams.
We have taken into considerations all the possible challenges that NOUN students face when taking E-exams, and practicing with our E-exam Practice System will prepare you to overcome those challenges.

Practicing constantly will improve your performance as this application will guide you on how to answer these online questions.
NOT ONLY THAT, THE PAST QUESTIONS WE PROVIDE FOR YOU ARE THE SAME QUESTIONS YOU WILL SEE IN UPCOMING NOUN E-EXAM ... BECAUSE NOUN REPEAT THE SAME E-EXAM PAST QUESTIONS EVERY SEMESTER

The secret of Scoring A's in NOUN E-exam is in the Past Questions we provide
We've added DEMO for those who are doubting Us, NOUN e-exam Past Questions and Answers are what you need to be practicing now if you want to Make A's in your exams and Build Good G.P

Get Started HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good day ! Please I don't know if someone here can be of help to me. I am a PG student in NOUN, peace studies and conflict resolution to be precise. I registered for CIT701 in my first semester but didn't pass it, I re-registered it again second semester but the result wasn't released. I have exceeded my number of credit units to graduate with but am still stuck with this CIT 701. Have written letters as regards the missing course but there's no head way. I went to the study centre today to see if it has been resolved , the centre director I spoke with said since it's last year March/April exams I should forget about it and re-register it again for the third time. Am just confused upon hearing that. Don't know if anyone has been in my shoes before.
Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Johanna95(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please, is the undergraduate program admission started? I want to apply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
missyojo:
Good day ! Please I don't know if someone here can be of help to me. I am a PG student in NOUN, peace studies and conflict resolution to be precise. I registered for CIT701 in my first semester but didn't pass it, I re-registered it again second semester but the result wasn't released. I have exceeded my number of credit units to graduate with but am still stuck with this CIT 701. Have written letters as regards the missing course but there's no head way. I went to the study centre today to see if it has been resolved , the centre director I spoke with said since it's last year March/April exams I should forget about it and re-register it again for the third time. Am just confused upon hearing that. Don't know if anyone has been in my shoes before.
Thanks!
Going by the fact that youve exceeded the minimum graduating units and presumably this is your final semester, forget the 701 but if you still have a semester, just reg it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Johanna95:
Please, is the undergraduate program admission started? I want to apply.
You can apply now and register when next registration begins (in October or thereabouts).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
@jbioxxx,
Have completed my semesters already. And have done all my compulsory and elective courses. This CIT701 is a compulsory course borrowed from another dept.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwaferanmi20(f): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
*Procedure on how to apply for NOUN admission online*

1 *_Goto Nouonline.net OR Nouedu.net Click on Apply for For Admission_*

2 *Click "Choose Faculty" and select the faculty the applicant is applying into*

3 *Scroll down and enter your details in the required fields.*

4 *Click on "View Subjects Required"*

5 *Then click on " Apply"*

6 *The unique ID is generated*

7 *Go back to "Continue After payment" and enter the Unique ID*

8 _*The form becomes accessible*_

#feranmi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wayles13: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thanks so much... Send it to Lxkayode@gmail.com
Onacamng:
I don't know how nairaland works but just find a way to get your email ad or phone number across to me so I can send it for you to print.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elobyobi: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
oluwaferanmi20:
*Procedure on how to apply for NOUN admission online*

1 *_Goto Nouonline.net OR Nouedu.net Click on Apply for For Admission_*

2 *Click "Choose Faculty" and select the faculty the applicant is applying into*

3 *Scroll down and enter your details in the required fields.*

4 *Click on "View Subjects Required"*

5 *Then click on " Apply"*

6 *The unique ID is generated*

7 *Go back to "Continue After payment" and enter the Unique ID*

8 _*The form becomes accessible*_

#feranmi
My form is refusing to submit. I've filled all the necessary required fields,and it still keeps saying "go back and fill the form again". What can I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DANNED(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys,
I tried applying for PGD Pub Admin, but under the status it has "P". Does it mean that the course has been postponed?
If yes, please any idea when it will be available?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wayles13:
Thanks so much... Send it to Lxkayode@gmail.com
sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.